It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes ballistic over Sessions recusal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And btw, prior to our little exchange just now, I've left only 3 comments in the mud pit in the last week. And my last 20 threads are non political

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Nice broad strokes you just did there. In fact you missed the canvas.. but assume what you will..

By the way, I'm not saying he has no right to post, I'm giving him my opinion. His last 30 threads are all mud pit with the same rhetoric.

Must have hit close to home for you to continue commenting.

You told the other poster to stop making threads. You can spin that however you want.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Or you do.
Who made you click on this thread and comment?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Why would you say that?

LOL
Why indeed.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You're right. Should've kept my opinion to myself.

With that being said, bye silly

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Trump tweeted "wire tapp"

A three letter word..and he spelled it wrong.

OMG I swear if I don't laugh ill cry.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
What a petulant little child and once again proves that he is not fit to be the president of the US.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The more the media hates him the more I support him.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Hey I agree. I write that very phrase at least twice a week. He is unfit to be president.
Ill keep saying it until he quits ( very likely in my mind) or is impeached. ( a strong second in the scenario).

It's reality tv 24/7 now.
Remember back when after an election we could just go quietly back to our lives where government is not the focus of every single day? Yeah...I miss those days.

If you miss those days, it's your choice to go back to them if you wanted too. Instead you get sucked into the media and radical left agenda. It's all a choice.

Still waiting for all the destruction and racism and Russian influence that Obama/Soros and their surrogates feed the MSM.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Irishhaf

Semantics? Fire works vs ballistic? Don't they both employ gun powder? ( The title doesn't say temper tantrum)
In language of controversy don't they mean the same thing? Like having a fit or having a cow?

Semantics... Petulant little child... temper tantrum.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Your post show how much you know of the subject at hand. Very little. The daily mail really? a reply to: SeekingAlpha

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hey op, seriously could you plz be nicer to trump and is fans, there easily triggered and get affected by fake outrage.

edit on 5-3-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
so trumps master stroke of strategery was to have a twitter fit exposing the fact a federal judge thought there was probable cause of a crime between trump and the russians to get back on message and start feeling the love....

what's next, a Florida campaign rally ?
edit on 5-3-2017 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I think anyone reasonable would like a Pence presidency better. He's actually half way competent. But unfortunately, he's also tainted goods and will be out in 4 years if Trump is out before that.

originally posted by: Tiger5
here is my take:

Trump is an idiot. If he continues as he does he will be impeached. I do not fear Trump directly as he is just a blowhard. Those who follow Trump are idiots also. However Trump won the election. His win indicates how broken our political system is. The Trump election victory shows that there were also those who perhaps were not Trump followers (i.e. idiots) who voted because the wanted a change. These people were true Republican voters as supposed to those blinded by a singe personality. These voters were ideologically Republican. Fair enough.

The Republicans have it made (I am sorry to say). I can see the Republican being in Office for the next two terms at least. My reasoning is simple: Should the Orange ape continue he will probably be impeached for some idiocy. Then Pence Comes in. I do not like pence but I feel he is a damn sight cleverer than Trump. Has pence done or said anything wrong to date? Nope! He merely bides his time. Smart man!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
My hobby is to watch right wingers do mental gymnastics supporting this right wing junta.

You need to find a new hobby.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Trump angry and frustrated at staff over Sessions fallout

President Donald Trump is extremely frustrated with his senior staff and communications team for allowing the firestorm surrounding Attorney General Jeff Sessions to steal his thunder in the wake of his address to Congress, sources tell CNN.

"Nobody has seen him that upset," one source said, adding the feeling was the communications team allowed the Sessions news, which the administration deemed a nonstory, to overtake the narrative.

He's blown a fuse. Expect more of the same.

See ---- here's the thing. He's not a King, nor is he God. And he can't force the press to report only favorable things on him. The more he whines and fusses, the worse he makes himself look, and the more clear it is that he is utterly incompetent and out of his league.

He has NO. IDEA. WHAT this job entails, and never did.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
My hobby is to watch right wingers do mental gymnastics supporting this right wing junta.

You need to find a new hobby.

LOL!!

It's getting funnier and funnier here on ATS. It isn't funny when people get shot and/or killed because a maniac is in the White House. I'm contemplating starting an inquiry thread:

WHEN WILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS START HOLDING HIM ACCOUNTABLE? When will they admit they made a mistake, and retract their support for him? Never?

They're just going to sink with him, I guess, into the blithering idiocy of non-reality.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Touche, and they thought this website is their safe space.

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Hey op, seriously could you plz be nicer to trump and is fans, there easily triggered and get affected by fake outrage.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Oh my God, you should retract support from someone the moment they make a mistake? That is weird, the people on the left never do that...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

A gift for you.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

A gift for you.

Dont be so sensitive kid, i understand that the fake outrage from the right weiners is hard to handle for inbreds, but dont worry trump loves you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join