It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 4 Trump Rallies Going On Today, Reports Of Clashes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes, anarcho-communism is my goal and mission, that is true liberation and actually true freedom from The State. and also fighting things along the way e.g Antifa, B.A.M.N

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

But we didn't shut down their right to speak, we shut down a Platform, that is a huge difference, his "Right" to speak remained.

We are not spreading fascism because we are not The State or a single person

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Yes, anarcho-communism is my goal and mission, that is true liberation and actually true freedom from The State. and also fighting things along the way e.g Antifa, B.A.M.N

It's anti-American. That is not what our country is and it damn sure isn't what The American People are.

Are you saying you are fighting the group, ByAnyMeansNecessary?

link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

BS. Complete BS, but keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

using the term "Real Men" is patriarchal and we believe in abolishing the patriarchy, that being said.

If you cannot convince a Fascist, acquaint his head with the pavement. - Leon Trotsky

edit on 5-3-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

This Country has to get back to ......" My Neighborhood " Mentality . We All Get Along , but if Someone who comes into the " Neighborhood " Decides to " Mess " with US , then they are gonna have to FACE the People Head to Head or Get Going Down the Street before somebody Regrets It.....
edit on 5-3-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

no, I'm saying fighting for anarcho-communisn ByAnyMeansNecessary

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Are you equating a platform with actual speech?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Real Men Believe in Standing Up to Oppression , and Oppression Usually gets it's Ass Kicked . It you have a Voice , and Want to be Heard , So Be It , but Beware , Others have Voices too.....

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

People like this latch on to quotable revolutionaries like they are reciting scriptures.

I bet your leg gets all tingly when you think about Trotsky.

I find they are usually losers that latch onto this kind of ideological clap-trap to have an "intellectual" excuse for their loseredness. (that's a made up word, btw.)

BAMN are anti-American and should be on the FBI watchlist.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

No, I'm equating a bunch of thugs trying to shut down (and successfully I might add) a speaker who supports a platform you do NOT AGREE WITH as suppression of free speech.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Everyone who has a utopia as a goal tend to use human beings as the brick and mortar to build it, and never end up realizing it. It's a conceit not worth striving for.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

This Country has to get back to ......" My Neighborhood " Mentality . We All Get Along , but if Someone who comes into the " Neighborhood " Decides to " Mess " with US , then they are gonna have to FACE the People Head on Head or Get Going Down the Street before somebody Regrets It.....

You're being brainwashed and you don't even know it.

The Rule of Law and our Constitution are the tools of the American People, and folks like BAMN, are dangerous criminals that need to be watched closely as domestic terrorists.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Not really, just that one Quote, Trotsky was a Marxist, I don't follow Marxist theory, I don't believe in a Transitional state or a dictator of the proletariat, anarcho-communism is not Trotskyist, Marxist or Leninist

I'm not a loser though

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Ok, we shut down his platform, but we didn't "suppress" his speech, he wasn't all of a sudden not allowed to speak, we just shut down a platform

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It's not a utopia, there have been example of it working, and many cultures who were 'anarchist' without the label

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

The Constitution is a spook, it's not a tool of the people, it's an authoritarian piece of paper with no actual meaning
edit on 5-3-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Again, BS. You can't mask this by talking about "platforms". You actively shut down someone from speaking. This is not even up for debate. Stop being a complete idiot.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Real Men Believe in Standing Up to Oppression , and Oppression Usually gets it's Ass Kicked . It you have a Voice , and Want to be Heard , So Be It , but Beware , Others have Voices too.....

Is ignoring the extreme/fringe ATS posters appropriate and "Manly" too?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Notice I haven't resulted to name-calling*

Yes, once again, we shut down their platform I.E The College, he could have gone across the street and done his entire speech there( though we would probably try to shut that down as well) I.J.S

we never once took his ability to talk away from him, we just shut down a platform, it's not trying to mask anything

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join