It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP: Assange and Snowden for DNI, to clean up the #bigbrotheriswatchingyou barbarity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Dear TRUMP,

en.wikipedia.org...

Pardon Assange and Snowden, bring them back to the Homeland as heroes.

Let them save the situation, make them Directors of National Intelligence (DNI) let them clean up the secret mafia inside the secret services.

...they stick it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast...

the beast, is "the beast from the sea" with 7 heads, 7 crowns and 10 horns, the 7 heads are the 7 richest families in the world, 7 crowns are for the 7 godfathers of the 7 families in the commission, the 10 horns are the world wide 10 biggest secret services of the pan global conglomerate Intelligence Community.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

You realise Assange is an Aussie right?
Despite the fact the Oz gov hasnt done shyte for him most Aussies think hes a hero.

Sadly thats as far as I can go in this thread, it got a bit too biblical for me haha

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

Oh, the fantasies

Assange is not even an American, but he is wanted to answer for some serious sex offences. He has not had any formal charges filed against him in the States. Perhaps he should be encouraged to clear his name before he's welcomed in America. Snowdon is a different matter as he is American. However, to be pardoned you need to have been found guilty. Is the US judiciary really able to allow people to formally get away with serious crimes and avoid justice?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Apart from being really out their, it does sound like a great idea. Trust is in short supply and getting hard to find. Having people that have put it all on the line in trying to get it right does go a long way.

If the idea can get past a lot of the narrow and closed minds then there might be something there. Some people do consider these people traitors as they did breach the trust put in them. But what is more important, trust in the individual or trust in the collective?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

You realise Assange is an Aussie right?
Despite the fact the Oz gov hasnt done shyte for him most Aussies think hes a hero.

Sadly thats as far as I can go in this thread, it got a bit too biblical for me haha

OK, the truth should not stand in the way of a good story (ATS post)
The kernel of truth, which still remains is that I really think Assange and Snowden would do a great job of being DNI, cleaning up the mess of an Intelligence Community becoming more influential and powerfull that the elected government.

...who elected (members of) the cia / nsa / fbi anyway!?...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: galien8

Oh, the fantasies

Assange is not even an American, but he is wanted to answer for some serious sex offences.

I agree he should turn himself in, he was a kind of rock star cult figure, booze, drugs, sexual gymnastics
shall I continue, maybe he has gone mad those days, nonetheless, there must be severe guarantees that he gets a fair trial, "the victims" being informants or secret agents or having ties to the world wide Intelligence Community must be completely ruled out

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This is obviously the "poachers make the best game-keepers" theory. "Set a thief to catch a thief".

new topics

top topics

join