It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

18 Instances of False pro-Trump Hate Crimes.

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
We have been inundated by claims that "Trump supporters are white nationalists, and because Trump is President they are emboldened". When in reality many reports of attacks, and hate crimes have been hoaxes made up to make it look like "white nationalism exists thanks to President Trump".

I am not saying that there are no true cases of white nationalists committing hate crimes, because unfortunately there are such cases. But the truth is that the apparent increase in these crimes has been helped by an increase in hoaxes made for political reasons by people in the left.

Here are 18 such cases, there are certainly many more but they all can't be covered by one person, and in one thread unless a thread is made in which all of us report cases of "false flag white nationalist hate crimes."

1. Everyone has to be aware of the most recent one committed by Juan M. Thompson, a former journalist of the intercept who also fabricated many of his stories and sources, but which left-wing news sources like Mother Jones, Washington Post, and the Intercept amongst others claimed was a white nationalist inspired attack.

Trump is flirting with the idea that anti-Semitic incidents are false flags — yet again

2. Denton man set his vehicles ablaze, painted racial slur on own garage door, wife says

3. Member Charged in Arson of Black Church With ‘Vote Trump’ Scrawled on Side

4. S. Jersey man arrested in 'Pro-Trump', racist post-election vandalism in South Philly

5. Muslim Teen Caught Lying About Trump-Inspired Assault Gets Humiliating Punishment

6. Ann Arbor police: Woman's story about being forced to remove hijab did not occur

7. Lafayette PD: UL student made up story about attack, stolen hijab

8. Man Who Drew Swastikas Across Nassau Community College Arrested: Police-Police say he was responsible for many incidents and was committing more before his arrest.

9. BGSU student charged after reporting fake assault

10. BGSU: Second report of slur, attack false too

11. Man admits to faking hate crime in Malden-Claimed men referenced ‘Trump country,’ lynching

12. San Francisco homeowner’s Nazi flag protest of Trump backfires

13. On social media, police say they did not respond to University student's alleged campus assault- "I was stop[ped] in my [tracks] by a white male, who yelled at me to 'Go back to Asia.' ...

14. Police: No official report of ugly racial incident at Delaware gas station

15. Two students admit to vandalizing Griffin Hall on Saturday

16. Hateful 'Trump' Notes Allegedly Aimed at Student Were Fabricated, University Says

17. Note reading 'Bye Bye Latinos Hasta La Vista' found in Kivette Hall-University says Latino student upset with presidential election wrote message as 'satirical commentary'

18. Pro-Tr ump Babson students cleared in Wellesley incident

HATE HOAX EPIDEMIC: At Least 17 Faked Trump Hate Crimes Reported Since November Election

Meanwhile it should be obvious that at least some of these "false reports" or others were done by "lone wolves", we really don't know how many of these false claims are really the actions of some people. More so when it has been reported that DNC officials were taped to be paying people to "protest against President Trump".

Democratic heads roll after video shows agitators planted at Trump rallies

So, if DNC officials have been caught stating that they have hired agitators to disrupt Trump rallies. How are we to believe that the increase in these false reports are not just another of the tactics being used by the DNC and their allies? People are being emboldened to make such false reports because of the DNC illicit tactics, as well as by the media's own false claims. The media is in great part to blame for these increases in false hate crimes when they fail time and again to verify the accuracy of these false hate crimes, and hurry to publish false allegations as being true. Not to mention the fact that the lame-stream media is also responsible for making many false accusations about President Trump, which in turn emboldens people with a political agenda to make more similar false accusations.

Is it a coincidence that "these false hate crimes" are being reported throughout the country? I don't believe in coincidences. More so when DNC officials have been caught admitting to use these sorts of tactics "to win".

Big spike in 'hate crimes'? Not so fast

edit on 4-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
At the end of the day who cares what some nutcase may or may not do for Trump,Allah Jesus or the voices coming from a barking Labrador telling you to kill,the question is how many dead bodies are there in Trumps garden that died of mysterious circumstances-then compare that to his opponents.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Democrats only power is fake news. Lying and cheating is all they know.

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Can't we just go back to the times of Easy Bake Ovens and Creepy Crawlers? What world is this... ?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

fakehatecrimes.org...

Try this one, yikes.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Unfortunately that won't happen. Many in the left, and the DNC are working over-time to stop President Trump at all costs. Even if it means lying, exaggerating and making false reports about "hate crimes".

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

OK but Trump won against a backdrop of rising animosity towards non white people. Trump also

1) Failed to discouraged such animosities whilst allowing minorities to join him. I.e. he did not make himself an inclusive president during the presidential campaigns.

2) he actually encourage violence at his meetings .

3) Fomented the Birther movement thus playing to the Nationalist movement.

4) Seems to have some strong racist leanings in employment and tenants.

5) Is a doyen of the right wing and the Tea party types.

So well done for drawing all of these false attacks. I hope the perps are punished. False rapes also happen but it does not mean that rape does not exist.

Even if a perp is empowered by the (now) POTUS would they immediately declare PoTUS. Even when we went to war we never used the name of the president as a battle cry! At least I never heard anyone do so.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Mental Illnesses Exist Regardless of those with Delusional Political Affiliations .

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

You guys only imagined that. You are truly that mental. You allowed yourself to be brainwashed.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The MSM are completed to blame for this, whether it is intentional or just sloppy over eager amateur reporting we can't know for sure but they are the ones who push this stuff.

The biggest reason for a rise in faked and staged attacks is due to the ease with which these things make huge news. As a Brit living in the middle of England should i really be hearing about someone from Idaho having to take a hat of on a bus or getting called names whilst walking in a park? It's absurd for it to even be local news, for it to be international news is just beyond words.

So why are these news sources reporting all this stuff and making themselves look so ridiculous?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I am glad that we elected a Human who has Flaws and not some Messiah who ended all Wars and created lasting World Peace. Trump has so many flaws and yet they still have to make it look like people who elected him are Hitler supporters.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

This type of manipulation can never be posted enough, so thank you for doing something that I thought about doing just a few days ago--saves me the effort

new topics

top topics

join