It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someday we will learn why Obama did this.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: queenofswords

Now that Obama former administration is coming under attack for wiretapping, this I hope be questioned during the investigations.

That all was going on when the democrats were under the delusional absolute certainty that Hillary was going to win and there would be no consequences.

I think there will be a whole lot more questioning and investigations in the near future.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wish we got a new thread on this news, but right now is in the same thread of the tweets.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Its going to be hard to go after all the rats, behind the scandals look at how Hillary got easy out of hers for years.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
we already know why, because he knew trump would supress it

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I think you are absolutely right.

The Obama administration and Hillary Clinton were soooo out of touch with the American People, that they were blindsided. They never, in a million years, thought Hillary would lose. They had no idea how much people hated the Clintons and were rejecting Obama's policies.

They scrambled to cover up and muddy up everything they could between Nov. 8th and Jan. 20th! Corrupt snakes.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
BHO along with Lynch and Holder...twisted and tweeked the nations security agencies, the signal corps/IC...
to engage in unlawful activities... so as to sabotage the Trump Administration post 3 January 2017 and the Trump Campaign prior to his election by the Electoral College

see:canadafreepress.com... um=email&utm_term=0_d8f503f036-7cf21ef920-297737153

there is no need 'to wait' for evidence to be uncovered... it has already been discovered...

it seems to me that working to impede the President elect in forming a cabinet and continue to spy through the Trump Tower Server even as the new POTUS begins the first 100 days of 'righting' the USA moral-compass and Military & economic spheres of domestic tranquility...

any & all negative or destructive actions to impede or derail policies or initiatives are acts encompassing the T word

as to the tactic of diverting attention to the bevy of Anti-Americans scattered in various Agencies who are adherents to the Muslim Brotherhood which has still not been put on the active Terrorist Sponsor Organizations list... a left over from the past Administrations sanitization of Sharia Rule/Law favored by that left & Progressive cabal of obamaradicals at the core of the regime....

ask or just read the above linked article... penned by a Mover-Shaker, Alt Media NEWS source Doug Hagmann
edit on th31148874226405312017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

You know the truth, I know the truth, many here knows the truth for a long time, we all know, but hell even if they find all kind of crap on the former administration pointing fingers to the red dots in the guilty backs you will find people here that will still fall flat on their butts claiming that is all a lie.

Didn't we talk here for years about Obama Muslim connections in positions that they could make damage to the nation? including homeland security and those embedded in spying agencies?

Yes we did.

Darn how can we forget.

Oh, I know is because right now is nothing but Putin and Trump in bed together.

What that tells you, the best way to make people forget about the amount of crap you have under your bed is to deflect, deflect and do more deflection.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Nice article.
It seems to sum up the current fiasco quite concisely.
If proven true we are in for quite a storm.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Obama pardoned/commuted a ton of hardened criminals to assist with his projects.

Reminds me of an action movie.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

On Jan. 3, outgoing Attorney General Loretta Lynch secretly signed an order directing the National Security Agency -- America’s 60,000-person-strong domestic spying apparatus -- to make available raw spying data to all other federal intelligence agencies, which then can pass it on to their counterparts in foreign countries and in the 50 states upon request. She did so, she claimed, for administrative convenience. Yet in doing this, she violated basic constitutional principles that were erected centuries ago to prevent just what she did.

THIS ^^^ speaks volumes about the complete lack of integrity from Obama and the entire DNC. Ask yourself why this wasn't done far earlier in his administration if it was deemed to be such a plus for the sharing of information from the IC?
The "messiah" just can't deal with his "legacy" being ruined by Trump. Although it's hard to ruin a legacy that is best known for "You can keep your doctor".
12th best president MY ASS! - That's the best joke I've heard in quite a while.

Star & flag OP - Great post!
edit on 5-3-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

You are so right. But, I think this goes much much deeper than Obama just wanting to keep his legacy intact. I think we are looking at sedition and subversion. There is a government within a government, and they are not America friendly, imo. I hope President Trump can unravel it and stay safe at the same time.

edit on 5-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It's amazing that Americans can get so worked up about things that have not even been done to them by their govt, like marching to protest a whole series of possible, but highly unlikely, roll backs of womens rights... yet are silent when the govt decides it can take all their information and share it around with tens of thousands of people whenever they want.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Question for our leftist
What if Trump did not have Russian connections, that it is unfounded.

And then lets say our leftist let Obama walk and want him to walk.

What kind of precedent will this set? If it becomes morally acceptable for presidents to spy on candidates imagine how easy it will be for Trump in 2020 if you guys concede that moral ground. Any sitting government will be able to claim china, russia, saudi, israeli connections and then spy.

All democrats must double even triple down on Russia. They have no choice.
I pity you guys, you have guys have no choice in your opinion. The alternative would be the crowning destruction of the dems with Obama going to jail.

edit on 6-3-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: queenofswords

They were insuring the dirt on trump and the Russians wasn't flushed by the incoming admin who had lots to lose by the info.

Even if that were true...illegal is illegal.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
All any non-bias has to do is look at what the left, Clinton and Obama have been PROVEN to have done. I don't have time to list it all but I'm sure others can contribute:

Releasing captured terrorists allowing them to go back to war and kill again.
BLM calls for police murders...the murders happen...Obama invites them to the White House.
Terrorists placed in government from the Muslim Brotherhood (on terrorist list).
Huge, secret payoffs in cash to Iran.
Bringing back racism, damaging the economy's recovery and pushing infighting via social issues.
Hacks, leaks, lies...way too many to list.
Etc.

When you consider all the effort, it looks like a laundry list of how to damage America from within. If Obama wasn't a Muslim plant created to destroy the USA...he sure did an awesome job of it. And why all the fuss about Trump? The truth? It messed up their plan and began to scurry to cover up the truth and/or distract from the truth.

In the end...if the right stays vigilant...Clinton, Obama, Lynch, etc. will be hung.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It would seem, at the moment, that there is an "enemy within", does it not?

By all appearances, people within the outgoing Obama administration set things in motion that they had no business doing. If that doesn't qualify as a sort of "enemy within", what does?

Fourth Amendment.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Releasing NSA gathered information, that may be handed off to any other agency upon demand. The very first question I would ask is: Where the Hell was the warrant?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

From my perspective, it is the Trump administration with its ties to Russia that is "the enemy within." See the brilliance of the Kremlin's plan? Instead of hunting witches in Washington, we need to be keeping an eye on Moscow.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: seagull

From my perspective, it is the Trump administration with its ties to Russia that is "the enemy within." See the brilliance of the Kremlin's plan? Instead of hunting witches in Washington, we need to be keeping an eye on Moscow.

Seems to me the Trump/Russia thing is all about innuendo and EXTREMELY weak "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon" type links.

edit on 3/8/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Give me something other than innuendo and my sister's brother in law's nephews best friends neighbor thinks Trump is a spy rumour mongering.

That's essentially where we're at right now. Does this is anyway sound familiar? Red Scare, anyone? How many innocents had their lives ruined by that? Birth Certificate, for those not old enough to remember the Red Scare? Rumour and innuendo...not facts, not informed supposition, just the fact that some of you don't like the sitting President.

Wow, does that sound familiar!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagullBirth Certificate, for those not old enough to remember the Red Scare?

What is especially disturbing is the media is sinking its teeth in
deep on this scare tactic. I mean crying even on the air.
Mike Brzezenski, she is not the only example but one of the
best, literally crying crocodile tears in her part.

insider.foxnews.com...

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join