It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Right Wing Domestic Terrorist Shooting Again

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Sad to see that you right wingers can't even put your mind around this and rather deflect instead. Sad.

Now you see why right wingers get their sh it kicked out of them at the Berkeley rally.

a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Poppycock...

So in your mind he is found guilty and as an act of Patriotism,

You assign blame to Trump. Even insult him.

You are completely ate up.

Turn off the computer. Turn CNN off and unplug your TV.

You need a break.

You sound absolutely ridiculous...

Look...

"Elections have consequences "

You lost....k

we lost?.....wow!!!!....I didn't know that......when did that happen?....this year, last year, when?....maybe you republicans can say that a few thousand more times

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If the reports are true, and the perp yelled go back to your country, then I would say that it is likely this was driven by some sort of right wing nationalism.

Those of us on the right must acknowledge that there are extremists on our side, and we must call them out when we see it.

I don't blame Trump for this anymore than Obama is responsible for Omar Mateen. Nationalism can be healthy, and to me is far superior to globalism. But I condemn this cowardly man and will confront any bigot like he appears to be if I ecounter them in real life.

Having said all of that, it appears to me that violence from the left is far more common and justified, just look at all of the BLM riots, the Berkely riots, etc, and how mainstream people not only won't condemn it in many cases, but encourage it. I don't think you will find one mainstream person on the right saying what happened to this Sikh was a good thing.

I pray for the victim and hope that the perp is captured and prosecuted to the fullest extent.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

"Everybody who is part of this community needs to be vigilant," Satwinder Kaur, a Sikh community leader, said as several hundred people poured into a temple in Renton for worship services about one mile from Friday night's shooting.

"It is scary," she added. "The community has been shaken up."

"This is a top priority investigation, and we are doing everything possible to identify and arrest the suspect," Thomas said in an email, adding that residents in the city of about 125,000 should "be vigilant" but also not let the shooting hurt their quality of life.
Source
The local FBI is looking into this now.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Logic dictates that if a white male goes up to a dark skinned foreigner, says "go back to your country" and then shoots him, he's probably more aligned with the right/trump than anyone else.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Very well put!

There's really nothing more to say.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Another right wing extremist coward goes up to an Indian person in his driveway and shoots him. The face of the extremist was covered and still not found.

Third shooting in 3 weeks because these idiots have been emboldened by comrade Trump. Get this guy out of office and I hope they arrest this right wing idiot and throw the book at him.

h ttps://t inyurl.com/j8fa4wv

Wash Post

The Amazon Post and you are fake news.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

edit on 6-3-2017 by DonInHtown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So he is unknown, so you say he is a right wing extremist?

You just showed your hand as a left wing liberal. Change your post name again and try again...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
People deny that ATS is a forum for the alt-right.

Bring up a story like that, and the cultists deflect with "I'm bored, this is boring," and of course deflect to the evil lefties.

This is just sad.

Maybe if the OP was written in the form of intelligent discussion instead of unfounded asininity, it wouldn't be met with the same category of responses.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: savemebarry

I feel like crap and seem to feel worse as time go by..
and I am not one of those our gov't sees as worthy to get help for her healthcare...
so, well, I chose to die at home untreated instead of racking up a ton of healthcare that some credit collection will probably try to harass my kids for.

Mate... beyond all this ats stuff.. that hurts me to know.

hey, sending positive thoughts, I know they mean little, but honest to god, I feel bad.

lets not get into pissy fights.. politics is pointless when others things are on the table.. Damn brother, wish I could change things..

I might be a dick, but I do try to liven up things once in a while. hope you see me in a better light mate... thoughts to yours...

Ohhh I called you brother, I'm sorry for not reading right, so used to just assuming.

you now have every right to kicked my butt. 3 goes. but the rest of my post remains..

edit on 6-3-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Just tread lightly, BW--the term "proven" means more than just taking one man's word for what happened. Hopefully we find the idiot that felt that it was okay to shoot a man seemingly unprovoked and see what he has to say.

It's not the best think to do to only take the victim's story as 100% truth in any stories like this. As it stands now, there is a thread here that discusses 18 faked right-wing hate crimes. Without having any more evidence other than the few words uttered by one side, it's absolutely impossible to disregard the chance (even if it's not a probability) that the victim is embellishing what actually happened.

