It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm just curious. Why would you want to see Trump's income tax returns?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"They" want to see it because they are bitter and excessively jealous.

No other rational reasons exist.

You are such a partisan hack. No other rational reason exists? You are such a partisan hack.

This coming from the same guy who doesn't believe Obama's BC is real, that he's a Muslim born in Africa. The same guy from the same loony conservative crowd that DEMANDED Obama release his BC and when he did you all cried that it was fake.

But the Left, or anyone who wants Trump to make good on his promise of releasing his tax returns lacks rationality?

You partisan hack.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Why? Cause many of us would like to know what his foreign business entanglements are. And we'd like the opportunity to have tax experts see exactly how he has managed to avoid paying any taxes for so long. Finally, he makes all sorts of assertions about his financial and business prowess. Many of us would like to see some proof since we've learned he embellishes the 'truth' pretty extensively.

Where are hillaries tax returns then?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux
a reply to: Berns23

I'm just curious. Why would you want to see Trump's income tax returns?

I'll go with "for the same reasons he will not release it - there might be something there".
That sounds reasonable to me.

What is that in your pants....

HEY??

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Or becyse he himself said he would release them.

God forbid the POTUS sticks to his word. Be real. If this were Obama, you'd be all over it pretending to be outraged.

Would you?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

JFK never showed his income tax return. So why should DJT?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

God forbid the POTUS sticks to his word. Be real. If this were Obama, you'd be all over it pretending to be outraged.

Would you?

Yes, and I wouldn't be pretending either.

You must be new here, because I've posted multiple times regarding my distaste for Obama and the things he's done. Drone program, Fast and Furious, draconian legislature such as NDAA - I've never supported him.

Matter of fact, I've protested multiple times during Obama's presidency. I stayed up in Chicago during the G20 summit.

Did you?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23

JFK never showed his income tax return. So why should DJT?

Is that the best excuse you could come up with?

Spoken like a true eight year old in second grade.

"Charley didn't have to eat his carrots, why should I have to?!?!"

By the way this part in your OP is just.... creepy.

"It's not healthy. It's like some kid keep trying to add a hot gal on facebook and keep getting turned down and does not give up until he gets in trouble with the police for being a pervert."

You trying to reconcile or something like that? What kind of mind fabricates # like this to push a political narrative?

And you talk about obsession! The irony is grand, but probably lost on you.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Considering presidents started showing their tax returns after JFK's death your argument is weak. It all started with Nixon.

It's funny, you're defending the man who spear headed the campaign for Obama to release his BC yet you think it's totally okay for him to not release his tax returns.

Trump's businesses are clearly a conflict of interest to the presidency. In fact, he still refuses to let them go, funny because Jimmy Carter had to give up his families peanut farm when took office yet Trump is allowed to continue to make false promises while continuing to lie.

Why are you okay with Trump not releasing his taxes? Are you now okay with all future candidates/presidents NOT releasing their taxes because this is the prescient that Trump is now setting, and it's not good. There's a reason they do it and it should forever continue!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
it's simple, he promised over and over and over and over that he would

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

The devil in me wants him to release some seriously shady, fraudulent tax returns and when people have doubts about their authenticity, I hope he mocks them endlessly and refuses to authorize the IRS to authenticate them.

My standards are just so very low after Obama's handling of the birth certificate issue.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Would you?

You must be new here, because I've posted multiple times regarding my distaste for Obama and the things he's done. Drone program, Fast and Furious, draconian legislature such as NDAA - I've never supported him.

Matter of fact, I've protested multiple times during Obama's presidency. I stayed up in Chicago during the G20 summit.

Did you?

Oh I've seen your avatar a lot. been here since 2004 have you? shh. I'm immortal.

no I just see the rampant change in posting. sorry if you're triggered by that.

Good to know you've said the same about obama, I must have been in the fukushima threads at the time.

doesnt change what you say now, mind... but hey, I'm new.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Would you?

Did you?

Oh I've seen your avatar a lot. been here since 2004 have you? shh. I'm immortal.

no I just see the rampant change in posting. sorry if you're triggered by that.

Good to know you've said the same about obama, I must have been in the fukushima threads at the time.

doesnt change what you say now, mind... but hey, I'm new.

I'm not the topic of the thread, but good luck. Keep on using your buzzwords, too haha.

I'll remember to avoid your posts from now on considering you'd rather hate the player, not the game.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Nixon's taxes didn't save him. Taxes are private. They are not meant to be seen by strangers.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

They want the tax returns so they can formulate more BS theories to further obstruct a sitting President. More of the same old politics. Both sides do it and cost us money. Drain the swamp.... Dry!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The reason is for self-appointed income tax experts on places like ATS to question every line of the return suggesting every number is fraudulent or cannot be the case, every deduction should be disallowed. These experts will then demand that penalties be imposed and that the return is evidence of oh, every crime in America. None of these people have ever filled out anything more than a 1040-EZ, but with Trump they have the equivalent of an accounting degree with a tax specialty.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

BTW, were his returns leaked prior to him defeating Hillary Clinton?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Yes they were leaked in September. Someone has his taxes illegally.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Of course...just stating the facts...now he should if nothing to hide

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Considering presidents started showing their tax returns after JFK's death your argument is weak. It all started with Nixon.

It's funny, you're defending the man who spear headed the campaign for Obama to release his BC yet you think it's totally okay for him to not release his tax returns.

Trump's businesses are clearly a conflict of interest to the presidency. In fact, he still refuses to let them go, funny because Jimmy Carter had to give up his families peanut farm when took office yet Trump is allowed to continue to make false promises while continuing to lie.

Why are you okay with Trump not releasing his taxes? Are you now okay with all future candidates/presidents NOT releasing their taxes because this is the prescient that Trump is now setting, and it's not good. There's a reason they do it and it should forever continue!

Releasing taxes is not required. Bringing them up purely out of baseless skepticism make the requester look desperate.

Just sayin...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm guessing that the press already has them and the CIA/NSA/FBI/IRS surely have them. With all the hatred for President Trump you would think they'd be serving up evidence by the truckload by now. Much like this Russia nonsense people are falling for in desperation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join