It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-ed up charges cost American taxpayers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yes, Trump is back at Mar-a-Lago, which means that the money taxpayers are paying for his stay, food, staff, etc... goes back into his pocket again.

As of February 28 he'd been there three times

And this weekend (March 4) makes four

And apparently it costs us about $3 million per trip

And don't forget that we're paying for his properties so that his wife doesn't have to live with him and paying for his sons to go open businesses (which give him money) in Dubai and in Uruguay.

By now you've probably gathered that I don't like the idea that he's getting rich off us. Every other President has divested themselves of conflicting businesses and even his own cabinet nominees are resigning over conflict of interest. As Paterculus said of Publius Quinctilius Varus, he arrived (in office) as a debtor and left a wealthy man, leaving behind a province crippled by debt.

I sincerely hope that Congress takes action to end his profit-taking but I suspect it'll be years in coming, if ever.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

NYT! CBS! RAWSTORY! FAKE NEWS!

There, I said it before all the Trumpet sniffers.

Some people just can't see or reason beyond their own denial and BS support.

ETA:

OBAMA! HILLARY!

Man, ATS really is a case study these days.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Yes, Trump is back at Mar-a-Lago, which means that the money taxpayers are paying for his stay, food, staff, etc... goes back into his pocket again.

And don't forget that we're paying for his properties so that his wife doesn't have to live with him and paying for his sons to go open businesses (which give him money) in Dubai and in Uruguay.

By now you've probably gathered that I don't like the idea that he's getting rich off us. Every other President has divested themselves of conflicting businesses and even his own cabinet nominees are resigning over conflict of interest. As Paterculus said of Publius Quinctilius Varus, he arrived (in office) as a debtor and left a wealthy man, leaving behind a province crippled by debt.

I sincerely hope that Congress takes action to end his profit-taking but I suspect it'll be years in coming, if ever.

Is it going to cost us 10 Trillion dollars like that IDIOT Obama did? What a worthless piece of flesh Obama is. Hopefully he is brought to justice for his crimes against America and the American people.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Yeah, it's really amazing how rich he has become since he became President.

Can you provide any details of what expenses are being incurred over an above any other President please. If you are going to whine weekly about the same subject, at least put some effort in to tell us why you are so upset.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Dang, this is a thread about Trump and you still diverted it to Obama...are you a troll?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

There are already 10 threads about this.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: doclec

Dang, this is a thread about Trump and you still diverted it to Obama...are you a troll?

But this is really about Obama after all, since he was the true innovator of public expenditures becoming monstrous in scope for everything imaginable. Except when Obama abused the system, all his acolytes cheered and swooned.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Anyone who says something about Obama ( who was wire tapping Trump) must be a troll, because, well forget because, because, your trolling Trump just like all snowflakes are right now

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

We are not paying for the properties, we are paying for security. Just like for every other president annd their families. Every time Obama's kids wanted to go smoke pot and twerk, they also needed security.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

But this is really about Obama after all, since he was the true innovator of public expenditures becoming monstrous in scope for everything imaginable. Except when Obama abused the system, all his acolytes cheered and swooned.

A liberal circle Man thing? well a funny semi man thing.
I see some men holding hands in here

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
How do we know it costs $3M?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
How do we know it costs $3M?

Jake Tapper said so.
Apparently the OP thinks that Trump is making a personal profit too and is getting rich off this.
It's fascinating stuff. This must be why he wanted to become President, so he could get rich and steal poor people's welfare money.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
And yet despite costing taxpayers $3 mill every weekend hes somehow managed to reduce the national debt by $12 BILLION in his first month in office.

Pretty good trade off if you ask me

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

ETA:

OBAMA! HILLARY!

You gloat about posting such an obnoxious post? and have the audacity to claim others are sycophants?

Hahahahah

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Funny how there is so much outrage over this...
But double the national debt and receive a standing ovation upon entering a Starbucks. The levels of identity politics disorder(IPD) it takes to author a thread like this must be astronomical!
edit on 4-3-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Just for the hell of it, www.dailymail.co.uk...
Extrapolate the $3 Mil for a 2 day weekend out and assume Trump just stayed at Mar-A-Lago 365 days a year, this bank breaking trip still reflects 1/3rd the daily cost the Obamas hit the tax payers for. $1.4 Billion a year versus an extrapolation of this "astronomically" expensive Trump weekend of $3million X 365/2= $547.5 Million ...
The horror, the horror...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Crazy nuts all over the news today.

All deflecting away from the newest Obama exposures.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: Liquesence

ETA:

OBAMA! HILLARY!

You gloat about posting such an obnoxious post? and have the audacity to claim others are sycophants?

Hahahahah

Just getting the BS outta the way because it ALWAYS comes as a means of justification or defense.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Just for the hell of it, www.dailymail.co.uk...
Extrapolate the $3 Mil for a 2 day weekend out and assume Trump just stayed at Mar-A-Lago 365 days a year, this bank breaking trip still reflects 1/3rd the daily cost the Obamas hit the tax payers for. $1.4 Billion a year versus an extrapolation of this "astronomically" expensive Trump weekend of $3million X 365/2= $547.5 Million ...
The horror, the horror...

That's fine for the Obamas though as they were not trying to get rich from the Presidency. That was Trump's plan all along apparently. He desperately needed the money so he hatched a grand plan to become President and use his own properties for trips. Genius.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

If its any consolation both sides have achieved terminal stupid in fact the whole country has achieved it I just watched an all in brawl at a Chuck-E-Cheese over tickets.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join