It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 4 Trump Rallies Going On Today, Reports Of Clashes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I am surprised that there isn't anything about this on ATS. If there is, then my apologies for posting this. I did search, found nothing.

Today there are multiple pro Trump rallies going on. Many might be over now, but I saw on FOX that there were some clashes with anti-Trump protesters. So far, I only found one live feed going, but there are bound to be others. Please post them here if there are more, thanks!

Here is another from Berkeley.

edit on 4-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Yes I was watching the news and happy that this going on, until the anti Trump protesters decided to come forward and interrupt the pro Trump but no with chants but violence.

What that tells you.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Typical lefty fascist behavior. Someone is eventually going to get tired of the bullcrap and that's when things will get very messy...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
"MADNESS IN BERKELEY"

BAHAHAHAH, this is what is considered madness now??

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Here's a brief video of some chaos at Berkeley. So far it seems only Berkeley has been a problem, so that's good. I know there is a rally going on in Denver, and there are anti-Tumpers there as well. So far no word of violence in Denver.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
"MADNESS IN BERKELEY"

I suspect they just threw in "madness" to save time from having to add it to the title later when it does descend into madness. That is one constant with large groups of modern liberals. Madness will assuredly ensue...

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yeah, in Berkeley there's reports the cops again stood down and allowed the lefty anarchists to start fights and assault the Trump supporters.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
At least this guy got arrested.

link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: RomeByFire
"MADNESS IN BERKELEY"

I suspect they just threw in "madness" to save time from having to add it to the title later when it does descend into madness. That is one constant with large groups of modern liberals. Madness will assuredly ensue...

I've witnessed more violent encounters at Black Friday events at Walmart or when drunken sports fans take to the streets when their team wins.

LOL

+6 more 
link   

I just don't understand this push from leftists to silence speech and inhibit marches.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Case in point...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Leftist S.A. / S.S. Brownshirts on the move today !!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't get it either. These people only cry NO FASCIST KKK all day long without even trying to hear what anyone not in the own little world has to say. Anyone who disagrees with the left is a KKK member apparently.

I am confident that their shutting down of free speech and all their violence and hatred will be coming back to bite them in the ass soon.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well i called it yesterday in another thread. Why aren't they just arresting the people with masks? You don't need to conceal your identity if you have nothing sinister planned. Listen up cops! Do your damn job! I hope someone gets fired for going along with this crap.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
live.nothiefs.com...

restreams of multiple feeds

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

Thank you for that.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Here's a vid of Antifa burning a flag until it's stolen from them. LOL. (in Portland Oregon)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

So they're more anti-America than anti-Trump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join