It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why this Trump supporter is like he is.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: network dude

The average American trump supporter is dumb as dog sh*t and easily lead /deceived.

Side note:

America is literally nothing more than the puppet state of Israel and jewish supremacists and your military is basically their private goon squad running around the globe doing their bidding for them.

Good-day.

I would rather cut off my finger than vote for Trump. However You are talking utter rubbish! Trump supporters are my natural enemy in terms of voting but your sweeping assumption make you look terrible.

Life is more complex than a few abusive comments.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

excellent post.

We are being hit with a global blitz and we are not paying attention.

I think that can't be stressed enough right now. If we get distracted, we are screwed. We need unity, not division.

Yes but whose unity Hillary or Trump? Every single politician from Nixon onwards preached unity whilst selling working people down the road. Every single one of these presidents was patriot whilst exporting jobs or sending decent people out to fight asinine wars. Before Nixon I was not really aware of politics but can acknowledge that the rot may go back even further.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Tiger5 because: Add in more text

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

excellent post.

We are being hit with a global blitz and we are not paying attention.

I think that can't be stressed enough right now. If we get distracted, we are screwed. We need unity, not division.

Yes but whose unity Hillary or Trump? Every single politician from Nixon onwards preached unity whilst selling working people down the road. Every single one of these presidents was patriot whilst exporting jobs or sending decent people out to fight asinine wars. Before Nixon I was not really aware of politics but can acknowledge that the rot may go back even further.

Unity with direction and pride of our country. Unity like that feeling we had about a week after 9-11. Unity that we are all in this together, and regardless of who is in the oval office, WE THE PEOPLE are what matters most. As I have said, a good portion of those whom I admire aren't republicans, and even though I admire them, I have no wish to share their political values, but I do respect why they have those values and the way they convey their ideas. Mutual respect. Just like two fighters in the MMA. They don't hate each other, hell, they might train together. But they still have a job to do.
edit on 6-3-2017 by network dude because: w

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

It's insane to me how there's always at least one member who blame it all on evil Jews...

The type of thinking, that the Jews are to blame for everything has a lot in common with literally Hitler analogy which the left likes to use a lot on this site

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

We have got to stop thinking along the lines of Hillary or Trump.

We are fighting each other, thinking we are supporting different enemies, while we behave like the blind men disagreeing on the description of an elephant.

We are only focusing on the part that we can touch or that touches us.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I believe most common sense Americans understand Trump is trying to do a good job and the media/Democrats have lost their minds. There's no Russia connection. Zero proof. No charges or official investigations. Nothing. Not only that, if you pull the records for who met with Russian Ambassadors or Russian officials you'll get a long list of Democrat names. If you think America should let every single person in the entire world who wants to become a citizen to stroll across the border and automatically be in then that's all I need to know about your intelligence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join