It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Assange's menage-a-trois rape? Two females against one man?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: galien8

a reply to: galien8

I wont believe this is Assange unit he appears in public and in a public place in the presence of people who have known him for 5 years. I have my doubts the bloke is alive.

Interesting, I heard that rumor that he was dead before on the internet, however if he is with people that know him a long time, they would all have to been bribed, in case "Assange" is now a double (an actor) and not the original

I doubt they would be a double, if they went down that path, it would a clone so even the people closest to him would not know that.

Can they do that already? Make a clone, make clone grow up fast? I don't believe it, however some mad scientist in China says he will clone a in permafrost frozen Mammoth baby, I think that would be "State of the Art"

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

a reply to: galien8

I wont believe this is Assange unit he appears in public and in a public place in the presence of people who have known him for 5 years. I have my doubts the bloke is alive.

Interesting, I heard that rumor that he was dead before on the internet, however if he is with people that know him a long time, they would all have to been bribed, in case "Assange" is now a double (an actor) and not the original

I doubt they would be a double, if they went down that path, it would a clone so even the people closest to him would not know that.

Can they do that already? Make a clone, make clone grow up fast? I don't believe it, however some mad scientist in China says he will clone a in permafrost frozen Mammoth baby, I think that would be "State of the Art"

I've heard that 2-3 places and whistleblowers so I suppose so. This a few years ago, some whistleblower said they only have 1 or 2 clones as nore than they get difficult to control. Was said about Jimmy Carter in particular. Go boch throuh his photos and you see some differences.

Cloning is not the case with Stephen Hawking as he has doubles. Note the differences in the lenght of the teeth in one of the photos of him and the double side by side.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Wikileaks and JA was created by tptb to appear as "real news" and "wistle blower" reports. But it's actaully a psy op. I'm pretty sure of this. It's just a way to get people to believe that there's this site to get the "real news" but it too has been co-opted or invented by tptb and was from the get go. It's not even real. Julian most likely works for tptb. He's not some robinhood. Or at least I doubt it. And he's not held up in that embassy either. That's all fake too. He shows up there to do press releases. meanwhile he's likely hanging out at some posh country side palace. Then from time to time maybe puts on a disguies anad or colors his hair if he wants to go somewhere in public.

All he'd need is likely a brunet wig and sunglasses and he wouldn't be recognized. but ya he's not held up at that embassy. That's a lie. Wikileaks is a front. It's total BS.

<< 1   >>

join