It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all the Trump fear mongering...If we survived Bush then we can survive anything you fear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hey

Ever since Trump started making waves in the Presidential election we have heard fear mongering of epic proportions. There have been countless threads on how trump will destroy/save america so i dont think there is any need for a thread pushing a Trump agenda. Therefore i thought maybe all we need a bit of perspective. What better way to do that by watching some frighteningly hilarious reminders of Bush jr.

Now if the american public can look at this man and think that he can lead a country then i see no hope.
For all of those who are genuinely worried that trump will destroy all that is good then try to remember George....if you survived under him you can prosper under a rock.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lostinamazement

And Barack Obama

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Thanks for that.....obama lost that "cool" tag the media pinned on him very very very quickly.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

He is as cool as and electrical engineer. For those of us exposed to these types, I think we can agree.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
All this thread does is show the average intelligence of the American voting populace.

Those idiots keep on voting these clowns and crooks in.

"BUT DIS TIME, ITZ GUN B DIFFRNT FOX NEWZ SAID ME SO"

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Was Fox in Trump's corner?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: RomeByFire

Was Fox in Trump's corner?

So FOX is or isn't fake news?

It's incredibly difficult to keep up.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have to, because since we're having a smile

You know I support trump, but I did laugh at this one...

but this one killed me.. /ded

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
All news is fake.
All politicians are full of $hit.

And either the voting populace has just given up or have become stupid.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Did you really just say that?

isnt it 2am there yet?

Oo

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The Trump fear-mongering is beyond ridiculous. Most of the rhetoric used against him is baseless and irrational. At least give the man a chance before you label him an epic failure!

That said, I believe George W. Bush was the worst President I have witnessed in my lifetime so far. Obama was poor overall, but he did have some redeeming qualities. As for Trump? It is WAY too early to judge his performance. Yes, he is a loose cannon who lacks tact and patience. Nonetheless, he was the better alternative to Clinton.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Yes, he is a loose cannon who lacks tact and patience. Nonetheless, he was the better alternative to Clinton.
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Finally a Trump supporter who is honest and can actually identify Trump's character flaws. I can respect that!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
There is nothing to fear. No one takes him seriously. Not even the chinese or russians. He would not even be able to start a war if he wanted to. His own generals would laugh in his face if he would even contemplate the idea of using nuclear weapons

edit on 102017Saturdaypm331Sat, 04 Mar 2017 22:51:21 -0600America/Chicagov51 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Survived shrub , criminalton , shrub , oduma .
Fixed it for you .

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

The op was for those who are set in their ways of fear.

Personally I think Trump will be the best president for many years. He has the whole package. Straight talking, intelligent, plenty of experience and a wee bit crackers to spice things up. This will be the most entertaining presidency for a while as I look forward to the told u so conversation with my family who think Trump is dangerous....the man will make America great again.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Come back Bush all is forgiven. Bush was sane. Trump seems to have issues.... Bush had clear policies backed by clear political theories. Who knows what Trump will do next???? I bet Trump himself does not know! Do any of his loyal followers know what he would do? Could any of his loyal fans predict what he has done/said since his inauguration??

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Trump might be fear mongering but the Dems and liberals are war mongering.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Honestly, George "Dubya" and Barack Obama have been two of the worst things to ever happen to this country, certainly constitutionally. I mean, the government would have been just as well to have declared outright war upon its citizenry. That's essentially what it has equated to.
The first, second and fourth amendments have been whittled at, and the fifth amendment has been viewed with squinched eyes by these two incumbents.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I think the fear is perfectly reasonable because Trump is a new kind of politician. His campaign was highly divisive and he seems to be continuing a reign of controversy with little hard action on jobs. The uncertainty therefore continues. It looks as if the ACA will take even longer to reengineer. Meanwhile all we seem to be getting is Tweet politics.

top topics

join