It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Layer of Information in Language - Truth Behind the Veil Part II - Sataya

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

I was thinking it was a demonically inspired obituary joke, which has proliferated itself in an organization which is supposed to promote respect for the One.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Samael is Satan, neither are Azazel.

Fact.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DayAfterTomorrow

originally posted by: benTanna

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Yezz hey you're going to like this

Jesus' name in Hebrew is behold the hand.....behold the nail

No, it isn't.

Yesha or Yeshua means "salvation."

Which is why when someone sees him they say, "My eyes have seen Yesha/Salvation."

Yesha is Hebrew/Aramaic for salvation. So is YeshUa. Which is Joshua in English.

Keep in mind that Biblical symbolism, as well as all letters and words, have layered meaning. To say 666 is not Carbon, but Nero instead, is to suggest only one meaning applies. This is not how symbolism works. It's holographic. All meaning applies. The parts contain the whole. Knowing the whole, then allows us to see each part reflecting the same Jewels.

I am getting ahead of myself in future Posts, but here is a sneak peek at the next part III of my series.

INDRA's NET

Biblical symbolism doesn't change A. Jesus name does not mean what was said it means by I forget who but it doesn't matter because the name B. Has a given meaning, salvation.

"My eyes have seen salvation/Yesha."

Is as symbolic as it gets and is necessary. No need to just invent definitions hoping someone doesn't come along that knows actual meaning and definition.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

As his baptized nature into a Buddha Body, he overcame in one life. ONE. By this, we do the same, recognizing that WE are not God (EGO), but from God.

Life is one - not two.
This that is appearing is not seen by anyone - it is just an appearance.
There is nothing separate to God - so nothing comes from God.
God is knowing himself.
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Here is Yachid (alone). This is the Son of God seeing himself as one thing, then being Echad with God in unity. The Egg is wrong for one reason. Abraham was not required to sacrifice Issac. The whole point of life is to make more. God is not alone as ONE. We are ONE with him. It's the point. Relatives to individuate and fellowship with, not an image of God in the mirror of himself. Individuation is the point of the journey.

Is Jesus all of his hosts and the hosts are sacrificed for his benefit? No. Issac lived, thereby revealing the First and Last relative. ONE bread yes! Many slices YES! In the end, All in All with God, in his presence. Life ends with Life, not death.

I mean this politely, it only sounds like it isn't because it's a harsh truth. I don't just disagree with you for my health, you don't know what you are talking about, haven't the knowledge I am afraid. It's painfully obvious to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: benTanna

According to Religion, the word is text. According to text:

וְרוּחַ wê'ru'ahh
and~WIND

אֱלֹהִים e'lo'him
Elohiym

מְרַחֶפֶת mê'ra'hhe'phet
much~FLUTTER (Verb)~ing

עַל al
UPON

פְּנֵי pê'ney
FACE~s

הַמָּיִם ha'ma'yim
the~WATER~

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubforumCommunal
a reply to: benTanna

According to Religion, the word is text. According to text:

וְרוּחַ wê'ru'ahh
and~WIND

אֱלֹהִים e'lo'him
Elohiym

מְרַחֶפֶת mê'ra'hhe'phet
much~FLUTTER (Verb)~ing

עַל al
UPON

פְּנֵי pê'ney
FACE~s

הַמָּיִם ha'ma'yim
the~WATER~

Continue...

I am sure you have a point, right?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Samael is Satan, neither are Azazel.

Fact.

But ALL thrones, rulers, powers and authorities are in and through the Son. We are copies of the same. In Buddhism and Hinduism, it is known there is One Absolute God. All named things are powers within us all, such as Vishnu's or Indra. They are not separated from us in any way. Overcome? Of course. Self-governance is the point of needing a guardian Lord to overcome as an Ego.

The Lord is the collective mind we all share. Krishna drives the Chariot.
edit on 5-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SubforumCommunal

Oh, as in literal words. I get it. Agreed.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

a reply to: SubforumCommunal

Oh, as in literal words. I get it. Agreed.

Each person is the text from the book of life (DNA).

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

But nothing.

I am talking about two DIFFERENT entities, one is Samael/Satan the other is Azazel, son of Samael and Lilith and of Enoch fame as well as the recipient of the goat at Yom Kippur.

Even in 1 Enoch Azazel is clearly NOT Satan or Samael (Semjaza?) no thrones involved in this scenario it's just a fact, deal with it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Not every evil Angel and demon is Satan.

They are both legion. Why is hard for you to contemplate that Azazel is a different angel than Satan?

This is true in all 3 religions of Abe.

What book do I need to quote to prove this to you?

