It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someday we will learn why Obama did this.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

LOL

They're really pouring it on.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: seagullBirth Certificate, for those not old enough to remember the Red Scare?

What is especially disturbing is the media is sinking its teeth in
deep on this scare tactic. I mean crying even on the air.
Mike Brzezenski, she is not the only example but one of the
best, literally crying crocodile tears in her part.

insider.foxnews.com...

Burntheships,
At the beginning of the 2016 presidential campaigns, I pretty much simply thought that the msm, with all their familial and friendly connections to establishment D.C. players, were just Hillary supporters and reported on the candidates in their usual biased way.

I no long think that. Perhaps there are some lower level reporters that cover political news because of simple bias, but I believe now....I KNOW...that corporatist media operatives go beyond that. They are part of the subversive movement to sabotage, mislead, and illegally plant misinformation to bring down the president The American People duly elected.

They do not respect main stream Americans, nor do they respect the rule of law. They believe in making their own laws as they choose. There are lots of examples of this.

There is an agenda on a higher level that seeks to undermine The American People. These subversives believe in a globalist agenda that erodes our Constitution and our personal rights.

Obama and Lynch used their position and twisted the laws to achieve the above goals. We should shine a bright light on their lawlessness and subversiveness loudly and clearly.

edit on 8-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You're rather close to spot on with the observation that they have little, to no, respect for the average American, or Canadian, or whereeverian... We're sheep to be herded in the direction they, or their buyers, want us to go.

Shame of it is, we let 'em do it. It's no ones fault but our own.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

You're rather close to spot on with the observation that they have little, to no, respect for the average American, or Canadian, or whereeverian... We're sheep to be herded in the direction they, or their buyers, want us to go.

Shame of it is, we let 'em do it. It's no ones fault but our own.

seagull,
We The People are waking up though.

When we read rags like NYT or WaPo or a dozen others, their quotes from unnamed sources now jump out at us and we automatically throw up a red flag of doubt. We are becoming more aware that they are part and parcel of our manipulation, and many of us are not so easily fooled anymore.

That's why I love DT's tweets. His POTUS tweets are all professional and presidential public matters. @realDonaldTrump, he's taking it to the people in the DT style that many of us find honest and refreshing.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Are we?

Or is this like a sleeper stirring a bit before settling back into his doze? I'll believe it, when I see something actually change...

Call me a pessimist. I've been shouting for almost two decades, and been shouted down for almost two decades...I'm tired of it, and I've almost reached the point of not giving a flyin' (((bleep))).

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

That's why I love DT's tweets. His POTUS tweets are all professional and presidential public matters. @realDonaldTrump, he's taking it to the people in the DT style that many of us find honest and refreshing.

Even when he's making inflammatory accusations without mentioning any sources at all? Sad.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

edit on 13-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join