It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Right Wing Domestic Terrorist Shooting Again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

originally posted by: savemebarry
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I'll remember that the next time I see you left wing cretins violently attack people for an opinion. punching defenceless women, dragging hapless people from cars, bashing people with sticks and rods.

you are so silent then...

I didn't do those things. But I will continue to call out the appalling behavior of Trump and his supporters. You mustn't fall for the propaganda, dude. And don't worry, it's not like I would come to you or your fellow deniers for anything. Likewise, I won't offer you anything.

Sadly, I would. thats my nature. Take my hand, help you up. Ironic hey...

Now show me these deplorable people you refer to. I see decent honest people who have lives and who try to make ends meet, supporting Trump. I see kids, with mommy and daddy holding their tails up so they dont crap on themselves, on the left side of things. "I wanna be a unicorn!!!" and viola, pokemon twats unite.

show me what you are afraid of. Please.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Or are you blaming the sun for the heat, because all the air conditioners have been taken ?

no, I'm blaming the left for taking my sun away in their attempt to help the planet fight global warming, not realizing that by doing so, they are just increasing the degree in which we probably be drop into the next ice age... in other words, I'm stuck living in a trailer that is poorly insulated and drafty and it's cold!!!

I could probably dig up what you wanted, I know that I've listened to a few of trump's campaign speeches where he seems to be encouraging violence in them against those who spoke out against them within the rallies. I know that he tried to convince us that a judge just wasn't qualified to hear his case because of the guy's last name even though he was an american born citizen, fully qualified for the job. I know that it appears that he didn't oppose his father's racial discriminatory rules within their real estate companies. I know that he tried to caste those crossing the southern border as rapists, drug peddlers, and other "bad humbres". I know that he admitted to sexually assaulting women and it's on tape, that he would go into the dressing room while young women were dressing, which makes me think that he doesn't think much of the non-sexual values of women. I think that at the least, he portrayed himself just enough as being pro-racist, pro-discrimination to gain the support of those groups that are, and his election has emboldened them..

can you show me where he has denounced the racial violence that have risen up that is more than just a sentence embedded in a long statement that is designed just to add more disunity within the country?
yes, we have problems within the inner big cities like chicago and the violence within them that needs to be addressed, but I don't see where keeping the rhetoric that is adding fuel to the fire of violence against the minority groups in the group is doing a danged thing but adding more violence to the picture.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I'll remember that the next time I see you left wing cretins violently attack people for an opinion. punching defenceless women, dragging hapless people from cars, bashing people with sticks and rods.

you are so silent then...

ILOL!!!

And no, I'm not "silent." And don't expect to silence me. We aren't going anywhere, and this is all just going to get more and more UNCOMFORTABLE FOR YOU. I'd bail now, if I were you. The stench can still be washed off if you admit it now and just move on. You chose a dud who made a mess and is now losing his mind in front of the world. It is being televised. And people who shoot other people because of their garments or skin color are JUST LIKE YOU!!!

lolol

pathetic

You can stay in the living room for all I care, haha, I'm quite comfortable. I'm not even in the US, I just see you weak little scared kids for who you are.
dont cry..

Isn't it hilarious how you lot lose your minds.. I think so. weep weep you simple mind..

What next, gonna throw a rock at me?

bahahahaha

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
95%?!!?!?!? This is sadly a delusion understanding of reality.

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
They didn't even bother reading the story and the right wing idiots on this board continue to be disconnected with the reality that Trump has a poor influence on our society. Never in my life have I ever seen this amount of hate crimes occurring in our country.....all of it happening in the last 2 months. Yet, the right wingers on this board continue to down play and deflect. No wonder they were considered deplorables by Hillary. She was right.

originally posted by: Arnie123

It wasn't a right wing radical.

No Star and No Flag.
Yeah. It was.

Source A

‘Go back to your own country’: Sikh man shot in his driveway in suspected hate crime

Source B

Sikh man in Kent says he was told, ‘Go back to your own country’ before he was shot

You're right, though. This place has become hilarious with hysterical attempts to make the right wing everywhere look sane, kind, intelligent, and respectable.