Satan has no mythological connection with Azazel who is a Watcher and trapped in a mountain in chains upside down.

Satan roams about like a lion seeking who he may destroy. Tough to do in angel Maximum security prison.

When did God ever order a goat sacrificed to Satan or Samael? He does with Azazel in the Bible and Talmud, a book that is clear that Samael is a different angel.

Samael is a Seraph. A fiery serpent angel. Lilith is a serpent, Adams first wife and likely mother of Azazel who is mentioned in 1 Enoch as a separate entity from Semjaza. A probable early name for Samael.

2 Enoch has Satanael as does the Kitab al Magall of the Arabic Christian Apocrypha. Apparently someone had a tradition where Satanael became just Satan before the Lucifer Latin fiasco.
edit on 5-3-2017 by benTanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

As his baptized nature into a Buddha Body, he overcame in one life. ONE. By this, we do the same, recognizing that WE are not God (EGO), but from God.

Life is one - not two.
God is knowing himself.

Here is Yachid (alone). This is the Son of God seeing himself as one thing, then being Echad with God in unity. The Egg is wrong for one reason. Abraham was not required to sacrifice Issac. The whole point of life is to make more. God is not alone as ONE. We are ONE with him. It's the point. Relatives to individuate and fellowship with, not an image of God in the mirror of himself. Individuation is the point of the journey.

Is Jesus all of his hosts and the hosts are sacrificed for his benefit? No. Issac lived, thereby revealing the First and Last relative. ONE bread yes! Many slices YES! In the end, All in All with God, in his presence. Life ends with Life, not death.

I mean this politely, it only sounds like it isn't because it's a harsh truth. I don't just disagree with you for my health, you don't know what you are talking about, haven't the knowledge I am afraid. It's painfully obvious to me.

As always, I knock on your door for bread. Fill us in on the reality you see in parallel.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

They are both legion. Why is hard for you to contemplate that Azazel is a different angel than Satan?

Colossians 1:15-17.

All. Not part.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

What does Colossians have to do with anything I said?

All.Not part...Of WHAT?

Make sense. Please.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Colossians 1:15-17.

All. Not part.

I didn't even use the word "Part."

Or "All." Do you know what you are discussing?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Life is one - not two.
God is knowing himself.

As always, I knock on your door for bread. Fill us in on the reality you see in parallel.

I give you bread and you make stone sandwiches, you can't eat stone so just eat the bread I give you that you asked for.

I don't know what parallel or reality you are talking about.

I'm sorry but it's honest critique, I know this stuff inside and out and can tell when someone doesn't.

You should approach with a readiness to learn 99 out of 100 times and 1 time to share.

Until your head is a library and you are "full."
edit on 5-3-2017 by benTanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

What does Colossians have to do with anything I said?

All.Not part...Of WHAT?

Make sense. Please.

Relatives are all in one container. You can't take Satan out of his essence as relative to this:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

One. Satan is not outside of the Son's own essence. His accuser was silenced in Zechariah 3, when he became his own scapegoat. Why? Genesis 9:6.

The Lord was the sacrifice. His own old nature is the conscience he made in Genesis 3:1.
edit on 5-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Life is one - not two.
God is knowing himself.

I give you bread and you make stone sandwiches, you can't eat stone so just eat the bread I give you that you asked for.

I don't know what parallel or reality you are talking about.

I'm sorry but it's honest critique, I know this stuff inside and out and can tell when someone doesn't.

You should approach with a readiness to learn 99 out of 100 times and 1 time to share.

Until your head is a library and you are "full."

Say why. Teach.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Class dismissed for the day.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Words are shared concepts... they mean nohing unless agreed to mean what they do. It is relative to the situation and persons involved.

The issue is thoughts that arise and pass that have nothing to do with the moment in which is occuring... that is dreaming while awake or day dreaming through life and not reality... it is concieving what if's, running senarios, it is planning and plotting with intent.

That is a mode of expression; but it is a world that is alseep. Once the mind ceases such activity it comes to rest. There is literally, "nothing" going on inside the mind any longer... there is simply contact of one of the five senses, it need not be labeled or defined it simply is what it is with no need to make it into anything else, or even the agreed on or accepted conspiracy of what it is...

This is what reality actually consists of; sure a running dialogue can and does occur in the average untamed mind... but it runs all over and where ever it likes causing one undue pain stress and suffering. Gasping at rote concepts as real and tangible when they are just sounds that have been given meaning that are to existence? Unless to communicate to another... absolutely meaningless. Of course, one can communicate directly mind to mind with another if the other can quite their mind to some degree enough to hear it... otherwise it is typically clouded by useless clutter and nonsense.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join