It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be advised: paranoia (e.g. about wiretaps) is symptomatic of malignant narcissism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Ok, so who's going to tell him?

When did they stop teaching Civics in school? Does anyone here know?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

LOL

Trump isn't going to publish classified material that proves the Obama Administration was involved.

All that comes a little later.

Right. First comes the investigation, then evidence, then special prosecutor, and then ???

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard
He lie's?,the truth was he did lose popular vote to illegal and dead voters,and there is evidence to prove wire tapping was done,as usual if it sounds good say it anyway,even if no truth involved,that is not denying ignorance

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

How is saying "narcissists are dangerous!" empathetic at all?

But idk maybe he's right.

I'm dangerous too.

Cause all I want to be is your friend. But I'm definitely paranoid and probably borderline sociopathic cause you gotta be when you face insensitive cruelty on the daily... you just have to detach from that negative shiz and move on. And yeah I probably have narcissistic tendencies too. I'll probably be burned at the stake for saying it, too. But even then I'd still want to be your friend so that's how crazy I am.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
He lie's?,the truth was he did lose popular vote to illegal and dead voters,and there is evidence to prove wire tapping was done,as usual if it sounds good say it anyway,even if no truth involved,that is not denying ignorance

You're absolutely right!

That's NOT denying ignorance, it's propagating ignorance.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I don't think this is paranoia, I think he was told by Bannon that it happened, and more importantly that they should use it as a way to change the news cycle messages about Sesssions' recusal

what worries me most about trump/bannon is that they will eventually need a war to change the "messaging" and stoke patriotism

edit on 5-3-2017 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Increasingly, as their world crumbles, the only leftist response is to plug their ears and go "la la la la, I can't here you".

It's like dealing with poorly raised children.

*hear.

Increasingly as their BS is pointed out, the right can only respond with petty personal attacks rather than stick to fact based discussion.

And here I thought emotional responses were supposed to just be a leftist thing

Shhhhhh... you're going to trigger their inner snow flakes. It's 2017 where North=East, down is actually to the right and the sky is now orange in emulation of our new savior.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I'd be amazed if he wasn't wire-tapped.

Does anybody think Presidential candidates breeze in without someone checking them out first?

Is narcissism a firewall against agency scrutiny?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

You're absolutely right!

Ok then y'all.
Bring it.
Show me the proof that 3,000,000 - 5,000,000 illegal votes were cast, all for Hillary, in the 2016 election.

Congress so far is not even investigating this. Hm. I wonder why?

Oh well. It's off topic.

edit on 5-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Flatfish

You're absolutely right!

Ok then y'all.
Bring it.
Show me the proof that 3,000,000 - 5,000,000 illegal votes were cast, all for Hillary, in the 2016 election.

Congress so far is not even investigating this. Hm. I wonder why?

Oh well. It's off topic.

Don't know why you're directing that statement at me, because I DON'T believe that 3 to 5 million illegals voted in the election. Much less all in favor of Hillary.

I blame the Trump presidency on the 63 million legally registered brain dead citizens who voted for him.

Didn't you know that 1 out of 3 Trump supporters is just as stupid as the other two?

Personally, I haven't been this embarrassed to be American since the release of the photos from Abu Ghraib prison and this is the first time in my life that I'm hoping for an American President to fail at his job.

Mainly because I believe that his failure will do less damage to America and the world than him being successful at implementing his insane policies.

edit on 6-3-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join