It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 4 Trump Rallies Going On Today, Reports Of Clashes

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
For some reason for me people that hide behind mask to commit acts of violence are cowards and dishonest.

I have no sympathy for this type of people, they don't belong in a free society.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I would rather go out trying than settling with a life of oppression

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

I would rather go out trying than settling with a life of oppression

So you see either oppression or violent actions towards people and property.

After you lose the coup d'état or just get too old for violent protests you'll regret not having a stable job, a family, children.

But hey, your life, do what you want.

Just don't get upset if people return your violence with their violence.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

What country you have live in that have such a terrible oppression?

I am an American latina and live happy and have accomplished very much in my life.

My children are educated and in good jobs.

So what country is the one you are suffering so much in.

The life you live is the one you chose to live, do not blame others for the shortcomings you get into.

edit on 5-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Wookiep

This Country has to get back to ......" My Neighborhood " Mentality . We All Get Along , but if Someone who comes into the " Neighborhood " Decides to " Mess " with US , then they are gonna have to FACE the People Head on Head or Get Going Down the Street before somebody Regrets It.....

You're being brainwashed and you don't even know it.

The Rule of Law and our Constitution are the tools of the American People, and folks like BAMN, are dangerous criminals that need to be watched closely as domestic terrorists.

Exactly WTF are you Talking About ? My Brain is Encased in Lead , it Leads it's Own Life Free of Interference from Suspect Outside Influences .....

Uh oh...I wasn't talking about you. I was talking to the anarchist guy. It was late and I was getting tired. Sorry.

LOL , Ok Man , Your Alright.....

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Where are the water cannons? I would be hosing those left wing terrorist vermin in their snot nose pie holes. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Property is theft, it's not a 'Violent act'

I'm not the one upset, I know the battle, it's never peaceful

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I could see the violence escalating to the point where they are forced to throw all these left wing anarchist terrorists into FEMA camps before they seriously harm someone, or their own stupid selves. ~$heopleNation
edit on 6-3-2017 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Property is theft, it's not a 'Violent act'

According to thieves who want it.

hahahahahahahaha

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The only mask I need in a protest is a thick mask of coconut oil to slip out of tense situations and nourish my skin. I mean I'm a wolf dressed in sheeps clothes who is actually a broom... Dangereux.
History is written by the victors so if they manage to shut down an event that is "spook" by resorting to mob mentality, as SIA said; elastic heart.
Great thread OP I was thinking of making a thread that alludes to property damage, theft, violence, large words but in a methodical chart as either being done by the left or right, but I never considered the insidious nature of anarchists who would weasel their way into political discourse simply to spread anarchy...
I know the battle though it's never peaceful...hahah

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join