It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm just curious. Why would you want to see Trump's income tax returns?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: xuenchen
"They" want to see it because they are bitter and excessively jealous.

No other rational reasons exist.

You are such a partisan hack. No other rational reason exists? You are such a partisan hack.

This coming from the same guy who doesn't believe Obama's BC is real, that he's a Muslim born in Africa. The same guy from the same loony conservative crowd that DEMANDED Obama release his BC and when he did you all cried that it was fake.

But the Left, or anyone who wants Trump to make good on his promise of releasing his tax returns lacks rationality?

You partisan hack.

LOL

If Trump's tax returns showed anything damning, the IRS would have creamated him before the election.

And Obama was born in Indonesia and adopted.

The BC is missing that part because of sealed court adoption papers.

Plus I think Trump's tax papers would be at least 5000 pages.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You are such a partisan hack. No other rational reason exists? You are such a partisan hack.

This coming from the same guy who doesn't believe Obama's BC is real, that he's a Muslim born in Africa. The same guy from the same loony conservative crowd that DEMANDED Obama release his BC and when he did you all cried that it was fake.

But the Left, or anyone who wants Trump to make good on his promise of releasing his tax returns lacks rationality?

You partisan hack.

LOL

If Trump's tax returns showed anything damning, the IRS would have creamated him before the election.

And Obama was born in Indonesia and adopted.

The BC is missing that part because of sealed court adoption papers.

Plus I think Trump's tax papers would be at least 5000 pages.

More excuse from the propaganda master of ats, the only different i see since the trump win is you now take time to add cute replies which you never did before, the trump win just made all the deplorables come out full force, thinking that the win means that your garbage does not smell like bs.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

doing business with and owing money to the russians is nothing for the IRS to care about, but it sure would be super embarrasing right now for trump, don't you think?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Berns23

The devil in me wants him to release some seriously shady, fraudulent tax returns and when people have doubts about their authenticity, I hope he mocks them endlessly and refuses to authorize the IRS to authenticate them.

My standards are just so very low after Obama's handling of the birth certificate issue.

This is oh so ironic and hypocritical considering you're one of ATS's most staunch members who believes Obama's BC is fake.

You partisan hack.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Would they? If there's nothing to hide then why is he HIDING them?

I too was born in Honolulu, HI, and my BC doesn't have a seal on it either. I guess I too was born in another country and am not a citizen, eh?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Well aren't you brilliant for figuring out exactly why I made that comment. Great job!

However, I'm not a Trump supporter and I am a registered independent. So being partisan has nothing to do with my comment. I just think Obama supporters should get what they deserve. Maybe they'll pull their heads out of their asses.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

While tax minimisation is legal, tax evasion is a crime.

I would guess that Trump does not wish to implicate himself.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
NO I don't want to see his returns, doesn't mean anything to me, the returns I would like to see are all those Senators and congressmen that went to office and are now worth Millions, I would be interested in how they were able to make so much money while working for the US Government, WE the people, and how they all managed to write books while working for us, seems like a lot of them have a lot of time on their hands, We need to look at them instead.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The real Answer is he still runs his business. Or at least his adult kids do. And Democrats dont like successful people. They want everyone on welfare.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19KTankCommander
...I would be interested in how they were able to make so much money while working for the US Government...

You do not need their tax returns for this. Insider trading is legal for Congress.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Why? Cause many of us would like to know what his foreign business entanglements are. And we'd like the opportunity to have tax experts see exactly how he has managed to avoid paying any taxes for so long. Finally, he makes all sorts of assertions about his financial and business prowess. Many of us would like to see some proof since we've learned he embellishes the 'truth' pretty extensively.

Why don't You tell us how much income tax You pay a year? I pay roughly 20k to 30k a year and I could care less what Trump pays.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Because they think they'll have some kind of "ah-ha!" moment sifting through tax returns, whereas wiretaps haven't revealed anything juicy.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Such as what? Income from Russia? We all know he has income from Russia from licensing his brand on vodka bottles. Nothing illegal about that.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23
Such as what? Income from Russia? We all know he has income from Russia from licensing his brand on vodka bottles. Nothing illegal about that.

His vodka brand ceased production in 2011 and when it was produced it was produced here. The manufacturer, Drinks America, would have paid the licensing fees.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

I'll remember to avoid your posts from now on considering you'd rather hate the player, not the game.

No skin off my nose mate.

Perhaps in the lower forums, I chuckle at things you say, but you're one of the kindred here, and it's the same old twaddle every time.

Sorry for bothering you old chap.

Do note however, you said I must be new. rather the attack on what you don't wish to reply to, and instead the player, no?

Fair is fair... ahh well, never give a lefty an inch, they'll break down a wall..

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The better question is, Why doesn't he WANT us to see them?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Hehe, this is the crux of the issue. Every trump supporter is so unbelievably convinced that he doesn't need to release his tax returns cause there's no point (nothing damning/hurtful in them, its just trump doesn't have time in his busy day). Like really? If you have 2 functioning brain-cells you can see that the only reason someone doesn't release something is because its not advantageous to them to do so. Whether or not the evidence therein is truly damning or merely distasteful is irrelevant; He is clearly hiding something he doesn't want the American people to know.

Incoming ATS cadre of russian stool pigeons masquerading as fervent trumpeteers to explain why its no big deal trumpsky has kept all this in the dark.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If the IRS doesn't have a problem, neither do I and neither should you peoples.

Obama had already used his IRS cards on the repub 503's.

Couldn't afford to use it again against Trump, it'd be too obvious even for him.

Hahaha! No Lois Lerner.

Stupid obama blows his wad early again.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Is that why you got your pants in a twist about Obama's birth certificate?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: jtma508
Why? Cause many of us would like to know what his foreign business entanglements are. And we'd like the opportunity to have tax experts see exactly how he has managed to avoid paying any taxes for so long. Finally, he makes all sorts of assertions about his financial and business prowess. Many of us would like to see some proof since we've learned he embellishes the 'truth' pretty extensively.

Where are hillaries tax returns then?

If I'm not mistaken, they're a matter of Public Record. Go figure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join