It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. David Jacobs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Ah ok.
Why is disaster a common theme by ET's....

The Grays are here for planetary take over and the other group told me, literally told me while I was with them that there would be a war between different groups of ET's and that it would happen on this Earth. It would be the biggest war on Earth and that is why they (those who I was with) are here. This was told to me years before I found out the Grays agenda.

I am however still in doubt of this.
I don't take anything as facts from what they tell or show me.
But this was what I have been told.

The latest a couple of months ago was that they were on their way and would soon be here so we all could see and know.

But... soon can mean in 100 yrs.
I believe it when I see it - is what I tell them. I do. haha.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BigEyes

The Greys you refer to may be a rouge group planning a POST-EVENT Planetary takeover when our current population is 80% gone and this would likely catalyse a conflict with other Groups who are here who have different belief systems.....this does not mean either group has our best interests 100% in the forefront....only WE can ensure that is the case.

The disaster theme is common because there is a concerted ongoing effort by some to preserve species,including us,because the Nibiru event will wipe every continent clean and throw all life on earth into a global malestom of life and death,and there are never guarantees of special survival post-event.

Knowledge of this global re-set is SUPPOSSED TO BE MAINSTREAM AND TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS.

I was told of Humanitarian ENEMIES during my primary event.....about their existance and about a war Humanity on a Universal scale was in with them.....the gist was we should stay on-planet and stop beaming signals off of Earth before we are "noticed"...right now we arent considered to be in the game.....but if we ever are.....we are SOL.

From online data I formed an opinion there could be Races who will arrive to assist us..as well as to exploit us just prior to the event.

edit on 7-3-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Those who are on their way are of assistance.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigEyes

Those who are on their way are of assistance.

That is good news...hopefully it is assistance in keeping Humanity...Humanity.....lol....and if they are coming in gigantic Humanity owned and operated Military Ships similar to the one which picked me up the 1st time...well this would be a very very good thing.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I don't know in what way of assistance they are coming for. But they are human, I mean, not from this planet but they look like you and I, which other races they work with I am not sure.

But yes, they look just like humans, just more evolved on all levels!
I'm not sure about their ships though,

the one I was in (didnt get a good look on the outside) but it was HUGE that's for sure. Furniture similar to what we have (at first I thought I was in a hotel or something) the tecqs and such gave it away though, and the light, there's no lamps, the light just eminates from walls and ceilings, I did not see one lamp there.

They manufactered scoutships, I don't know how, all I heard was them discussing scoutships, so my assumption was/is that they somehow "build" them there. The little I could see of the ship from the window it seemed whitish in color, I cant say more than that, I could see some of the left side where also a scoutship was hanging (docked).
edit on 7-3-2017 by BigEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Glad to hear it is a Humanitarian focused group.....they likely assemble the smaller craft....the technolgy is super-simple...a small molded craft has fewer parts than a Moped or Motor-Scooter...they are based upon neutral dimension generation....in short think of a bubble of air rising up throught the water ,picture it,then ask yourself what is between the bubble and the water?....this is a natural neutral dimension zone...basiclly....they create a bubble of ionised air which allows them to slipstream through the atmosphere....the same way the bubble rises without friction through the water.

I am also glad I am out of the loop.

I chose a path of terrestrial survival...the most difficult and statisticlly unappealing one of all.....lol...and have been left alone since then to do my thing....

No one is exempt from Natures ways....not us...not them...not anyone....lol....so I am making friends with Nature....friends till the end if you will.....call me old fashioned....lol...I was given the option of leaving the planet pre-event but could not take my whole family........so we went to "Plan B"........sticking it out on Turtle Island....lol.....there is a lot of info people must consider which has not been discussed mainstream or online properly...most who are preparing now will be lost....including most of the D.U.M.B.S.... the it is what it is....I have never been involved in any type of truth-quest or disclosure effort or movement...not my cup of tea...ever....no books ...no websites and marketing.....its against the "rules".As it is I am running out of time like everyone else is,and there is a lot to do.

Lets just say I have come to understand the hows and whys of the statement..."the meek shall inherit the Earth"....and have chosen that humble path for myself.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Interesting how you speak of choice between staying or leaving.
They gave me a similar choice around 2009. My answer was I can leave my family, no probs (I don't have kids, family I mean mom and siblings) and friends. But I want my dog with me

If that was not possible I'd stay until my dog passes and after I am good to go. I don't want to stay here if I can have the choice. All I got from that was, I don't have to worry either way, I'm "safe".

I still wanna go though.
But I wont stop living my life just to wait - cause I still doubt so much of this.

" I chose a path of terrestrial survival...the most difficult and statisticlly unappealing one of all" - I do feel that way towards it and haha, it takes a strong person to want to stay. I'm not.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: supermarket2012

As an abductee of the Grays, I know this already.
I am not saying he is wrong about the Grays, but the opposite.

