It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assuming Trump is a secret Russian operative, what do you think he will do for Russia?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
He would have made a nice commission off the uranium deal.

edit on 3 5 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Berns23

1. Nuke the US so Russia annexes the US.

Given that New York is the Don's birthplace I would think that would take that one completely off the table. Not even sure why that was added.

2. Drop all sanctions Obama placed on Russia

Maybe that will happen.

3. Just drop the oil sanction for Exxon.

That could also happen.

4. Don't care if Russia invades Ukraine.

Good question. I am not sure how Ukraine has treated America in the past. That might be lead to follow.

5. Nothing.

I am sure Nothing will not make it because something will be done.

Maybe he will negotiate with Putin from a position of power. It seems as if that would be my best guess, since that is how it seems he deals with businesses.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23
a reply to: JoshuaCox

German military hardware is the finest in the world. Typhoon jets, Leopard 2 tanks, Tiger helicopters, U214 subs, Sachsen warships, G36 rifles. It's certainly not less than American military hardware. Plus, German engineering is the best in the world.

Russia failed miserably in Afghanistan. Ukraine is far stronger than Afghanistan, especially with German military hardware.

But they only have 6... the US military has 6000... for example lol.

The US military spends as much money as the next BIGGEST 9 countries combined...

It's not even close. We could conquer all the world's naval power in 2 weeks.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

German military hardware is the finest in the world. Typhoon jets, Leopard 2 tanks, Tiger helicopters, U214 subs, Sachsen warships, G36 rifles. It's certainly not less than American military hardware. Plus, German engineering is the best in the world.

Russia failed miserably in Afghanistan. Ukraine is far stronger than Afghanistan, especially with German military hardware.

Oh yea it ain't even close... they wouldn't last an afternoon lol!

Germany : Ground forces: 60,101 (9 February 2017) 265 aircraft

USA : personel:1,300,000 aircraft: 5032(2015)

Yea they wouldn't last an afternoon lol

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Doubt it.
Ever read up on the Millennium Challenge 2002?
Blue side didn't far that well.

Red received an ultimatum from Blue, essentially a surrender document, demanding a response within 24 hours. Thus warned of Blue's approach, Red used a fleet of small boats to determine the position of Blue's fleet by the second day of the exercise. In a preemptive strike, Red launched a massive salvo of cruise missiles that overwhelmed the Blue forces' electronic sensors and destroyed sixteen warships. This included one aircraft carrier, ten cruisers and five of six amphibious ships. An equivalent success in a real conflict would have resulted in the deaths of over 20,000 service personnel. Soon after the cruise missile offensive, another significant portion of Blue's navy was "sunk" by an armada of small Red boats, which carried out both conventional and suicide attacks that capitalized on Blue's inability to detect them as well as expected
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I've looked at this long and hard, from a great distance (im not an American.. just FYI nor am i partisan, and i have no agenda other than humanity as a whole's protection/betterment)

And i've come to the conclusion.. your focusing on the wrong thing.
Can't really blame you though, it's thrown in your faces hourly and forcing you to chose a side in whatever is coming, whatever is planned.

I honestly think trump is being used, by some close to him, to sow this discontent further.. to confuse and disillusion.. and weaken you as a whole.. and it's working.

I think that's what disturbs me the most, it's working so very well.
Yet the ones pushing the buttons are right there in your face.. but not as much as the ones they want you to focus on, this is a dark game being played.. whispers in the right places turning into agendas that are tearing us all apart.

So ask yourself.. no matter what side your on.. WHO is doing the whispering in the quiet hours that leads to the moments of loud thunderous division...

please.. for all our sakes, at least ask yourself that one question.. because i feel very strongly your about to find out soon, and it'll be a hard thing to learn.. and even harder to deal with as a country.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Let's just say, if Russia invades Ukraine, they'll have all their tanks destroyed by German made Panzerfaust 3 rocket propelled grenades. And let's just leave it at that.

en.wikipedia.org...

modernfirearms.net...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Doubt it.

