It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes ballistic over Sessions recusal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
What a petulant little child and once again proves that he is not fit to be the president of the US.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sun Mar 5 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I bet He could write a better op.

Seriously man. Thanks for the one sentence op with a link. The stuff of legends.

edit on 5-3-2017 by Sourcery because: Grammar. It's late lol

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
What a petulant little child and once again proves that he is not fit to be the president of the US.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Gotta love the DailyMail!
Tabloid entertainment at it's finest!

reports have claimed.

was seemingly

was allegedly

Sources said

According to

A senior White House official

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
This is par for the course for this petulant child.

There is a reason why people have turned down being in his cabinet. Here's a hint. They all think he's a loon.

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I think Trump has you going ballistic.

Take a break from politics, it will do you good.

Moby.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Op, you could benefit from getting outside more, maybe.....I insist you give it a try.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This OP is more childish than Trumps Tweets.
Next minute you will be posting that he's a scruncher not a folder when wiping his ass.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I mentioned on one post that those that seem to be on his side will actually set him up (terrible I have to say and feel this way), but they will be Trumps biggest worries. (it might be blackmail, not really their beings either) Ever watch them Kung fu movies about the "spies". I hope the President prays for wisdom and insight regarding this. I believe the President means well for the American people, but I know many of you here understand mental health and you see what I may see coming his way. Since I know his men are actually reading this, tell the President "if you want to keep your happiness, keep your secrets to yourself".
edit on 0300000011292017-03-05T02:29:11-06:00291103am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0300000043292017-03-05T02:29:43-06:00294303am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I saw some of this on the RoguePOTUSstaff Twitter account, but have seen reports of his rage-fit elsewhere. I think it's a mark of how little respect he's getting from those around him that reports of this came out right after the meeting.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

FYI.. President Trump will cause more Democrats to contract a serious mental illness, than all previous Republican Presidents combined.

For their sake, let's hope that ObamaCare's replacement retains robust mental illness benefits.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Sounds a helluva lot like Ancient Aliens

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It amazes me how much people are willing to be suckered into believing non sense due to irrational Trump hate.

Why the fook would this Whitehouse leak talk to an English tabloid instead of CNN or NBC?

Maybe its true, maybe its not but my money is on not. I reckon this is just a pathetic attempt by the Dailymail to sell papers and get clicks

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

So let me get this straight you are using a tabloid site as a source?

The Daily Mail is a British daily middle-market[2][3] tabloid newspaper owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust[4] and published in London.
Wikipedia
Could you be more desperate? The left never learns!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.dailymail.co.uk...

FYI.. President Trump will cause more Democrats to contract a serious mental illness, than all previous Republican Presidents combined.

For their sake, let's hope that ObamaCare's replacement retains robust mental illness benefits.

I think what you meant to say was EXPOSE their serious mental illnesses

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Gotta love the DailyMail!
Tabloid entertainment at it's finest

Are Fox News or politico Fake News yet ?
Fox are reporting the same story sourced to Politico.

President Trump reportedly got into a heated discussion Friday with his top aides about Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ decision to recuse himself from any investigation into the Trump presidential campaign. The meeting took place before Trump left for Florida for the weekend and it included chief of staff Reince Priebus, senior adviser Jared Kushner, Trump’s daughter Ivanka, chief strategist Steve Bannon, communications director Mike Dubke and press secretary Sean Spicer, Politico reported Saturday.
www.foxnews.com...

President Donald Trump, increasingly frustrated with his White House rollout, vented to top aides on Friday over Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ recusal from any investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Prior to departing for Florida, where he is spending the weekend, Trump convened on Friday a group of senior aides in the Oval Office, including chief of staff Reince Priebus, senior adviser Jared Kushner, daughter Ivanka Trump, chief strategist Steve Bannon, communications director Mike Dubke, and press secretary Sean Spicer.

The meeting was ostensibly to talk about next week’s packed schedule, which is expected to include the release of a new immigration travel ban and possibly an Obamacare replacement bill.

But at one point during Friday's meeting, Trump’s focus turned to Sessions, who on Thursday announced he would step back from any investigation into the presidential campaigns, including allegations that Trump’s team were in contact with Russian intelligence officials as the country was engaging in cyber-attacks designed to tilt the election Trump’s way.

The meeting on Friday got heated once it turned to the topic of Sessions. What, Trump wanted to know, was the logic of the move? The president made it clear he thought the whole thing had been handled poorly, and that Sessions shouldn’t have recused himself, according to sources familiar with the meeting. His exasperation was apparent.
At one point, Trump addressed White House counsel Don McGahn, who was also in the room, directly, and said he was unhappy about the turn of events, the sources said. “There were fireworks,” said one person briefed on the events.
www.politico.com...

But sure lets concentrate on the poster not the story.

So Trump flounced off to Mar-a-Lago for the weekend again , I wonder if the Winter White House will become the Spring White House and then the Summer White House as the months move on.

I also wonder if he thinks the actual White House is bugged and Mar-a-Lago is the only place he feels safe.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
here is my take:

Trump is an idiot. If he continues as he does he will be impeached. I do not fear Trump directly as he is just a blowhard. Those who follow Trump are idiots also. However Trump won the election. His win indicates how broken our political system is. The Trump election victory shows that there were also those who perhaps were not Trump followers (i.e. idiots) who voted because the wanted a change. These people were true Republican voters as supposed to those blinded by a singe personality. These voters were ideologically Republican. Fair enough.

The Republicans have it made (I am sorry to say). I can see the Republican being in Office for the next two terms at least. My reasoning is simple: Should the Orange ape continue he will probably be impeached for some idiocy. Then Pence Comes in. I do not like pence but I feel he is a damn sight cleverer than Trump. Has pence done or said anything wrong to date? Nope! He merely bides his time. Smart man!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

What a petulant little thread proving you should not be allowed to make threads.

#Liberals!!!

Sad.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I do not like Sessions One bit but why would he meet with the Russians? What role would he suppose to fulfil? I just do not get it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Your fox link, linked Politico, and politico called it fireworks, and a robust discussion... not a temper tantrum...

So the OP went with the tabloid because it fed into their bias...

If folks want to have an actual discussion then step one is not using tabloids to try and bolster your side of the argument.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

Really? He was a senator and a senior member of the Committee of Armed Services

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join