Although, I question his intentions when he claims there are ONLY Grays.

What Jacobs claims is that concious memories are not reliable when talking about the abduction subject, and when subjected to relaxation techniques, abductees will claim more or less the same beings and core situations.

Maybe when we hear about 'other' type of alien beings, it's just wrong/false concious memories.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The fact there are any UFO crashes at all suggests the grays must have enemies. I doubt they're just really bad pilots. Someone must be shooting them down, and I doubt it's the USA military.

Of course, just like humans, there is no guarantee that all grays think alike. Nor all Nordics, nor all big nose grays, nor.... etc...

I do worry about "good cop" "bad cop" though. No reason why the grays wouldn't pose as a slightly more benevolent group, ask us to make some concessions so they can protect us from the "bad cop" (The secret to "good cop" "bad cop" is understanding that they are both bad cops.)

Eisenhower was wise not to agree to dismantle the nukes when the nordics asked that of him. He might have guessed wrong, but it was wise considering the cards he could see on the table. Even if there are good aliens out there, there is no guarantee that the ones asking him to do that were the good ones. (Or grays in disguise.)
edit on 7-3-2017 by bloodymarvelous because: Misworded - sorry

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Everyone who is backing up Jacobs should really read and listen to all audios on her website - Emma Woods

Gosh, he is leading and inplanting so much in her mind! Who knows how his work has been to other of his subjects.

It's really sad!
All my respect for him vanished now.

Emma Woods is crazy. Don't believe everything she says. She needs serious psychological help.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I don't go by her words, I go by the audios.
His way of doing the regressions with her was and is wrong.
This cast doubt to how he has done regressions with others.

Doesn't matter if she's crazy or not.
Not up for us nor Jacobs to decide. Thats up to a licensed doctor.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I've talked to a couple of abductees, no probing was involved. They both had similar stories to tell about it, a bright light, one though saw only blurred images of what they said looked like greys, the other, said they were tall blondes which from what i've read are both as unpleasant and not at all good entities. I can't say that i've had an experience with it, other than a couple of really strange dreams.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I don't go by her words, I go by the audios.
His way of doing the regressions with her was and is wrong.
This cast doubt to how he has done regressions with others.

Doesn't matter if she's crazy or not.
Not up for us nor Jacobs to decide. Thats up to a licensed doctor.

Ah. I see. You're some sort of expert on hypnosis, then. I'm surprised you would even follow Jacobs at all. After all, he's an historian. Budd Hopkins, another "hypnotist," was an artist. In fact, I don't know of a "real" (in terms of education) hypnotist who has worked with so-called abductees. It kind of throws the whole idea of 'abductions' into a bit of disarray, doesn't it? I'm not sure it's worth considering at all.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I am very skeptic towards regressions actually. This proved my point.
But yes, I listen to many researchers, I find the subject intresting.

I'd like to keep an open mind to most avenues, even if I am a skeptic to surtain aspects of it.
edit on 8-3-2017 by BigEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Jacobs is like many people before him,he is a truth seeker,how he does this is his own deal IMHO,is he flawless...no....is he honest...I dont know.....is he 1/2 nutty....anyone could be..........has he spent decades upon decades in one field of unique study....yes he has......do i believe everything he says....no.....do I believe everything his abductees say to him which he repeats to us.....no.....do I disbelieve everything ....no.......the fact is that amongst the many researchers there have been thousands of abductees discovered and IMHO the numbers are globally in the millions.....and amongst the malestorm of methods of research and study utilised by many many different people....WE STILL SEE RECURRING PATTERNS WITHIN THE ABDUCTEES STORIES.....sooooooooooooooooooooooo.......reality says that "some" researchers have been left alone....many have been gangstalked and many have been 86ed.......amongst the researchers who were left alone we must put together a SINGLE ONLINE DATABASE of abductees testimony so we may ALL SEE THE PATTERNS OF COMMONALITY.....because....as these men and women pass on we are LOSING THEIR TREMENDOUSLY VALUABLE HUGE VOLUKM OF CRITICAL DATA.

It is very possible to delineate between different off-world and hidden on-world rouge and foreign groups who are abducting people......if we have full and open acess to the past and current abductees and their many testimonies.

Jacobs is a players in the game.....he contributes.....how we use his contributions is up to us.....his impacts are undeniable.

There will always be people who remember all or parts of their experiences and who find ways to fight the control mechanisms used upon them...ALWAYS...nature FINDS a way every time.

It is my most sincere hope that one day any human being who can be shown to have knowingly and willingly contributed to hiding humanities truths and history should be tried and punished....with no exceptions.There is no religous, moral. national security, or greed related excuses for what has and is still being done to greater humanity.

edit on 8-3-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

very well written!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join