Red received an ultimatum from Blue, essentially a surrender document, demanding a response within 24 hours. Thus warned of Blue's approach, Red used a fleet of small boats to determine the position of Blue's fleet by the second day of the exercise. In a preemptive strike, Red launched a massive salvo of cruise missiles that overwhelmed the Blue forces' electronic sensors and destroyed sixteen warships. This included one aircraft carrier, ten cruisers and five of six amphibious ships. An equivalent success in a real conflict would have resulted in the deaths of over 20,000 service personnel. Soon after the cruise missile offensive, another significant portion of Blue's navy was "sunk" by an armada of small Red boats, which carried out both conventional and suicide attacks that capitalized on Blue's inability to detect them as well as expected
en.wikipedia.org...

They cans successfully do that repeatedly lmao...

That would be assuming the Germans would repeatedly pull off a 1000 agrincout type game underdog wins and super sneaky complex military tricks....

That's like a minor league baseball team wining against the Yankees 1000 times in a row..sure I guess it's physically possible...but only in our heads lmao!!

Germany has a 60000 man army and 250 aircraft.. America has 1.3 million man army and almost 6000 aircraft.

That means we have 24 times as many planes...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Let's just say, if Russia invades Ukraine, they'll have all their tanks destroyed by German made Panzerfaust 3 rocket propelled grenades. And let's just leave it at that.

en.wikipedia.org...

modernfirearms.net...

You have got to be German lmao....

Russia has a 3 million man army (1 mill active , 2 minion reserve) with almost 7000 aircraft...

As far as spending ...

The US spends: 650 BILLION

The russians : 60billion

Germany: 40 billion

Germany only has the 9th best military... because it's not even a global power..

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
I've looked at this long and hard, from a great distance (im not an American.. just FYI nor am i partisan, and i have no agenda other than humanity as a whole's protection/betterment)

And i've come to the conclusion.. your focusing on the wrong thing.
Can't really blame you though, it's thrown in your faces hourly and forcing you to chose a side in whatever is coming, whatever is planned.

I honestly think trump is being used, by some close to him, to sow this discontent further.. to confuse and disillusion.. and weaken you as a whole.. and it's working.

I think that's what disturbs me the most, it's working so very well.
Yet the ones pushing the buttons are right there in your face.. but not as much as the ones they want you to focus on, this is a dark game being played.. whispers in the right places turning into agendas that are tearing us all apart.

So ask yourself.. no matter what side your on.. WHO is doing the whispering in the quiet hours that leads to the moments of loud thunderous division...

please.. for all our sakes, at least ask yourself that one question.. because i feel very strongly your about to find out soon, and it'll be a hard thing to learn.. and even harder to deal with as a country.

Assuming that the dnc hack was done by the Russians and all the US intel has said it was fromthe beginning. The logic and benefit trail is really easy to follow..

The Russians hack the dnc.

Trump and putin start talking good about each other.

Trumps only change to the RNC party platform was removing the option to use military force in Ukraine (THE ONLY CHANGE HE MADE?!?! )

Manifort had to quit for Russian connections.

Flynn got fired for telling Russia they would drop sanctions before trump even took office.

Now there are reports of Russian intelligence and trump bigwigs were constantly talking.

I honestly think the most logical conclusion is that trump thought he was losing (because everyone did and he might not have been). When Russian intelligence offered him a deal. Drop sanctions and give putin ukraine and they would drop counter intelligence on hillary at just the right time.

Since trump took office Russia has been pushing him...breaking a Cold War era treaty for the first time for example.

I think this leans tward Russia having screwed trump over by taping evidence of the deal and promising to release them if trump argues too much.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Doubt it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Do you know how many bad generals have won PRETEND war games...

Games where it wasn't anything resembling the US vs. Germany.. and the German commander quit after winning once and feeling too restrained...like a snowflake..

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

USA vs world...
Because thats what we want to see happen...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply.. but you missed my point entirely.

this is what i meant though.. you present the *knowns*, and we go 'round again..
While the real problem is unspoken, hell it's hidden from you all by being in plain sight.

Distractions/deflections.. these are tactics of the real 'bad dudes' , it's hard to watch you all chew on old bones thrown for your amusement.. yet it works..

look again.. don't think to hard, or deep.. it's right there in your face.. standing.. right.. beside .. T.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Berns23
tell all the americans that russia and the u.s.a are all as one now and then lets russia invade via alasker

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join