It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Layer of Information in Language - Truth Behind the Veil Part II - Sataya

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: benTanna

He prayed to Allah. His "Father" according to the Gospels. NOT himself.

To clear this up for those reading, EL is Aleph Lamed, or AL LAH. It means Strong Shepherd by the definition of the letters. Elohim is Allah from Genesis 1, the Father of Adam. Adam's Spirit is the Lord, identified in the New Testament as the Son of God. He did pray to Allah, HIS Father.

Israel's Father is the Son of God's old nature (Scapegoat) Yahweh.

Exodus 4

22 Then tell Pharaoh, ‘This is what Yahweh says: Israel is my firstborn son. 23 I told you to let my son go so that he may worship me. But you refused to let him go. So now I’m going to kill your firstborn son.’”

24 Along the way they stopped for the night. Yahweh met Moses and tried to kill him.

Yahweh said he was God with none beside. As it turns out, he is now at the right hand of His Father, which gives us clarity on who the Father of Israel is by his old nature made new in Baptism. This allows us to see the scapegoat clearly. HIS OWN OLD NATURE! It's the point of Baptism (being made new in rebirth).

John 8

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him.

Each of us have a Yama to overcome with our individual Manu (Buddha Body). Being born again is the point, even for the Son of God (LORD). Why did he hang on the cross? Genesis 9:6.

Be Confused No More - Yama and Manu

It will always circle around to this center. Even the Lord had a lower nature (his brother / ruler of the underworld). Yahweh is the other side (twin) to the Son of Man (Adam). Spirit : Host relationship).

We all have the same higher nature relation to the host manu we are today.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: HighWizard

Sophia (Wisdom) and her Epinoia (light in each Manu). Yes. This is verified by Jesus.

LUKE 7:35

But wisdom is proved right by all her children."

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Yezz hey you're going to like this

Jesus' name in Hebrew is behold the hand.....behold the nail

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DayAfterTomorrow

He prayed to Allah. His "Father" according to the Gospels. NOT himself.

To clear this up for those reading, EL is Aleph Lamed, or AL LAH.

Al means "the" in Arabic. Plus illah=Allah or The God. Glad we cleared that up.

Let's clear up another thing. Allah is God. Jesus prayed to Allah/God OUR Father, not JUST his. I already said this though.

It means Strong Shepherd by the definition of the letters. Elohim is Allah from Genesis 1, the Father of Adam. Adam's Spirit is the Lord, identified in the New Testament as the Son of God. He did pray to Allah, HIS Father.

Correction, "OUR Father, who is in Heaven."

Old school thought Yahweh is Elohim.

Modern Jews see Elohim has the feminine and Mercy, Yahweh as masculine and Judgement.

Israel's Father is the Son of God's old nature (Scapegoat) Yahweh.

The "scapegoat" was the goat sacrificed to Azazel the demon.

Exodus 4

22 Then tell Pharaoh, ‘This is what Yahweh says: Israel is my firstborn son. 23 I told you to let my son go so that he may worship me. But you refused to let him go. So now I’m going to kill your firstborn son.’”

24 Along the way they stopped for the night. Yahweh met Moses and tried to kill him.

Yahweh said he was God with none beside. As it turns out, he is now at the right hand of His Father, which gives us clarity on who the Father of Israel is by his old nature made new in Baptism. This allows us to see the scapegoat clearly. HIS OWN OLD NATURE! It's the point of Baptism (being made new in rebirth).

John 8

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him.

Each of us have a Yama to overcome with our individual Manu (Buddha Body). Being born again is the point, even for the Son of God (LORD). Why did he hang on the cross? Genesis 9:6.

Be Confused No More - Yama and Manu

It will always circle around to this center. Even the Lord had a lower nature (his brother / ruler of the underworld). Yahweh is the other side (twin) to the Son of Man (Adam). Spirit : Host relationship).

We all have the same higher nature relation to the host manu we are today.

Yeesh. If you knew one tenth of what you imagine....
edit on 5-3-2017 by benTanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I don't like that way of thinking, "As Christians we are taught."

In Hinduism and Buddhism, Relatives to the Absolute are named things. According to the Bible, the Serpent was Arum (Cunning), while Adam and Eve were Naked (Arummim). Relatives are naked (no knowledge), while our accuser (Satan / conscience) must be fully clothed.

