It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-ed up charges cost American taxpayers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Where's the " CHART " Showing How Much Tax Payer Money Obama WASTED in the Last 8 Years at a Tune of 8 TRILLION Dollars added to the National Deficit ?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

I don't hate business, I just have a pretty good idea what it actually is compared to some.

Ya must never have been ripped off in your entire life huh?.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The national debt and the (trade) deficit are not the same thing.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: savemebarry

This is the same thing you guys do all the time in every thread, but somehow it's different because it involves your guy Trump? smh.

Carry on.

No deflection. Simply exposing hypocrisy.

I am so deplorable..

you, however, are a shining star.. right?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Byrd

Is there an actual source for the actual cost other than a CNN "journalists" opinion of the cost?

I mean hard raw numbers.

Well, the reports are based on the White House budget. It WAS online for the Obama years and Bush years... seems to have Mysteriously Disappeared from the current website.

If you looked at the expenses for Trump during his election (and remember he's now raising money for his NEXT election, 4 years from now) you will find some pretty hinky stuff in there (the $28 million for one quarter's worth of "web services" from a two-bit company in Houston that doesn't employ more than 8 programmers) plus all the "Trump sells his brand of (xxx yyy) to the Republicans so they can eat/drink/etc.")

here's where we can wait breathlessly for the Trump documents

Obama's administration kept very good records. You can see the archive of his site for the White House itself here

Now, if you like numbers, here's the historical data on other presidents that we might like to put in our discussion.

Now... one thing to consider is that the Presidents themselves pay for their own food and everything else while they stay in the White House and that it's fairly expensive (the estimate I'm seeing is about $1.4 billion per year that Obama and previous presidents PAID.) When Trump goes to Mar-A-Lago, he gets the US to pay for his meals and so forth ("business trip".)

This may be part of the reason he's not staying in the White House -- the US sends him a bill for his expenses every month. If he's not there, they can't send him a bill for those days -- he can send US the bill instead.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Byrd
Yes, Trump is back at Mar-a-Lago, which means that the money taxpayers are paying for his stay, food, staff, etc... goes back into his pocket again.

As of February 28 he'd been there three times

And this weekend (March 4) makes four

And apparently it costs us about $3 million per trip

And don't forget that we're paying for his properties so that his wife doesn't have to live with him and paying for his sons to go open businesses (which give him money) in Dubai and in Uruguay.

By now you've probably gathered that I don't like the idea that he's getting rich off us. Every other President has divested themselves of conflicting businesses and even his own cabinet nominees are resigning over conflict of interest. As Paterculus said of Publius Quinctilius Varus, he arrived (in office) as a debtor and left a wealthy man, leaving behind a province crippled by debt.

I sincerely hope that Congress takes action to end his profit-taking but I suspect it'll be years in coming, if ever.

Is it going to cost us 10 Trillion dollars like that IDIOT Obama did? What a worthless piece of flesh Obama is. Hopefully he is brought to justice for his crimes against America and the American people.

Obama's policies did not add 10 trillion in debt. But you are a Trump supporter so it would be a waste of time trying to explain to you anything about how the debt got to be that large.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Well, the reports are based on the White House budget

If there was only such a thing as a wayback machine for the internet, oh wait

and remember he's now raising money for his NEXT election, 4 years from now

Yea, to keep PAC's from running slander against him.

Obama's administration kept very good records. You can see the archive of his site for the White House itself here Now, if you like numbers, here's the historical data on other presidents that we might like to put in our discussion.

Links to Obama's whitehouse. Nice. Shows exactly how he created a 10 trillion dollar defecit

Now... one thing to consider is that the Presidents themselves pay for their own food and everything else while they stay in the White House and that it's fairly expensive (the estimate I'm seeing is about $1.4 billion per year that Obama and previous presidents PAID.)

What the what? Obama had 1.4 BILLION dollars of personal money to pay for food and expenditures? When did Obama become a billionaire? On an annual basis no less. You just shot that out your dark side.

This may be part of the reason he's not staying in the White House -- the US sends him a bill for his expenses every month. If he's not there, they can't send him a bill for those days -- he can send US the bill instead.

Source? CNN opinions don't count btw.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Yes, Trump is back at Mar-a-Lago, which means that the money taxpayers are paying for his stay, food, staff, etc... goes back into his pocket again.

And don't forget that we're paying for his properties so that his wife doesn't have to live with him and paying for his sons to go open businesses (which give him money) in Dubai and in Uruguay.

By now you've probably gathered that I don't like the idea that he's getting rich off us. Every other President has divested themselves of conflicting businesses and even his own cabinet nominees are resigning over conflict of interest. As Paterculus said of Publius Quinctilius Varus, he arrived (in office) as a debtor and left a wealthy man, leaving behind a province crippled by debt.

I sincerely hope that Congress takes action to end his profit-taking but I suspect it'll be years in coming, if ever.

Is it going to cost us 10 Trillion dollars like that IDIOT Obama did? What a worthless piece of flesh Obama is. Hopefully he is brought to justice for his crimes against America and the American people.

Obama's policies did not add 10 trillion in debt. But you are a Trump supporter so it would be a waste of time trying to explain to you anything about how the debt got to be that large.

So who was responsible for adding 10 trillion to the national debt mr smart guy?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

What the what? Obama had 1.4 BILLION dollars of personal money to pay for food and expenditures? When did Obama become a billionaire? On an annual basis no less. You just shot that out your dark side.

hahahaha

$1.4 billion (27 million p/year) where did he get that money from?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yea, OP likes to spew blatant bullshizz apparantly. (you meant 27m per day)

edit on 5-3-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: buster2010

So who was responsible for adding 10 trillion to the national debt mr smart guy?

It was trump that did it... Obama is innocent I tell ya! /sarcasm off.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Meant $27 million per week. My bad

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: c2oden

I don't hate business, I just have a pretty good idea what it actually is compared to some.

Ya must never have been ripped off in your entire life huh?.

I got ripped off on 3 card monte.
Once.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

NO he didn't reduce anything. We are currently under the appropriations bills passed during the previous administration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join