It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Right Wing Domestic Terrorist Shooting Again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
How many leftists gun each other and innocents down in the streets in ONE night, and your fired up about 1-2 "right wing" shootings? Which this right thing hasn't even been proven in this case. Carry on.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: whyamIhere

The medical term would be delusional with a side of paranoid Schizophrenia.

That would be my guess.

This is the second no content post of his I have been to in the last 5 minutes.

Keep track, he's nothing but a trump short of a hamburger. Hates the guy.. picks the pickles out and throws them at the wall screeching autistically.. Like the people Donald Sutherland fought in Body Snatchers.. *points an screeches*

Did somebody get triggered, poor thing lol.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
How many leftists gun each other and innocents down in the streets in ONE night, and your fired up about 1-2 "right wing" shootings? Which this right thing hasn't even been proven in this case. Carry on.

So your ok with the shooting of brown looking people, at least your honest.

edit on 5-3-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

No, the OP is... It happens hundreds of times a day but he doesn't care, only about the 1-2 some White guy did.
edit on 5-3-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

No, the OP is... It happens hundreds of times a day but he doesn't care, only about the 1-2 some White guy did.

Making more stuff up lol, did you get your dylan roof signed poster yet.

Durp durp.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

GOod job op, and good to see the right weiners of ats attacking the op or defelecting again.

If you act now trump fans, you can get your very own dylan roof signed poster.

reeks of desperation.

unfortunate.

:/

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
those pesky white christians are so prone to violence against americans

they must be dealt with !!!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to dukeofjive696969

Did you just point at me and screech?

you know, you do that all on your own. lol
edit on 5-3-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I blame the liberal justice system for not punishing murders. Murderers claim they are mentally crazy and escape justice. If this were Russia or China where there is capital punishment for murderers, you'd bet your ass off that guy wouldn't have committed that tragic murder.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

and yet, one little women who might have been involved in a terrorist attack decades ago coauthors an article throwing support to the day without women strike, and the right wing lunges at the opportunity to us that fact to caste 100s of thousands of women who participated in the women's march and all those who will participate in the march event as being co-aligned to today's terrorists...
seems like the right is fine when it comes to dishes out this kind of stereotyping, but seem to think it's so uncalled for when it's dished out to you.

and in this case, I do believe that the campaign's rhetoric doesn't carry at least some responsibility for the attacks that have been happening in the country. just like you expect that the muslim community in the states should be more outspoken when it comes to denouncing the acts of violence of others within their religion, some of us expect trump and his supporters to denounce this kind of action and ask themselves if their actions in the past might have played a part in it. yes, elections have consequences, but no one should accept a consequence that leads to people having to live in fear because of their religion or race, especially if they are citizens or living in this country legally, abiding by our laws.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

It wasn't a right wing radical.

No Star and No Flag.
Yeah. It was.

Source A

‘Go back to your own country’: Sikh man shot in his driveway in suspected hate crime

Source B

Sikh man in Kent says he was told, ‘Go back to your own country’ before he was shot

You're right, though. This place has become hilarious with hysterical attempts to make the right wing everywhere look sane, kind, intelligent, and respectable.

It's not so much "immature kids" as poorly educated parrots who have no idea what they're talking about and would defend anything rather than admitting what a disaster this administration is.

edit on 3/5/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I dont see anyone but idiots buy ladders that help them out of the holes they dig. I'm not even sure if you do. show me where Trump has accepted discrimination.. please. be the first one to do so. Or are you blaming the sun for the heat, because all the air conditioners have been taken ?

fcuk me...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I'll remember that the next time I see you left wing cretins violently attack people for an opinion. punching defenceless women, dragging hapless people from cars, bashing people with sticks and rods.

you are so silent then...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Right wing denial is a horrible drug.

originally posted by: gps777

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Another right wing extremist coward goes up to an Indian person in his driveway and shoots him. The face of the extremist was covered and still not found.

Third shooting in 3 weeks because these idiots have been emboldened by comrade Trump. Get this guy out of office and I hope they arrest this right wing idiot and throw the book at him.

tinyurl.com...

The man was a Sikh.

How do you know this masked man wasn`t emboldened by a bad curry the night before?

There have been (as of today) 10,102 gun related violence this year in the US, are they all related to Trump in your mind?

How the heck do you know why the guy shot, this man in the arm?

And are you loopy enough to think all these gun related violence acts wouldn`t still occur under the loser lefty Hillary?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Making more stuff up lol, did you get your dylan roof signed poster yet.

Durp durp.

Making what up?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I'll remember that the next time I see you left wing cretins violently attack people for an opinion. punching defenceless women, dragging hapless people from cars, bashing people with sticks and rods.

you are so silent then...

I didn't do those things. But I will continue to call out the appalling behavior of Trump and his supporters. You mustn't fall for the propaganda, dude. And don't worry, it's not like I would come to you or your fellow deniers for anything. Likewise, I won't offer you anything.

LOL!!!

And no, I'm not "silent." And don't expect to silence me. We aren't going anywhere, and this is all just going to get more and more UNCOMFORTABLE FOR YOU. I'd bail now, if I were you. The stench can still be washed off if you admit it now and just move on. You chose a dud who made a mess and is now losing his mind in front of the world. It is being televised. And people who shoot other people because of their garments or skin color are JUST LIKE YOU!!!

lolol

pathetic

edit on 3/5/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

But the OP said it was our fault. Trump made it happen.

Right wing denial? So it wasn't a neo-nazi trump supporter attack on a man of middle eastern appearance because king trump says you can - you just verified that.

Did you slip and hit your head?

lmfao, it's funny enough, dont add to it. sheesh, let me get you some more cool aid.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
They didn't even bother reading the story and the right wing idiots on this board continue to be disconnected with the reality that Trump has a poor influence on our society. Never in my life have I ever seen this amount of hate crimes occurring in our country.....all of it happening in the last 2 months. Yet, the right wingers on this board continue to down play and deflect. No wonder they were considered deplorables by Hillary. She was right.

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

No Star and No Flag.
Yeah. It was.

Source A

‘Go back to your own country’: Sikh man shot in his driveway in suspected hate crime

Source B

Sikh man in Kent says he was told, ‘Go back to your own country’ before he was shot

You're right, though. This place has become hilarious with hysterical attempts to make the right wing everywhere look sane, kind, intelligent, and respectable.

It's not so much "immature kids" as poorly educated parrots who have no idea what they're talking about and would defend anything rather than admitting what a disaster this administration is.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
They didn't even bother reading the story and the right wing idiots on this board continue to be disconnected with the reality that Trump has a poor influence on our society. Never in my life have I ever seen this amount of hate crimes occurring in our country.....all of it happening in the last 2 months. Yet, the right wingers on this board continue to down play and deflect. No wonder they were considered deplorables by Hillary. She was right.

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

No Star and No Flag.
Yeah. It was.

Source A

Source B

You do realize that 95% of these hate crimes where lies and perpetrated by the left...??? Check out this website. fakehatecrimes.org It happens so often (every time almost) that it gets documented. actual real hate crimes happen every single day to Whites Asians etc, but do not get reported as "hate crimes".

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23
I blame the liberal justice system for not punishing murders. Murderers claim they are mentally crazy and escape justice. If this were Russia or China where there is capital punishment for murderers, you'd bet your ass off that guy wouldn't have committed that tragic murder.

maybe it' s how the crimes are reported ?

maybe if every crime was reported by race and religion and certian group would pull to the lead ?

the media baits us with stories of white on black crime and islamic crime

if white on white crime was reported the same way ,most white americans would never leave their house, lol
edit on 5-3-2017 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join