It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make the Political Mud-Pit Forum More Interactive...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
LOL... I see some of you are really into ATS... You take the forum and posts seriously!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not really, just thinking of a way to make the time here a bit more interesting, in the one intense forum here.

Seriously.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

ATS had, some years ago, the equivalent to negative stars, and the result was that people would give negative stars to posts just because of who made the post, not because of the content (something we already see with positive stars and flags), so it turned more into a way of making other members look bad than a way of indicating if it was a popular or unpopular opinion/news/whatever. It was common then to see a thread without any other post besides the opening post and full of negative stars.

My personal opinion (without thinking about how hard it may be to code), leave as it is.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Mud Pit forum only, not ATS.

That forum is already unique and different rules. This would make that unique experience more interesting. It wouldn't have any negative or adverse impact on ATS outside of that forum.

But, it's only a suggestion.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I think the mudpit is a unique enough experience as it already is. So unique that it suffocates any quality threads and malignantly
metastasizes spreading like a plaugue through out ATS.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: ausername
Mud Pit forum only, not ATS.

I understood that.

That forum is already unique and different rules.

Personally, I think it shouldn't even exist.

But, it's only a suggestion.

And my answer was just an opinion.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Isnt that suggesting someone monitor and decide whats fit or not for us to read before WE are allowed to see whats fit or not for us to read?

Censorship right?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

No

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

I vote remove stars and flags off of the mudpit take it off the front page bury it as the lowest and most detestable place of shame to post in. The mudpit is a cesspool that is killing ATS and driving off good writers. Nothing should be done to give the mudpit greater power it should be diminished in power and influence.

I agree that stars and flags fuel the mud-pit and their removal would mitigate people posting there.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I actually think you have an interesting idea here...just putting my 1st. reply above out there. ...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Well said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join