It's not so much "immature kids" as poorly educated parrots who have no idea what they're talking about and would defend anything rather than admitting what a disaster this administration is.

You do realize that 95% of these hate crimes where lies and perpetrated by the left...??? Check out this website. fakehatecrimes.org It happens so often (every time almost) that it gets documented. actual real hate crimes happen every single day to Whites Asians etc, but do not get reported as "hate crimes".

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

And yet we have former LEFT WING AG's calling for blood in the streets.

Back to the regularly scheduled program.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

They didn't even bother reading the story and the right wing idiots on this board continue to be disconnected with the reality that Trump has a poor influence on our society. Never in my life have I ever seen this amount of hate crimes occurring in our country.....all of it happening in the last 2 months. Yet, the right wingers on this board continue to down play and deflect. No wonder they were considered deplorables by Hillary. She was right.

No Star and No Flag.
Yeah. It was.

Source A

‘Go back to your own country’: Sikh man shot in his driveway in suspected hate crime

Source B

Sikh man in Kent says he was told, ‘Go back to your own country’ before he was shot

You're right, though. This place has become hilarious with hysterical attempts to make the right wing everywhere look sane, kind, intelligent, and respectable.

It's not so much "immature kids" as poorly educated parrots who have no idea what they're talking about and would defend anything rather than admitting what a disaster this administration is.

You do realize that 95% of these hate crimes where lies and perpetrated by the left...??? Check out this website. fakehatecrimes.org It happens so often (every time almost) that it gets documented. actual real hate crimes happen every single day to Whites Asians etc, but do not get reported as "hate crimes".

Your right, it might be more like 98%....... Name more than 3 for me (That turned out to be true) in the last year and I will be surprised.
edit on 5-3-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It's not my job to show you things that were never said. It's your job to show me they were.

Global warming? it's Climate Change, and I think we both agree on the fact that forcing us to pay is redundant and opportunistic. However, to say human kind has not influenced it, is equally stupid. We're ensuring it. but hey, if you have cancer, why no smoke.

Don't fight me with tirades. Roll a boulder down the hill. Specifics. Sure I dont even care about Trump, not my circus, not my monkeys... I am just an Aussie sitting here, waffling on. Difference is, I see beyond planet America.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
- Burning of Muslim Mosque in TX.
- Right Winger shooting Indians in KS.
- Right Winger shooting Sikh man in WS
- Right Winger killing 6 at Muslim Mosque in Quebec.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Not to mention all of the anti-semetic acts occurring around the country that includes the damaging . stones at jewish cemeteries. Right wingers are sick in the ..

No Star and No Flag.
Yeah. It was.

Source A

Source B

Your right, it might be more like 98%....... Name more than 3 for me (That turned out to be true) in the last year and I will be surprised.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Not to mention all of the anti-semetic acts occurring around the country that includes the damaging . stones at jewish cemeteries. Right wingers are sick in the ..

No Star and No Flag.
Yeah. It was.

Source A

Source B

You do realize that the jewish centers and bomb threats were caused by a Black guy right?

Mosque in Texas, no suspect yet. The other few mosque burnings where a muslim and a black guy.

And this is a US political thing so leave Canada out of it.

So there are 2 you mentioned which to my memory are the only 2 i know of, expect for the idiots in the rebel flagged trucks.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

And yet we have former LEFT WING AG's calling for blood in the streets.

Back to the regularly scheduled program.

Last night, there was a thread about Loretta Lynch's new video, calling for VIOLENCE against the right, but it's been deleted.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Provide source for black people damaging the . stones in jewish cemeteries. This, I have to see.

The canadian killer was also a Trump supporter so he counts too. There are no boarders when it comes to right wing loons.

No Star and No Flag.
Yeah. It was.

Source A

Source B

You do realize that the jewish centers and bomb threats were caused by a Black guy right?

Mosque in Texas, no suspect yet.