This is why having patience and waiting for the full story to come out (from multiple sides) is the best course to take. Everyone who has taken a hard stance on either side at this point is playing in the land of willful ignorance.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the thread should have ended after your comment. You got it spot on--the only thing that I would add is to put an emphasis on waiting until all of the evidence comes out.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Sad to see that you right wingers can't even put your mind around this and rather deflect instead. Sad.

Now you see why right wingers get their sh it kicked out of them at the Berkeley rally.

Poppycock...

You need a break.

Look...

"Elections have consequences "

You lost....k

we lost?.....wow!!!!....I didn't know that......when did that happen?....this year, last year, when?....maybe you republicans can say that a few thousand more times

Yes,

What triggered you ?

Was it Obama's own words ?

Hate when that happens.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
SeekingAlpha
syrinx high priest
dukeofjive696969

I invite you 4 snowflakes over to a REAL thread debating this topic...
It's gone largely ignored by you all for 2 days now for obvious reasons.
Click me!
Rather than this IPD(identity politics disorder) riddled word salad you all on the left consider a thread/debate.

Like usual I won't get sucked into a circular debate with you all but will definitely enjoy watching the mental gymnastics that will be required to ignore the facts presented in that thread.

Funny trend this is...
Typical leftist thread consists of a hastily written wall of text with very little cohesive thought usually with one hand picked source or citations. A typical deplorable thread is well written and structured with lots of sources and information.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Poppycock...

You need a break.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Buddy, the REAL "Right wingers" haven't even begun to fight yet.

But if you people keep pushing it, they will. And you're not going to like it when they do.

Those little college kids have never been in a real fight, yet.

Keep it up, you'll see.

I'm going to sit back and watch it happen. I wouldn't waste the urine to help put out the fires. Ya'll brought this on yourselves.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Another right wing extremist coward goes up to an Indian person in his driveway and shoots him. The face of the extremist was covered and still not found.

Third shooting in 3 weeks because these idiots have been emboldened by comrade Trump. Get this guy out of office and I hope they arrest this right wing idiot and throw the book at him.

h ttps://t inyurl.com/j8fa4wv

Wash Post

I believe, to quote YOUR PRESIDENT this was a simple murder. Or maybe workplace violence. There are no right-wing terrorists...just Americans fighting for the values, morals and survival of their country. The left? There you will find all the home-grown terrorists. Aires, Obama, Clinton, etc. The scum of the earth and the enemy of the people.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Poppycock...

You need a break.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Buddy, the REAL "Right wingers" haven't even begun to fight yet.

But if you people keep pushing it, they will. And you're not going to like it when they do.

Those little college kids have never been in a real fight, yet.

Keep it up, you'll see.

I'm going to sit back and watch it happen. I wouldn't waste the urine to help put out the fires. Ya'll brought this on yourselves.

Good luck.

In a sick kinda way...a civil war between snowflakes, BLM types and gays versus us right-wingers, rednecks and former military will be a bit funny to watch on the news.

"The right-wing-militia wiped out a group of evil liberals today. The JSW, BLM and gays were running in circles searching for a safe place, crapping their diapers and looting other liberal businesses. There will be a lot of clean-up to do. Poo is everywhere!"

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Welcome to Donald Trump's America where it is okay to assault and yes, even murder people of differents colors, faiths and backgrounds. Only 1360 days to go but I doubt America will survive that long under the current rule.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

A back guy can be right wing too. Right and left have no monopoly on politics. you are far too hung up on race!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
If the reports are true, and the perp yelled go back to your country, then I would say that it is likely this was driven by some sort of right wing nationalism.

Those of us on the right must acknowledge that there are extremists on our side, and we must call them out when we see it.

I don't blame Trump for this anymore than Obama is responsible for Omar Mateen. Nationalism can be healthy, and to me is far superior to globalism. But I condemn this cowardly man and will confront any bigot like he appears to be if I ecounter them in real life.

Having said all of that, it appears to me that violence from the left is far more common and justified, just look at all of the BLM riots, the Berkely riots, etc, and how mainstream people not only won't condemn it in many cases, but encourage it. I don't think you will find one mainstream person on the right saying what happened to this Sikh was a good thing.

I pray for the victim and hope that the perp is captured and prosecuted to the fullest extent.

Are you sure you are on the right? where is your lunacy? I could sit down with you and chat about the fixing of America. It is OK to be right or left if you genuinely with to make America better for all.

I salute ya.

But you are probably not right wing! lol

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join