It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dementor in Zambian Sky?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Taken from Daily Mail newspaper in the UK, so not sure of the provenance of this story...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

What do people think? If the above photo is real it might be time for us all to head for the hills!!

edit on 4-3-2017 by kuraijanai2013 because: typo!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Thats It!! I'm making a giant dementor kite!.

-all the same that is kind of creepy.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Must be all the jenkem.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

People think this could be real??

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Holy cow, it really did happen hahah
Clearly it's a huge kite or ballon but neat nonetheless

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'd point out that Zambia and Tanzania are neighboring countries and the latter did have its own sighting recently...could be some relation or you can bury you head in the sand and call it a kite...

edit on 4-3-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Holy cow, it really did happen hahah
Clearly it's a huge kite or ballon but neat nonetheless

That's what I thought too. Very cool!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
I'd point out that Zambia and Tanzania are neighboring countries and the latter did have its own sighting recently...could be some relation or you can bury you head in the sand and call it a kite...

Got a link for the Tanzania sighting? I had a google and can't find anything, the reverse image search did uncover this from the Face of Malawi website...

There was drama Wednesday in Kitwe at mukuba mall when a strange image that look like a human appeared in the clouds.

According to Zambian Watch, the strange image that looked like a human was in the sky for over 30 minutes while looking down at the mall.

This forced people who were shopping scampering in different directions thinking that God had finally come.

“we were shocked to see images that looked like a human in the clouds for close to 30 minutes, others started worshiping but others ran away. It was so strange” said an eye witness.

The paper says tension is still high in Kitwe over the strange image.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I have seen similar myself with the exact same weather condition in front of cloud as a icon
but mine was more (real) maybe because i saw it with my own eyes but also with binoculars.
Mine looked like a old type roman army horse and after since it have never left my mind,
as i struggle to understand what i saw.
UFO is explainable compare to this.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I once set up a timelapse camera in front of a harbour. One of the movies had a wraith emerge from the funnel of a steamboat. At normal speed it was a slow moving cloud of black smoke that came out as the engines started. Initially it was a cylindrical column, then the top rolled around to form a head, then the sides moved faster than the center and formed arms. Then the whole figure shot away from the ship. Similar to the figure above, except the arms were stretched out in front of the head.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013

Taken from Daily Mail newspaper in the UK, so not sure of the provenance of this story...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

What do people think? If the above photo is real it might be time for us all to head for the hills!!

Dont worry. they are only after dark wizards right now.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Dont worry. they are only after dark wizards right now.

Just one more hate crime waiting to happen.....#DarkWizardLivesMatter

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

So if it was in the sky for 30 minutes where is the other photo's from all the public with there smartphones.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk

So if it was in the sky for 30 minutes where is the other photo's from all the public with there smartphones.

None of them are any good with Photoshop is where they are (or aren't)!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
you looking at the the wrong way...

think, squid. those are tentacles.

Interesting.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Second photo...for those that could not be arsed scrolling down...

Second Pic

Looks pretty big to be a kite but also looks way too similar to the Spirit Man kites as shown in this video...

Spirit Man Kite

I notice that the clouds do cover the figure towards the rear end. Possibly [and most probably] a decent picture manipulation, in light of the apparent lack of witness testimony [Zambian locals running away in terror] and supporting photographs.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
Looks pretty big to be a kite but also looks way too similar to the Spirit Man kites as shown in this video...

Spirit Man Kite

I think you've nailed it, looks very, very similar. It was either one of these flying over the shopping centre or one of these photoshopped into the image imho...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Good catch!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Looks a little like a squid. More like a squid than a person.

Could be a ginger root too, or maybe a burdock root.
edit on 5-3-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join