So there are 2 you mentioned which to my memory are the only 2 i know of, expect for the idiots in the rebel flagged trucks.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

okay, so we've established that neither of us really cares enough to back up our claims...
you don't care because you don't live here, and think you are immune, I don't care because I don't believe I will live through his first term.
I gave you my opinion, based on what I heard and what has been reported. that's all you are going to get.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

okay, so we've established that neither of us really cares enough to back up our claims...
you don't care because you don't live here, and think you are immune, I don't care because I don't believe I will live through his first term.
I gave you my opinion, based on what I heard and what has been reported. that's all you are going to get.

Thats a shame actually... from your posts, I see you as a decent person who has a brain.. Maybe we will find each other in another thread. I would like that.

politics... gah...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

by the way, what do you mean by not live through it?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Provide source for black people damaging the . stones in jewish cemeteries. This, I have to see.

The canadian killer was also a Trump supporter so he counts too. There are no boarders when it comes to right wing loons.

No Star and No Flag.
Yeah. It was.

Source A

Source B

Mosque in Texas, no suspect yet.

Okay keep Canada. The fact remains that in a years time, there are a handful of true "Hate crimes" and every day in every big city there are far more in one night than the other way around. The Jewish .stone I believe there is no suspect so you are correct there. But if statistics play a part, there are high odds that it was a leftist little false flag.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Here is an even more disgusting story of a Left Wing Domestic Terrorist who murdered her 8-year-old granddaughter, who was tied up and deprived of food and water for days.

www.theroot.com...

Let me know if you need anymore examples. I can find 100 Left Wing Domestic Terrorist incidents for every 1 Right Wing Terrorist incident you find.

The two sides are not even comparable in the violence and damage that they cause in the US.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well, if we aren't going to blame the perpetrator, we should blame the left-wing. They have been demonizing the right constantly, calling them the most horrible of names, it seems some of the mentally unstable people actually believe the lies of the left. The left calling a whole group of people monsters for so long, actually creates those monsters. Not to mention the horrible leftist policies that create conditions for violence.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I feel like crap and seem to feel worse as time go by..
and I am not one of those our gov't sees as worthy to get help for her healthcare...
so, well, I chose to die at home untreated instead of racking up a ton of healthcare that some credit collection will probably try to harass my kids for.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I dont believe it happened the way the victim says. There have been several incidents over the past year with people on both sides blaming the other for violent or racist incidents.

There was a couple men in Texas who blamed illegals for shooting them. Turned out to be made up. There have been cases of people vandilizing their own home or business and blaming whoever. (racist words spraypainted).

It's becoming like the boy who cried wolf. I'm wary of believing this guy because he says the man walked up to him with mask and gun and told him to go back to his own country. Why only shoot him in the arm? In his description of the man he just happened to have only half his face covered, so the victim knew he was white but not enough to describe him. Very convienent. Seems like if the shooter was going to go to his house with mask and gun he must have been angry enough to kill him, but only shot him in the arm.

His story could be true, but past incidents make me skeptical to believe any at this point. I call Bull#

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Think about it. What does this Sikh guy gain in filing a false report being investigated as a hate crime? Are you implying that he either shot himself in the arm or had one of his friends do it so that he can get publicity? I'll take the official story until something outrageous comes out about this guy's claim.

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

I dont believe it happened the way the victim says. There have been several incidents over the past year with people on both sides blaming the other for violent or racist incidents.

There was a couple men in Texas who blamed illegals for shooting them. Turned out to be made up. There have been cases of people vandilizing their own home or business and blaming whoever. (racist words spraypainted).

It's becoming like the boy who cried wolf. I'm wary of believing this guy because he says the man walked up to him with mask and gun and told him to go back to his own country. Why only shoot him in the arm? In his description of the man he just happened to have only half his face covered, so the victim knew he was white but not enough to describe him. Very convienent. Seems like if the shooter was going to go to his house with mask and gun he must have been angry enough to kill him, but only shot him in the arm.

His story could be true, but past incidents make me skeptical to believe any at this point. I call Bull#

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join