It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 4 Trump Rallies Going On Today, Reports Of Clashes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
An interesting viewpoint of a fight that broke out at the Berkeley rally. Anti-trumpers antagonizing, it's what they do best!

Note the guy with the helmet and wooden shield. Worn for protection from the masked terrorists from ANTIFA. Lol!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Jokes on you, Antifa are not Liberals, the anarchist are not Liberals, we are not Liberals. try harder!

And Proud Boys there, Oathkeepers there, sounds like paid thugs to me

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

So, now they are the cowards right for wearing helmets and mask?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

That's nice to hear and all, but how many liberals denounce ANTIFA?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Who used the word "cowards"? Seems you are trying to twist something around. Knock it off.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Pretty much all of them, they denounce our tactics and say #TheResistance only supports "Peaceful Protest", in fact, a lot of the Liberals were saying we were paid by Bannon for the Milo event.

It's funny, The Right and the Alt-Right think we are paid by Soror's and Obama, the Left think we are paid by Bannon and Putin, both sides think they same thing, meanwhile we don't support any Left-Right, Neocon, Alt-Right, Democrat etc

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Last time this got brought up people were saying we were cowards for wearing mask

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Pretty much all of them, they denounce our tactics and say #TheResistance only supports "Peaceful Protest", in fact, a lot of the Liberals were saying we were paid by Bannon for the Milo event.

It's funny, The Right and the Alt-Right think we are paid by Soror's and Obama, the Left think we are paid by Bannon and Putin, both sides think they same thing, meanwhile we don't support any Left-Right, Neocon, Alt-Right, Democrat etc

Well that's interesting and all, but I don't see many liberals on the streets trying to shut ANTIFA down. Have fun being involved in the most fascist organization in America right now tho.

Since you are with ANTIFA however, your words in response to me are the true JOKE now. Your attempts to shut down free speech will not be tolerated. You will find this out soon enough.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I don't care about your stupid masks, other than it's stupid to the point where it's easy to identify ANTIFA as the violent provocateurs. (Since you wear the masks) Keep your stupid masks. I care not. You will be exposed regardless.

edit on 4-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Let's see if we can have a somewhat rational conversation.

There have been many times when Liberals have stood in front of us and actually called the Protest Marshalls and even Police on us before, most people only see clips on Twitter and not the actual full event to realize this.

free speech is a spook though

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Good for them! (applause for the libs if they did that) Can you ask them to record it next time? This stops being about the right for ANTIFA to SPEAK when they incite violence and riots and FORCE speakers to not speak because they (Antifa) have a twisted view of things and spew "white supremacy" to anyone who disagrees with them. Get a different tactic and use some damn COMMON SENSE.

Eta- Rational conversation LOL. How many "rational conversations" is ANTIFA actually willing to have? By my count it's exactly ZERO.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Those people are nuts, chanting things over and over. All they are doing is brainwashing each other to believe in something that is nothing but chaos.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Platforms are not "Freeze Peach" and we are not taking away anyone's "Right" to speak, that whole 'consequence thing' etc

but even still, having someone dictate to you what a "Right" is, is not a right, especially when it can be taken away and used against you, we are born with a freedom to say things, we don't need paper or The State to tell us that

We have many tactics, from Antifa to Black Blocs, even to various Mutual aid programs, people only talk about Antifa during a confrontation, though.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Platforms are not "Freeze Peach" and we are not taking away anyone's "Right" to speak, that whole 'consequence thing' etc

but even still, having someone dictate to you what a "Right" is, is not a right, especially when it can be taken away and used against you, we are born with a freedom to say things, we don't need paper or The State to tell us that

We have many tactics, from Antifa to Black Blocs, even to various Mutual aid programs, people only talk about Antifa during a confrontation, though.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with the term "Freeze Peach", but I'll assume it has to do with suppressing free speech even tho the Milo "demonstration" proved otherwise in the form of violence.

Give up the violent tactics and burning cars, breaking windows, looting local businesses, beating people up etc etc. Then, if you want some semblance of a "rational conversation"....

Well, this says it all.

Then maybe you'll get your "conversation".

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

As far as Milo, we shut down a platform, again, he could yell as much as he wanted in his home, car, even on the sidewalk (though he might get acquainted with the pavement) we didn't 'suppress speech', as I said earlier Free Speech is a spook.

we have our tactics for our reason, probably ones you don't agree with, The Antifa's are just a part of anarchy, even though not all Antifa's are 'anarchist' the majority are.

So, what about the Pro-Trump supporters Macing us? what about them attacking us? what about the Oathkeeprs with their Guns out?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

The Democrats have Become the HATE PARTY.

They Hate Trump
They Hate Conservatives.
They Hate the United States.
They Hate the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the Rule of Law.
They Hate Free Enterprise and the Market Economy.
They Hate Christians and Jews.
They Hate the US military and the police.
They Hate WE THE PEOPLE, but most particularly the Deplorables.
They most certainly Hate the HUGE Crowd that turned out at Legislative Plaza to attend the Spirit of America Rally in Support of President Trump’s Policies.

Man , I don't know about you , but I Hate All this Hating................Peace .

edit on 5-3-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Since free speech is a "spook" to you then forget it. You don't seem to know what it is. I don't care what you "shut down", when shut down someones right to speak, you are actively shutting down free speech, period.

You don't like that? Tough #.

You're participating in a movement which is spreading true fascism under the guise of being anti-fascist. LOL. You can't make this up. Stop being a dumbass, ok?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Why don't Snowflakes Act Like Real Men ? You got a " Problem " with Somebody , you Confront them and Talk it Out . If Not , then Let your Fists Get in the Last WORD............

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Agreed. It's sad as Hell. I've never seen so much hatred in my life. Libs and people like XanarchistX in the ANTIFA movement are the absolute lowest and deepest, most hateful a-hole of America.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

As far as Milo, we shut down a platform, again, he could yell as much as he wanted in his home, car, even on the sidewalk (though he might get acquainted with the pavement) we didn't 'suppress speech', as I said earlier Free Speech is a spook.

we have our tactics for our reason, probably ones you don't agree with, The Antifa's are just a part of anarchy, even though not all Antifa's are 'anarchist' the majority are.

So, what about the Pro-Trump supporters Macing us? what about them attacking us? what about the Oathkeeprs with their Guns out?

Your name says it all.

From wikipedia:

Anarchist communism[1] (also known as anarcho-communism, free communism, libertarian communism,[2][3][4][5][6] and communist anarchism[7][8]) is a theory of anarchism which advocates the abolition of the state, capitalism, wage labour, and private property (while retaining respect for personal property),[9] and in favor of common ownership of the means of production,[10][11][page needed] direct democracy, and a horizontal network of voluntary associations and workers' councils with production and consumption based on the guiding principle: "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need".[12][13]

Some forms of anarchist communism, such as insurrectionary anarchism, are strongly influenced by egoism and radical individualism, believing anarcho-communism is the best social system for the realization of individual freedom.[14][15][16][17] Some anarcho-communists view anarcho-communism as a way of reconciling the opposition between the individual and society.

That doesn't belong in America....period. That is not our spirit.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join