It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reversed the effect of sleep paralysis and I felt very strong.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I've been having some very strange dreams lately.

I kinda feel like I'm being trained in my sleep. The dreams are occurring in multiple levels, a dream within a dream within a dream and so on and so forth.

The last one I've been alternating between consciousness and unconsciousness. There's some sort of energy field within my room if I go there, or even just look at it, I would experience sleep paralysis/black out.

Instead of looking away, this time, I mustered all my energy to train my gaze on it, even go to it if possible. And somehow, the field that's absorbing my strength (causing sleep paralysis) reversed and gave me energy and more.

I thought the walls started creaking so I snapped myself out of it and the disturbance went away.

It already happened before when twenty years ago but I could not control myself and I was very very afraid. My sister witnessed the event and saw items in our room move by itself and the windows were shaking but the air is perfectly still and there was no earthquake.

Weeks ago, I met someone in a dream who said he will train me and I think this part of it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Question...where is your home's electrical box outside? Where is your fusebox inside? Where is your room in proximity to the EM fields above, in basement, attic, outside, inside your home?

And Im unclear if this happens to you elsewhere? If not...there is an answer in there somewhere....

Thanks

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Okay. This thread's worth watching.

I hope the OP is updated ... a lot.

Early S&F.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
That sounds like an amazing experience. Congrats on overcoming your fear! I've always said, in sleep paralysis, astral projections, and lucid dreams, you are in control of your experience 100%.

Your consciousness creates reality, if you feel scared, something attacks you or drains your energy, if your confident and fearless you have mental power over anything.

A couple years ago i was astral projecting and lucid dreaming a lot. I also had a teacher in my dreams, and a class that i would attend where other people would show their abilities like telekinesis, shapeshifting, teleportation, and weird lucid dream skills like that. It went on for about a month and then stopped happening. Haven't been back in a while that i can remember.

It would be amazing if you could film the windows and objects rattling in your room somehow. I think our physical reality is a denser projection of consciousness than our dream realms, so in deep states of consciousness i think it is possible to affect our physical reality.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yes, you can snap yourself out of sleep paralysis and nightmares.

I do it all the time and encourage others to do so. You all have the skill within.

"Do or do not. There is no try."
edit on 5-3-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
A couple years ago i was astral projecting and lucid dreaming a lot. I also had a teacher in my dreams, and a class that i would attend where other people would show their abilities like telekinesis, shapeshifting, teleportation, and weird lucid dream skills like that. It went on for about a month and then stopped happening. Haven't been back in a while that i can remember.

It would be amazing if you could film the windows and objects rattling in your room somehow. I think our physical reality is a denser projection of consciousness than our dream realms, so in deep states of consciousness i think it is possible to affect our physical reality.

The guy would like to teach me to shape shift in real life.

I'm still not confident of filming anything. I fear that if the camera catches something big, I'd freak out big time!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I do some scientific experiments concerning "exotic energy" in the same room. Not literally, but the setup involves high voltage electric fields. The electric fields resemble the Van Allen Radiation belts in its form.

But it's been weeks since I ran the experiments when I had those strange dreams and I always completely electrically discharge the setup before stowing away.

Years before I did a different experiment of similar nature. High energy electric discharge repeatedly pulsed, several hundred amps at 30k volts, passed through a special coil to amplify the effect dozens of times. Was trying to generate a gravity wave but obviously since it's happening at 1 millionth of a second, it is likely going to be impossible to detect if any. I was near the thing when I fired it.

The coil burned out eventually and didn't do it again.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

i think it would be awesome. There is no need to be afraid. We are simply learning to expand our consciousness. I this is an ancient forgotten science that we are re awakening to. Just gotta remember that you are in complete control of your own consciousness.

new topics

top topics

join