It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Right Wing Domestic Terrorist Shooting Again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The sad thing is that when he accepts Jesus Christ as his personal Savoir he'll remember what he did and then he will repent and be forgiven. Is that true or not. That is something I never connected with.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
The sad thing is that when he accepts Jesus Christ as his personal Savoir he'll remember what he did and then he will repent and be forgiven. Is that true or not. That is something I never connected with.

Judge and jury won't forgive him.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Black-on-Black crime dwarfs the rare right-wing acts of violence that you scour the internet to find.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
So some guy shoots some guy and its trumps fault

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Another right wing extremist coward goes up to an Indian person in his driveway and shoots him. The face of the extremist was covered and still not found.

Third shooting in 3 weeks because these idiots have been emboldened by comrade Trump. Get this guy out of office and I hope they arrest this right wing idiot and throw the book at him.

tinyurl.com...

The man was a Sikh.

How do you know this masked man wasn`t emboldened by a bad curry the night before?

There have been (as of today) 10,102 gun related violence this year in the US, are they all related to Trump in your mind?

How the heck do you know why the guy shot, this man in the arm?

And are you loopy enough to think all these gun related violence acts wouldn`t still occur under the loser lefty Hillary?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
So when that Muslim bloke shot up the army barracks was that Obamas fault for enabling him?

Till they catch the guy its impossible to be sure what his motivations were, how many "hate crimes" commited against minorities turned out to be leftys trying to make Trump supporters look bad?

Whoever the shooter is and whatever his motivations were hes obviously mental and needs to be locked up, unless your claiming Trump is the sole cause of mental illness in America I dont see how this could be considered his fault

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

The medical term would be delusional with a side of paranoid Schizophrenia.

That would be my guess.

This is the second no content post of his I have been to in the last 5 minutes.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

And to think liberals only managed to kill 2 people this last week
linky

They must be liberals by your logic, they are from Chicago.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Black-on-Black crime dwarfs the rare right-wing acts of violence that you scour the internet to find.

True Black on Black crime dwarfs the right wing shootings; as does white on white, white on black, black on white. It also dwarfs rape statistics.

Do you think yours is an intelligent contribution to this thread! If so then you are woefully deluded.

Wise Up!
edit on 5-3-2017 by Tiger5 because: Add in more text

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Oh man, these threads are so stupid. They serve to only crack me up and smh at some of the material these immature kids put up.

It wasn't a right wing radical.

No Star and No Flag.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

That is true. Mon through Sat are free days, then sun we ask for forgiveness and start all over again. It all begins with lies.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PlayerWon

I only see one beta here, and he can't get off Trump's crotch.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Pick up the receiver, I'll make you a believer !!!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: whyamIhere

The medical term would be delusional with a side of paranoid Schizophrenia.

That would be my guess.

This is the second no content post of his I have been to in the last 5 minutes.

Keep track, he's nothing but a trump short of a hamburger. Hates the guy.. picks the pickles out and throws them at the wall screeching autistically.. Like the people Donald Sutherland fought in Body Snatchers.. *points an screeches*

edit on 5-3-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Shootings go in mud-pit now?

Someone has an agenda.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
People deny that ATS is a forum for the alt-right.

Bring up a story like that, and the cultists deflect with "I'm bored, this is boring," and of course deflect to the evil lefties.

This is just sad.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I'm going to go with someone being crazy. If your mind is so messed up that you have to shoot someone different from you ................YOU ARE CRAZY. One can make it about party if they want that is their choice. I don't think crazy really cares.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
People deny that ATS is a forum for the alt-right.

Bring up a story like that, and the cultists deflect with "I'm bored, this is boring," and of course deflect to the evil lefties.

This is just sad.

Bored now, got another snipe?

Or a bat?

edit on 5-3-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
GOod job op, and good to see the right weiners of ats attacking the op or defelecting again.

If you act now trump fans, you can get your very own dylan roof signed poster.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
What does Trump got to do with a lunatic shooting an Indian. Trump did not make him that way. And just btw what is the difference between a usa citizen shooting a indian in a driveway in the usa and the usa loading planeloads of us soldiers and take them to a foreign country and let them shoot innocent people there? Cowardace is cowardace. On us soil or in a foreign sovereign country. It stay the same thing. a reply to: SeekingAlpha

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join