Was Jesus the Son of Man and in need of teaching?

So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me. John 8:28

John 8 is a pivotal chapter for anyone wanting to know the identity of Adam (Son of Man) and his first Spirit (Yahweh). By setting aside the Law of his lower underworld ruler (Yama), he gained a Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit was set aside for us all before we overcame our own primordial chaos (Yama), which we are doing now in baptism (LIFE). It's all relative to the relative we are. Absolute is God, unmanifest into this form. Born again into the Buddha Body to be enlightened. Infinite time/space for this to occur.

Manu is the Buddha Nature and Dharma we strive to know. Dharma is mirroring the universal nature (Virtue).

All of this is derived from Hinduism.

MADHU

"Skt. in the mythology of the Puranas, the personifications of darkness , one of the two primal forces that emerged from the primal chaos as "firstborn"; the personification of the other primal force, that of light, was Brahma (Abraham). These two divinities were among the most important DEVAS of Vedic period. They fught each other constantly, but neigher was able to destory the other (See Abraxas). In later Hindu cosmology, Madhu was slain by Vishnu in his manifestation as Krishna (Christ), and Brahma bbecame one element in Hindu trinity (Trimurti)." Shambhala Encyclopedia

edit on 5-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: Shin the Light. Open blind Eyes. Feed the Sheep!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

No, it isn't.

Yesha or Yeshua means "salvation."

Which is why when someone sees him they say, "My eyes have seen Yesha/Salvation."

Yesha is Hebrew/Aramaic for salvation. So is YeshUa. Which is Joshua in English.
edit on 5-3-2017 by benTanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

Mm.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: benTanna

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

No, it isn't.

Yesha or Yeshua means "salvation."

Which is why when someone sees him they say, "My eyes have seen Yesha/Salvation."

Yesha is Hebrew/Aramaic for salvation. So is YeshUa. Which is Joshua in English.

Keep in mind that Biblical symbolism, as well as all letters and words, have layered meaning. To say 666 is not Carbon, but Nero instead, is to suggest only one meaning applies. This is not how symbolism works. It's holographic. All meaning applies. The parts contain the whole. Knowing the whole, then allows us to see each part reflecting the same Jewels.

I am getting ahead of myself in future Posts, but here is a sneak peek at the next part III of my series.

INDRA's NET

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The "scapegoat" was the goat sacrificed to Azazel the demon.

The part contains the whole. The whole is each part you can name.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

All means All, even Satan and Azazel and even Samael. ONE image. You have Azazel in you too. We must overcome all the named animals Adam identified. The scapegoat is the lower nature of the Son himself, which cannot be identified as separated from him, or you identify the one on the other side of the image as the problem. This is not the case.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!
28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;

for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

You are part of the whole, a work in progress. I do not hound you, but know you will overcome. As the Son overcame, so must we all. Rejoice!

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

In Zen, the Koans start with a question. Does a Dog have Buddha Nature. The answer is Yes and No, or Absolute MU! Why is this the first revelation of Sanskrit?

MU means Has / Has Not. Dual. Both sides. Why?

A Dog that cannot see himself has not recognition of his higher nature. A Dog (person in the Buddha Body) that sees himself by his lower nature then rises to the higher. Absolute MU!

KOAN

MU! Aboslutely

Jesus had to first be lowered into Sin (Son of God as an image of Cosmos). He then paid the price, rising back to the Father. As his Dog nature, he proclaimed Himself God with none beside. As his baptized nature into a Buddha Body, he overcame in one life. ONE. By this, we do the same, recognizing that WE are not God (EGO), but from God.

MU!

edit on 5-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: Cow (OX) Goes MU!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

To give you a purely Hebrew view, see the difference between Alone (Bad) and Yoga (Unity).

Echad- One with another in unity. One hand Clapping (ZEN).

Yachid- One alone (Yahweh), as in bad or single.

Those two words will tell you why Jesus said he and the Father were ONE (HEN). Hen is not Yachid (alone and single), but married (Yoga / Union). Together in unity. God and Son walking hand in hand and united.

