It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes ballistic over Sessions recusal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

I'm contemplating starting an inquiry thread:

WHEN WILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS START HOLDING HIM ACCOUNTABLE? When will they admit they made a mistake, and retract their support for him? Never?

They're just going to sink with him, I guess, into the blithering idiocy of non-reality.

I'll be there.

There are some (few) who are realistic about Trump. Then there are . . . .

I expected Trump to throw temper tantrums. He needs to realize he is no longer a CEO that can just order something done.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Trump angry and frustrated at staff over Sessions fallout

"Nobody has seen him that upset," one source said, adding the feeling was the communications team allowed the Sessions news, which the administration deemed a nonstory, to overtake the narrative.

I find it ironic that the quote above must be from a source that was inside this meeting, or at least physically nearby, in the White House. Meaning the information was probably given to the press from a Trump-picked team member. (although it could have been leaked by part of the lower level staff, such as a photographer janitor).

The quote also shows that the WH deems their narrative (read 'spin') should take precedent over actual facts (in this instance, the Sessions news).

Trump's anger combined with Saturday's early morning tweet storm shows an increasing paranoia, in my opinion.

edit on 3/5/2017 by Olivine because: spelling flub

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAB4754
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Oh my God, you should retract support from someone the moment they make a mistake? That is weird, the people on the left never do that...

"A" mistake? He's done NOTHING but "make mistakes," and lie, and tell you things you wanted to hear. He is not good at this job. He has picked inappropriate candidates for EVERY SINGLE JOB he has filled. He listens to the likes of Bannon, and has Alex Jones "ready to die" for him. He made a HUGE mistake thinking he could just take over the world.

It's been six weeks. If I had a 'boyfriend' who failed so often to live up to his projected "image" of himself, or an employee who was so inconceivably ill-equipped to do the job for which I hired him....

well, I didn't hire him.

YOU ALL DID. But he's our employee now, in the most literal sense of the word, and he is a FAIL.

"My god" is right. You all are tenacious, and blind. How many times do you have to be shown the folly of your choice? WHEN would it be enough? WHEN? HOW MANY of his campers have to behave like batcrap crazy loons who are out to destroy our country and let you die on the streets without health care or shelter or food?

HOW MANY times do you have to experience that NONE of the corporate 'proceeds' will be "trickling down" to you, and now even your own survival is in peril should something awful happen to you personally?

You should be damn glad that there are charities and lefties and bleeding hearts like me who don't give a crap about being "rich" and still think you should get an education, be able to eat nourishing food, drink clean water, and have a roof over your .? You think Bannon or Miller care about you?

LOLOLOL!!!!!

Sad.
Really - how many cars would your staff have to total before you took their license away? How many patients would have to die before the doctor is not allowed near them anymore? HOW MANY LIES?

It's like you all are so in love with this idiot that he can do no wrong, no matter what. It's like the way I love my own two kids, or a nutjob clings to their 'crush' well beyond reason. But he IS NOT MY KID. And I DUMPED the men who treated me like he is treating you. He is YOUR EMPLOYEE. And he's ruining OUR country.

Get rid of him. He gets "written up" Every Bloody Day and pitches an even bigger tantrum than the last one as an encore! A spoiled brat child. A child who would light fires, wet the bed, and torture animals. You know what that "trinity" is known as? PSYCHOSIS. Conduct Disorder. Trouble.

And in this case? A RIDICULOUS choice.

edit on 3/5/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Exactly, that's the thing. Most of the leaks are from Republicans....it's because they see that Trump is a complete failure. This is a huge red flag that the right wingers on this board just can't put their minds around.

originally posted by: Olivine

Trump angry and frustrated at staff over Sessions fallout

"Nobody has seen him that upset," one source said, adding the feeling was the communications team allowed the Sessions news, which the administration deemed a nonstory, to overtake the narrative.

I find it ironic that the quote above must be from a source that was inside this meeting, or at least physically nearby, in the White House. Meaning the information was probably given to the press from a Trump-picked team member. (although it could have been leaked by part of the lower level staff, such as a photographer janitor).

The quote also shows that the WH deems their narrative (read 'spin') should take precedent over actual facts (in this instance, the Sessions news).

Trump's anger combined with Saturday's early morning tweet storm shows an increasing paranoia, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

I agree with you. Increasing paranoia, and also blatant incompetence and delusional ideas of his own competence.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Olivine

I agree with you. Increasing paranoia, and also blatant incompetence and delusional ideas of his own competence.

Sounds like you suffer the same condition as Mr. Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join