It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Obama deserved the peace Prize.

The deflection is thick here. Which is odd, one would think the Trumpets would just be happy. But after realizing this has about zero chance of happening, they will point out that it must be useless as Obama won one. LOL

Why did he deserve the peace prize? What exactly did he do?

I won't be expecting an answer to this so no worries when you ignore it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

mwcnews.net...

Everything around the "White Helmets" is fake. It's a foreign transplant and a propaganda tool of Western powers. Almost 100 percent of the story about this "humanitarian" organization is untrue. There are no Syrians involved. The White Helmets were initiated by the British military contractor James LeMesurier and is funded (about $100 million) by the different Western governments such as the American, the British, the German and other ones. It's a NATO ghost organization. The members are not volunteers, they are well paid. The "White Helmets" have no telephone number in Syria. If one wants to get in touch with them, one has to contact Al-Qaida. Their headquarter is alongside Al-Qaida's. The Real Syria Civil Defence can be reached by dialing 113 inside Syria.[1]

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.veteranstoday.com...

Its pretty well documented that the White Helmets are just a different flavor of Al-Queda.... They won an emmy also. More proof that the CIA along with the US propaganda apparatus and the Hollywood entertainment complex work hand in hand.

Anyone thinking these guys are some Robin Hood type selfless figures really needs to put down the kool-aid. CNN even admitted they were fake, how fake do you have to be for even CNN to admit that.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: xuenchen

Someone sending a letter saying he should be nominated..Is not the same as being nominated.

FAKE NEWS:

www.snopes.com...

Couldn't you have waited a few days before bursting the bubble? This is a good thread to make puns in.

But he has been nominated, he isn't a shoe in to win it though. Snopes can't be trusted these days, for a multitude of different reasons, try this for example...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

The main reason seems to be ....... wait for it.....

“vigorous peace through strength ideology, used as a threat weapon of deterrence against radical Islam, ISIS, nuclear Iran and Communist China.“

“War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.” ― George Orwell, 1984.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Can I has a piece pies too?

I cans do good.

(where's that stupid kitty)

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore!!

Just give me the wine, I say..

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

The deflection is thick here. Which is odd, one would think the Trumpets would just be happy. But after realizing this has about zero chance of happening, they will point out that it must be useless as Obama won one. LOL

Why did he deserve the peace prize? What exactly did he do?

I won't be expecting an answer to this so no worries when you ignore it.

I honestly can't believe Reldra said that...

I know she dislikes Trump. but that..

wow

edit on 5-3-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The noble peace prize is a joke anyway.

If sir drone alot Obama can get one then you may as well give one to anyway.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: RomeByFire

Syrian White Helmet are more deserving imo.

wtf ???

You red that on some fake news site ?

Do you even know what you're talking about?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Indigo5

Well Trump does have notable awards..

Like Politifact awarding his entire campaign the Lie of The Year Award....That was a first.

Yea, lying on a campaign (all politicians ever) is definitely comparable with bombing seven countries which includes women and children.

Trump and Co. have lied continuously throughout the campaign and while in office. And when they lie, wow. It is not anything normal in this case.

Trump is off to a ripping start on botching military ops.

As far as politics go it sounds normal to me.

Dont think i ever heard anything honest come out a US presidents mouth.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Why?

Libya, Eygpt......Syria...... hardly a legacy of peace....

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
As a Trump supporter, I don't think he should get the Nobel. I didn't think Obama should have gotten it either. It's turned into nothing more than a popularity contest now.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Worthless since Obama won it, wouldn't you say?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

CNN even admitted they were fake, how fake do you have to be for even CNN to admit that.

So you will believe CNN only when it suits your own narrative?

Good to know...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

CNN even admitted they were fake, how fake do you have to be for even CNN to admit that.

So you will believe CNN only when it suits your own narrative?

Good to know...

Cant even believe liars when they admit to their own lies?

Award worthy

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I already asked. She won't respond. I don't know how she could.

Want to give the man most polished smooth talker who is the best at saying one thing and doing another, fine.

Peace prize though.... HAHAHA!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

To be fair I never expected a repsonse either.

Just a typical Libral statement without anything to back it up.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Nah, if she meant it she'd defend it. It was trolling.

As a Bush disliker I also dislike Obama. I lean right but more in a libertarian way. I'm tired of exploiting our military for corporate interest and Obama helped topple more countries, kill more people and spend more tax dollars. He's a stain on US history but is overlooked and forgived because he was the best actor IMO. That's all the people need. Someone to make them feel nice and fuzzy.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Trump is without doubt the most deserving of the prize. Just think of the countless lives he saved by defeating Hillary Clinton. Stopping that woman being unleashed on the world is about as big a statement for peace as one could possibly imagine.
edit on 5/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

It would be the ultimate classy move to win the prize but refuse to accept it on the grounds that peace prizes shouldn't be given out in advance.

Obama got a peace prize within the first 9 months of his presidency without having done anything to earn it. But then again who cares about the Nobel prizes? Yasser Arafat & Bob Dylan won peace prizes, and so did Al Gore.

Award shows are tacky. And the Nobel prizes were only created to distract us from Alfred Nobel's real contribution to society, which was the invention of dynamite.

Class is the last word I would associate with trump.

And given that he is objectively a narcissist, there's no way in hell he'd turn it down. He'd be tweeting about it daily for years.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump is without doubt the most deserving of the prize. Just think of the countless lives he saved by defeating Hillary Clinton. Stopping that woman being unleashed on the world is about as big a statement for peace as one could possibly imagine.

After reading your post, I'm reconsidering my position that no President should ever win the prize.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join