It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump is without doubt the most deserving of the prize. Just think of the countless lives he saved by defeating Hillary Clinton. Stopping that woman being unleashed on the world is about as big a statement for peace as one could possibly imagine.

This is a vey good point.
Trump should get two of them.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
President Trump Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize

The only thing that could make his critics entirely more batsnip crazy.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
318 people and organizations nominated. Gee may I should send a letter and get my dog nominated, he has never bit anyone.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
This is the pat on the head you get for tenderly fondling the AIPAC zioballs. It's a meaningless platitude, Obama's was ridiculous...Trump being nominated is just as stupid.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It would be an INSULT to give Donald Trump the same award given to Obama. Trump is a man...Obama was a liberal pussy trying to sell out America and lock up the livestock (us).

If true or if it ever happened...I would love to see Trump reject it, or maybe accept it...wipe his ass with it and return it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
And here I thought Obama ended all Wars. Why does the Nobel Peace Prize still exist?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I would say there is no way in hell he is going to win this....but then again, that's exactly what I said about the election too...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Obama had no business getting one and neither does Trump.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
And here I thought Obama ended all Wars. Why does the Nobel Peace Prize still exist?

Steve your on a tear with the corniness lately my friend. You should relax for a a few weeks and let you comedy meter charge up so you'll be good for another joke afterwards. Maybe two if your lucky!?

edit on 6-3-2017 by Argus100 because: Cheetos

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Why not Trump? Obama made the cut without doing a single thing. The bar was set really low then so it no longer means anything. A bit of talk. No walk. And you're in. Peace out.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join