It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Assange's menage-a-trois rape? Two females against one man?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

They changed the story in Wikipedia, because it sounded unbelievable? Assange with all due respect is not the most masculine man in the world, and the two raped women could be and looked like female body builders, female boxers and occasionally female cage fighters
however in the first Dutch TV News reports there was talk about a simultaneously rape of these two women by Assange, that he was charged of.

They changed the story from menage-a-trois rape to two separate rape instances?

Now I think its all a conspiracy.

Let Assange and Snowden be pardoned, put them in charge let them clean up the whole #bigbrotheriswatchingyou barbarity of the Intelligence community

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I do believe its a cover up but the fact hes a small man doesnt mean he would not be able to rape 2 female body builders at once. Couldve been using tranq darts, drugs, gun point etc..

When did you notice a change in the narative?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
One of those women wasn't even in the town he was in when she claimed he raped her. It is definitely a setup, but who is behind this setup. I think it is way bigger than these two women, I think they are working for somebody. I only have heard that one of these supposed rapes is fake, I haven't heard anything about the other one.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I read somewhere that no formal accusations have ever been made. Is it the case?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize

I read somewhere that no formal accusations have ever been made. Is it the case?

I don't know. We live in a world where people make accusations that aren't true all the time. I'm thinking I somehow must have died and am living in hell. This world has gone hulu over the last ten years. It was bad enough before that, but now it's full of negativity flying all over the place.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Can't say he strikes me as some one physically imposing enough to pull something like that off.

It's amazing how ridiculous the things are that they've tried to peg him with

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
One of those women wasn't even in the town he was in when she claimed he raped her. It is definitely a setup, but who is behind this setup. I think it is way bigger than these two women, I think they are working for somebody. I only have heard that one of these supposed rapes is fake, I haven't heard anything about the other one.

Of course it is bigger than them. This is a government psy op to discredit him. As he has said many times, this is an effort to be taken to Sweden and then extradited to the US, which is why he has refused to go to Sweden..

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
If you honestly believe these charges, you are a damn naive, gullible fool.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize

somewhere between 2010 and 2017?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I wont believe this is Assange unit he appears in public and in a public place in the presence of people who have known him for 5 years. I have my doubts the bloke is alive.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
A few things are happening here and this is my 2pc,

I am 99% convinced it is a attempt to get him from Sweden to the US, I would think any logical person would think the same regardless of what the official claim is..

The women involved could very well have had sexual contact with him that at the time was considered consensual to then "for whatever reason" make a the claim she was raped. Lets also not think that a rape has to be a man in a balaclava holding down a women kicking and screaming, if a women has sex then says it was not consensual the man involved is a rapist until proven innocent regardless of what a prosecution statement will say hence the naming of said person when a allegation is made.

I am sure we have all heard the story of people wanting a signed affidavit before entering into sexual contact, yes that is a real thing..

I also think that rape as in what the average person pictures is about as bad a crime as you can get and by labeling Assange a Rapist I believe it was a quick and straight forward way for the public to lose faith in him and to discredit him to some extent, this did not happen as public support is still very high.

Rape is a very easy claim to make, yet hard to prove but in many instances the accused rapist is totally discredited and tainted regardless of conviction or authenticity of the claim.

RA

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

I wont believe this is Assange unit he appears in public and in a public place in the presence of people who have known him for 5 years. I have my doubts the bloke is alive.

Interesting, I heard that rumor that he was dead before on the internet, however if he is with people that know him a long time, they would all have to been bribed, in case "Assange" is now a double (an actor) and not the original

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

I am sure we have all heard the story of people wanting a signed affidavit before entering into sexual contact, yes that is a real thing..

RA

and don't forget some people want an "oral clause" in those contracts

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
and the two raped women could be and looked like female body builders,

Well, what can one say? Only people who you think are attractive can be raped and abused? You should be a judge from the "good old days", when women were a joke.

You are parroting this theme in other threads, but Assange can only be pardoned if he is convicted of a crime. The situation is that he is wanted to answer questions for alleged offences in Sweden, which contrary to attempts to belittle, are serious offences. Assange's avoidance of justice has already led to some of the alleged offences timing out, which is unfortunate for justice.

There is no extradition warrant out for him from the States. If he's as innocent as his supporters think then he should face his accusers in Sweden, demonstrate his innocence, and move on. He could perhaps move to Russia where recent laws on domestic violence have been relaxed, which may help avoid future sexual misunderstandings.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Now, that just ain't a nice thing to say!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

and the two raped women could be and looked like female body builders,

Well, what can one say? Only people who you think are attractive can be raped and abused? You should be a judge from the "good old days", when women were a joke.

they looked like mean lean fighting machines, like well trained 0069's secret agents, license to kill, thats why the zero is double

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I believe his point was it's hard to believe Assange could forcefully subdue both women at the same time since each one looked to be as strong as him. It had nothing to do with attraction.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
First, the last I checked there are no pending charges, only accusations to be investigated. I believe that Assange has published text messages from at least one of the alleged victims where she pretty much shows that she's trying to set him up. Further, I believe the legal definition of rape in Sweden is far different than what we are used to in the States. I believe that at least one of the accusations is that Assange simply lied about using protection when having sex with her.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Interesting, I heard that rumor that he was dead before on the internet, however if he is with people that know him a long time, they would all have to been bribed, in case "Assange" is now a double (an actor) and not the original

I doubt they would be a double, if they went down that path, it would a clone so even the people closest to him would not know that.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Now, that just ain't a nice thing to say!

The truth hurts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join