It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes ballistic over Sessions recusal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

So the OP went with the tabloid because it fed into their bias...

Regardless of the source or bias the meat of the story is true , it calls into question why Jeff Sessions didn't clear it with the President before he called his press conference and stand aside from the investigation (which is the right thing to do)

Trump obviously wasn't in the loop , why ?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It looks more to me like his staff still has not gotten used to him using twitter, he is not in the bubble they are used to keeping presidents in... he makes his big statement of support and the next day sessions recuses himself, almost looks like the president got blindsided to me.

If he was not informed that this was going to happen I would say he had every right to be pissed.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Sessions Recusal did him a Big Favor here , he's Got the Presidents " Back " , Only the President dosen't realize it yet .

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Hey I agree. I write that very phrase at least twice a week. He is unfit to be president.
Ill keep saying it until he quits ( very likely in my mind) or is impeached. ( a strong second in the scenario).

It's reality tv 24/7 now.
Remember back when after an election we could just go quietly back to our lives where government is not the focus of every single day? Yeah...I miss those days.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

It was all over tv yesterday. Sessions was called down to Mara lago last night.
Do you think it was to eat gulf shrimp and sip champagne?

He recused himself on t.v. just hours after trump said he didn't see any reason for him to.
Oh you just know that didn't sit well with this guy. No way Jose. Not after the I have complete confidence in Mike Flynn and now I'm firing him debacle.
You don't cross the Donald for free.
So how long before we see sessions resign?

This coming week? Or will the week be filled with dumbass tweets to misdirect us and deflect away from the serious matter of trump and the Kremlin.
edit on 352017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So the OP went with the tabloid because it fed into their bias...

Regardless of the source or bias the meat of the story is true , it calls into question why Jeff Sessions didn't clear it with the President before he called his press conference and stand aside from the investigation (which is the right thing to do)

Trump obviously wasn't in the loop , why ?

Jeff Sessions knows what's "on the tapes."

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You need to find a new hobby.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Sure, wouldn't we all love to step away from politics but the ADHD president needs to be the center of attention 24/7 and will not behave like a normal person making stepping away impossible.
The only way to step away is to get rid of the tv, the radio the computer and smart phone. Cancel all papers and magazines and don't go to the grocery store. ( The registers are surrounded by tabloids and magazines with stories. ) Dont talk to friends and family because they always mention him.
I only wish.
I know I didn't need to see what Obama was up to on a daily basis. Nor any other president in my life and I go back to Eisenhower.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

You need to find a new hobby.

But then you'll have to ...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why would you say that?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Short and sweet and admit it...tells it all.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Why would you say that?

You seem to think that you've got the right to comment not on substance but on the fact that other people post.

If those people did indeed stop posting, you'd not have anything to comment on.

Pretty straightforward comment, I thought.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Tiger5

Really? He was a senator and a senior member of the Committee of Armed Services

Doh!

I didn't know or forgot that he was on the committee of armed services. I no longer live in the USA. My Bad.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Got TV?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

You could've took 3 seconds to look at my thread/post history...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You could've took 3 seconds to look at my thread/post history...

I've seen your post history.

Mostly, you like to declare that others are wrong (crazy, stupid, etc.) and that they should stop posting.

We all have a co-equal right to post, KnowlegeHunter.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

The vice president is the only citizen who can intact the twenty fifth amendment. Just sayin.
I don't like pence either but at least he's not cra-cra. I can live with super conservative for four years.
edit on 352017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Nice broad strokes you just did there. In fact you missed the canvas.. but assume what you will..

By the way, I'm not saying he has no right to post, I'm giving him my opinion. His last 30 threads are all mud pit with the same rhetoric.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Semantics? Fire works vs ballistic? Don't they both employ gun powder? ( The title doesn't say temper tantrum)
In language of controversy don't they mean the same thing? Like having a fit or having a cow?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Old argument. That committee has no reason to meet secretly with Russia and not report the meeting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join