It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 4 Trump Rallies Going On Today, Reports Of Clashes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

BTW, using violence, and intimidation to force a political ideal is the ACTUAL definition of terrorism.

ter·ror·ism ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit noun the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

You better be careful. Especially under this new administration. I don't think your tactics will be tolerated for much longer.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Once again, BS. How many times are you going to spout the same BS?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

He is too busy with Russia to notice

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

He is too busy with Russia to notice

Oh, I wouldn't bet on that sparky.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Because that is the actual fact, Speech and Platforms are completely different, he never once lost the ability to speak, we never took his vocal cords away from him

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

If we can be blunt, the Words "Paid-Protester" "Fake-News" and "Russia" can be eliminated without being missed

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Not really, just that one Quote, Trotsky was a Marxist, I don't follow Marxist theory, I don't believe in a Transitional state or a dictator of the proletariat, anarcho-communism is not Trotskyist, Marxist or Leninist

I'm not a loser though

Well, there are losers and then there are LOSERS. Sometimes even intelligent people get lost and end up losers.

A democratic republic based on capitalism can be difficult for some to navigate successfully. When you fail to find your way, it's easy to latch on to a ideology that talks about redistribution of wealth and collective ownership.

When you feel the "system" has been unfair, you get angry and tend to blame others. You hook up with like-minded people and you feed your anger and voila---groups like BAMN get in your head.

You have found a "religion" to latch onto that gives you some purpose you think is righteous, but you will find out that it is not righteous in any way, shape, or form.

You advocate overthrowing the State and our capitalist economic system. Your group is probably on the watchlist for domestic terrorism.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

No. If you have a problem with a PLATFORM, you protest it. That involves the act of protest, which has nothing to do with what happened at Berkeley. Protesting is your right as an American.

When you start smashing things, walk into the actual place where the discussion is supposed to take place, incite violence and intimidation, smashing windows and cars in the name of the "platform" you hate so much, THAT is terrorism as well as suppression of free speech..

If you're not a dumbass, you will FIGURE this out and stop trying to candy coat it. There's nothing more I can really say to you other than you are walking on dangerous and ignorant ground. Good luck to you!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'm not Brainwashed, nor is it my "Religion" I'm not "Lost" or failed to navigate through Capitalism

Capitalism is oppressive and Class-warfare, The State is oppressive and violent, Hierarchies and Patriarchy is Oppressive

Having representative Democracy by self-serving authoritarian people is oppressive

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Well, thanks for the luck

The State is violent, Peaceful Protest just protect the state and it's system, Property is theft, smashing windows is not "Violence" or suppression of "Speech"

No candy coat needed

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

At their meetings, they are told to use whatever means necessary to shut someone up. Peaceful protest is not in their nature. They are angry, violent haters of America. They want to fundamentally change our system, and they advocate doing it in totally un-American ways.

You read what he wrote about our Constitution. To them it is toilet paper.

I am sure BAMN is on the domestic terrorist watchlist.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

At their meetings, they are told to use whatever means necessary to shut someone up. Peaceful protest is not in their nature. They are angry, violent haters of America. They want to fundamentally change our system, and they advocate doing it in totally un-American ways.

You read what he wrote about our Constitution. To them it is toilet paper.

I am sure BAMN is on the domestic terrorist watchlist.

I completely agree with you. Some of these idiots refuse to see that their actions may result in their possibly never seeing the light of day again. Terrorism is NOT going to be tolerated by this admin IMO. You can have whatever opinion you want, but when you try to undermine the U.S. and it's constitution with violence and intimidation then you are knowingly making yourself an ENEMY of the U.S.

We may see a lot of ignorant fools using violence and intimidation under their BS guise of "protesting" ending up in prison.

This stuff is no joke. Sedition, terrorism and treason are also no joke.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Who some how want the magic Trump man to fix all the wrongs, yet the do nothing themselves about it.

Without beating people for disagreeing.. and actually, if we all sat on our arse, no one would know. Diet pepsi for you nao?

And ya I have a keyboard, like you.

Or how else would we post on an internet forum.

I use my telekinesis. I'm mad like that. Do your fingers even hit the keys as you bash down?

I joke I joke... thats racist to fat kids.

edit on 5-3-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I find it funny how the "righties" always claim the "lefties" are fascists and deniers of freedoms...or whatever/etcetera, and vice-versa.

You're both #ing assholes.
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

That's a balanced outlook.

Except some lefties really ARE fascists. This thread is proof.

Maybe they should stop doing # like Burning free speech signs.

Or causing riots etc. It's not really that balanced when you really understand what's going on. But it's COOL to look like you're so much smarter than everyone by accusing everyone of being assholes.

edit on 5-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Your reply to my post reinforces my original opinion.
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Alrighty. You're welcome!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

This Country has to get back to ......" My Neighborhood " Mentality . We All Get Along , but if Someone who comes into the " Neighborhood " Decides to " Mess " with US , then they are gonna have to FACE the People Head on Head or Get Going Down the Street before somebody Regrets It.....

You're being brainwashed and you don't even know it.

The Rule of Law and our Constitution are the tools of the American People, and folks like BAMN, are dangerous criminals that need to be watched closely as domestic terrorists.

Exactly WTF are you Talking About ? My Brain is Encased in Lead , it Leads it's Own Life Free of Interference from Suspect Outside Influences .....

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

So, what about the Pro-Trump supporters Macing us? what about them attacking us? what about the Oathkeeprs with their Guns out?

You folks in your masks have gotten a reputation and seem to act surprised when your "targets" prepare to deal with people that are going to try and force them from a place...

Groups you support attempting to use violence and intimidation to get what you want, will eventually be met with violence, and it will be nobodies fault but your own.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Thanks for putting up the thread Wookiep, I`ve enjoyed watching the video`s posted of normal people out in support of your POTUS.

Also DT stopped his motorcade at one of the March`s to give a wave of thanks.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join