We all strive for Yoga with the divine. Union is At One Ment.

edit on 5-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: For reasons which will only be made clear in the world to come. For now, enjoy this day after yesterday. It's always the day after yesterday until it's the day after tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

As his baptized nature into a Buddha Body, he overcame in one life. ONE. By this, we do the same, recognizing that WE are not God (EGO), but from God.

Life is one - not two.
This that is appearing is not seen by anyone - it is just an appearance.
There is nothing separate to God - so nothing comes from God.
God is knowing himself.
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Those two words will tell you why Jesus said he and the Father were ONE (HEN). Hen is not Yachid (alone and single), but married (Yoga / Union). Together in unity. God and Son walking hand in hand and united.

We all strive for Yoga with the divine. Union is At One Ment.

The father is what is seeing and knowing this moment and the son//Christ is what is appearing as this moment - they are not two. That is all there is. And the word arises in that. The word 'me' is the first identification which produces the illusion that there is anything other!
edit on 5-3-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I wondered if you might show up, lol.

You're in my thoughts.

Just to let you know, I'm wishing you well.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Geezlouise that is very sweet of you x

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Holy Spear it

But what parts of our language have been tampered for good or evil.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

In my Eastern Encyclopedia, Sanatana-Dharma is Imperishable eternal; the eternal religion of truth of Hinduism. Hindus use this name to characterize their religion because it does not derive from a human founder; rather, the truth was revealed to the rishis. the scriptures (shruti) are based on the revelations.

In my Princeton Dictionary of Buddhism, the only word resembling it is Sanakavasin (Linen Weaver). I find this an interesting relation if the weaver of linen is compared to the Shepherd in Hebrew culture. Wool is seen as sin. The wool from the wandering sheep (child of God) is removed, then died white and woven into a robe. The Robe is symbolic of the new body.

The breaking of symmetry is necessity in physics or we would have no individuation of energy. Without the Electron (-), the Proton would simply be in balance with its other charge and we would have a high state of order with low entropy. By breaking the symmetry of invariance, individuation takes place. The early universe was individuated by the presence of a Neutral (Neutron), which keeps the Positive in a non-polarized state. Negative is always attracted to Positive, but Neutral manages the balance in such a way that individuation takes place.

Many Sanskrit words have two relative meanings. For example, MU means Have ; Have not.

Sanat means of old. Sanata means of old with never added to the end (na). Sanat also means Brahma, as in Ab (Father) Brahma.

I found this dictionary. I study the ancient primordial language, trying to figure where it formed. Our language was babbled, a civilization tried to steer us away from the primordial language long ago so they could control us by deceit.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

As his baptized nature into a Buddha Body, he overcame in one life. ONE. By this, we do the same, recognizing that WE are not God (EGO), but from God.

Life is one - not two.
This that is appearing is not seen by anyone - it is just an appearance.
There is nothing separate to God - so nothing comes from God.
God is knowing himself.
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Here is Yachid (alone). This is the Son of God seeing himself as one thing, then being Echad with God in unity. The Egg is wrong for one reason. Abraham was not required to sacrifice Issac. The whole point of life is to make more. God is not alone as ONE. We are ONE with him. It's the point. Relatives to individuate and fellowship with, not an image of God in the mirror of himself. Individuation is the point of the journey.

Is Jesus all of his hosts and the hosts are sacrificed for his benefit? No. Issac lived, thereby revealing the First and Last relative. ONE bread yes! Many slices YES! In the end, All in All with God, in his presence. Life ends with Life, not death.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

But what parts of our language have been tampered for good or evil.

Of no consequence. Light is invariant and will appear throughout Indra's Net. The Strong Force (Aleph Bet / Strong House) in nature is Neutron protecting the Proton. Electrons are weak, yet necessary for individuation. The temple MUST crumble in simulation. We have no choice if we wish to end Entropy and death. Simulation of design until the end of suffering is realized and death is no more.

See This

2 Cor 13

8 For we cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth.
edit on 5-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I found this dictionary. I study the ancient primordial language, trying to figure where it formed. Our language was babbled, a civilization tried to steer us away from the primordial language long ago so they could control us by deceit.

The WHY of this is explained in Ephesians 3. Aliens are rulers in other realms, including families. We will eventually travel to them. We are the light of every world.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

Good movie there. It made me hungry, I might go make an egg McMuffin.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join