It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 4 Trump Rallies Going On Today, Reports Of Clashes

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
What an interesting discussion!

So the anti-America protestors openly state that they can and will infringe upon the rights of others.

Good to know. I guess reciprocating in kind would be acceptable to them as well?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Antifa are real cowards and assault people whenever they can. This has nothing to do with free speech. Quit using this stupid excuse to justify their violent outbursts. They are the real Fascists and their reputation precedes them and i understand why some people don't take that crap anymore. They have no idea who they are messing with. I guess time will tell but i already predict at least one incident where they are attacking the wrong person. All hell is gonna break loose when that time comes.

I do blame the BPD at Berkeley because they just stood there and watched people getting beaten up for quite some time. It took a while before they interfered and began to arrest people but strangely enough they targeted mostly Trump supporters. Deescalating the situation wasn't on their agenda either at it seemed. That behavior begs only one question. Who the hell is in charge over there?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The police moved aside Pro-Trump attackers to point weapons at us, so they didn't just "stand by" and do nothing, also the Pro-Trump people had no problem attacking Women either.

Saying we are the "real Fascist" just shows your ignorance on this subject

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Wookiep

This Country has to get back to ......" My Neighborhood " Mentality . We All Get Along , but if Someone who comes into the " Neighborhood " Decides to " Mess " with US , then they are gonna have to FACE the People Head on Head or Get Going Down the Street before somebody Regrets It.....

You're being brainwashed and you don't even know it.

The Rule of Law and our Constitution are the tools of the American People, and folks like BAMN, are dangerous criminals that need to be watched closely as domestic terrorists.

Exactly WTF are you Talking About ? My Brain is Encased in Lead , it Leads it's Own Life Free of Interference from Suspect Outside Influences .....

Uh oh...I wasn't talking about you. I was talking to the anarchist guy. It was late and I was getting tired. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Here's how many liberals love to debate. This is from a loving liberal in Portland today!

That's some real intellectual superiority right there!

Would subscribe to a pre-employment screening service that includes gems like this video that can queried for a match to prospective employees. The Shia LaBeouf social experiment footage would be a good start for building inventory.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Cowards suppress rights.

Heroes protect them.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: Wookiep

Thanks for putting up the thread Wookiep, I`ve enjoyed watching the video`s posted of normal people out in support of your POTUS.

Also DT stopped his motorcade at one of the March`s to give a wave of thanks.

You're welcome, and thanks for sharing that video!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy

originally posted by: Wookiep
Here's how many liberals love to debate. This is from a loving liberal in Portland today!

That's some real intellectual superiority right there!

Would subscribe to a pre-employment screening service that includes gems like this video that can queried for a match to prospective employees. The Shia LaBeouf social experiment footage would be a good start for building inventory.

Mental illness. I think maybe our HHS or CDC director should seriously examine what makes the liberal mind go insane like this when things don't go their way. I am dead serious....this is not a joke.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

The police moved aside Pro-Trump attackers to point weapons at us, so they didn't just "stand by" and do nothing, also the Pro-Trump people had no problem attacking Women either.

Saying we are the "real Fascist" just shows your ignorance on this subject

Blah blah. You should really educate yourself before talking to me about Fascists. Most of the anarchists have no idea what the term Fascist even means. Look up brown shirts and the SS. You proud(laughable) anarchists act like them all the time. Guess who burned stuff that they didn't like? Btw don't call me ignorant. I was born and raised in east Germany. Germany and the US are the most priviliged countries on the planet and both don't come even close to a dictatorship. How about you and your anarchists friends fight real dictators like in Turkey or North Korea? Oh i forgot you only pick targets where you can hide behind the same laws you're trying to suppress for others you don't like. Why don't you and your people assemble for a "peaceful" protest in Texas? I'm sure they would love to show you how much they appreciate your right for free speech to riot and assaulting people.

Before you start pointing fingers look into the mirror. Antifa is a terror organisation funded by certain people to steer up hate and push the divide further and further. You have no real goals or a just cause for that matter. You are just little whiny bitches who love to riot and beat people. Someone should arrest all of you and put you in the same cells with hooligans. Kill each other for all i care i don't give a damn. Nobody needs or wants you anyway.

Mark my words. You anarchists scum can pull this crap in europe without getting your ass handed to you but the US isn't going to tolerate you much longer. You picked a fight over there you can't possibly win.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Amen

I actually think most of them are just easily manipulated, easily impressed with somebody's so-called "intellectual" rhetoric with angry calls to "rise up". They need a cause, because they're actually miscreants looking for a cause to latch on to.

But, you're right. There are counter punchers out there that will not take this nonsense and stupidity lying down.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It's too bad I'm not a mod, or I'd give you an applause.

*Insert clap gif here*

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Once again: extremists and violent anarchists do not represent the majority of liberals any more than the KKK represent republicans.

What we have here is A-holes. It does not automatically apply to all liberal minded people.

So let's stop tarring hundreds of millions of people with the same brush. This is what TPTB want. We're all so desperate to join a team and throw rocks at the other side, and meanwhile TPTB are much more free to act behind the scenes.

Focus, people.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

First of all, no we are not paid.

Second, we don't "Peaceful Protest", peaceful protest protect that state and are no threat to actual change, any kind of revolution is not peaceful and never will be.

Third, maybe take a look around the world, every country has Antifa fighting, this is not a new thing, Antifa has been around for a long time in all parts of the country.

We do have a Goal, and we do have a cause, we are not just fetishizing violence for the sake of it

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

No, see, we can actually think on our own, we don't need Soro's or Obama, or Putin, or Trump, Or anyone to pay us or tell us how and what to believe and behave like.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Let me give you a bit of advice.

Get a job, forget about harming people and destroying property.

You'll only hurt yourself in the process.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You assume that Antifa and anarchist don't have jobs?

and again, it's not like we are fetishizing violence for the sake of destruction, we have goals and causes

link   
Computer Froze*
edit on 5-3-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

link   
Computer Froze*

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Computer Froze*

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: DBCowboy

You assume that Antifa and anarchist don't have jobs?

I'm guessing not too many corner offices. And yes, I will have fries with that.

and again, it's not like we are fetishizing violence for the sake of destruction, we have goals and causes

Your goals and causes are anti Constitutional and anti-American.

You'll lose.

So ignore my advice if you want, it doesn't matter to me. But you'll live a much happier life if you settle down, find a nice man or woman to share your life with.

Buy a cat together and write angst poetry if you want an outlet.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join