posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:23 AM
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
OK but Trump won against a backdrop of rising animosity towards non white people. Trump also
1) Failed to discouraged such animosities whilst allowing minorities to join him. I.e. he did not make himself an inclusive president during the
2) he actually encourage violence at his meetings .
3) Fomented the Birther movement thus playing to the Nationalist movement.
4) Seems to have some strong racist leanings in employment and tenants.
5) Is a doyen of the right wing and the Tea party types.
So well done for drawing all of these false attacks. I hope the perps are punished. False rapes also happen but it does not mean that rape does not
Even if a perp is empowered by the (now) POTUS would they immediately declare PoTUS. Even when we went to war we never used the name of the
president as a battle cry! At least I never heard anyone do so.