It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be advised: paranoia (e.g. about wiretaps) is symptomatic of malignant narcissism

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Increasingly, as their world crumbles, the only leftist response is to plug their ears and go "la la la la, I can't here you".

It's like dealing with poorly raised children.

And this is relevant to the OP..... how?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Maybe he/she/zir just hasn't hit that grade level yet? I dunno man.

I would love to be around when they try to empanel a jury for this Supreme Court trial.

"Have you any opinion on President Trump, positive or negative, that might impede your ability to deliver an impartial decision in this case?"

"Yep I do."

"Damn. Your honors that's Juror #13,081,129 can I please go home and cry now?"

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It's not paranoid to think your servers are tapped if it's true. It is looking like FISA wiretaps were done on servers associated with Trump.

And Obama did not have to approve these, it's not a requirement, so naturally he can deny knowledge and in all honesty deny approving them.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

That's exactly what I was thinking but it included the other one too.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
Ranting by you-should-know-who about such things as wiretapping without any basis whatsoever demonstrates paranoia on the part of the ranter.

Ross Rosenberg at elapsed time of 19:10 in the following Youtube video states that paranoia, along with sociopathy, is symptomatic of malignant narcissism:

Mr. Rosenberg goes on to say emphatically that “narcissists are dangerous!”

Footnote: up until now and for a good long time, many television and Internet personalities have been questioning the sanity or lack thereof of you-should-know-who.

Dear reader: now is the time to start studying the 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution in order to gain a full appreciation of it and its implications.

Protip, if you want to be taken seriously use his name. Otherwise you instantly label yourself as a brainwashed CNN minion.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Except for the fact he is saying this do to documents and requests for the tap.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
@OP

Unless there are actually wiretaps. People used to say I was a tinfoil nutter about the NSA. Turns out they were doing even more than I used to say. And they dont even try to hide it anymore.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe he/she/zir just hasn't hit that grade level yet? I dunno man.

I would love to be around when they try to empanel a jury for this Supreme Court trial.

That is the "special jury" with 13 members... everyone knows that

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Bobby Fischer was very confused about a great many things. But playing chess... He was the best.

He was paranoid about wiretaps, and he may have been right. But whether it was paranoia or not, no one had strategy down like he did.

If Trump is doing the same thing, then that actually makes me feel he is an even better strategist than I thought.

If that is the case and he is on America's side, we won't lose.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I agree President Trump is a narcissist. But, unlike you, I don't view that as a negative.

Logically, some people on this earth are better at things than others. Some people are faster runners than others. We describe these people as fast and slow. In America, some people can afford their own healthcare and others can't. We describe these people as republicans and democrats.

So, when some people view trumps character traits as narcissistic, I'd argue he's simply relaying an inconvenient truth. That democrats (those who can't afford their own healthcare, who can't create and raise healthy offspring, who make minimum wage) are generally the lessors of our society and republicans (who can afford healthcare without subsidies, who are against abortion, who are against minimum wage increases) are generally superior in these metrics.

So, where you see a person displaying narcisstic traits I see a person displaying dominance. And like most things in this life we can tell the nature of the tree by the fruit it bears.

Go President Trump Go
edit on 4-3-2017 by PlayerWon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The "TweetPanzee" strikes again.

I really don't understand how anyone with a brain could ever have taken, or takes this stupid buffoon seriously.

President or no, Who TF Cares?.
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
a reply to: xuenchen

It won't be released at all. Just some crumbs for his followers to feed on.

originally posted by: Willtell

Later after he goes to jail.... for that would be illegal to do.

IF Trump really had proof of this then the thing top do is leak it to one of his conservative right-wing goons

But of course its a falsehood from Trumps wire tapped brain

NO !!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Be further advised: so-called "narcissistic crazy-making" is a big part of a narcissist's ways and make-up.

According to quite a few media accounts, the transition was marked by chaos, sword fights, backbiting, backstabbing, etc.

The travel ban was a chaotic mess.

There was more; there will be more; but in the eyes and mind of the narcissist, things are splendorific.

For more enlightenment on narcissistic crazy-making, see the many, many Youtube videos that cover this subject.
edit on 4-3-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Added last sentence, an afterthought.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Lawrence O'Donnell is that you???
I agree. Pence needs to brush up on that .
Right now.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

We call him...Not the president.
If he's crazy (sorry theworldisnotenough) it won't effect the country one bit.

Many professionals have said much the same about trump. But I think this thread is about how pence can use the 25th amendment though it devolved from the OP pretty quickly.

PS you really need to stop implying members are trolls. I've seen it more than once just today.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
Ranting by you-should-know-who about such things as wiretapping without any basis whatsoever demonstrates paranoia on the part of the ranter.

It mainly demonstrates that you-know-who is a very immature person, not fit to be the US President.

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL

Trump isn't going to publish classified material that proves the Obama Administration was involved.

All that comes a little later.

Exactly he's saving all the Top Secret Classified evidence for the Supreme Court Trial Date.

Not sure you understand how the Supreme Court works there buddy.

SC takes cases the lower courts won't take.

Can this be my new signature?

No! I want it!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hahahaha my roommates crazy mom thinks the Government wiretaps her house xD....

She could be President at this point...

She voted for Obama 'again' btw, or at least said she did(like in this last election)...she didn't understand the 2 terms thing when I tried talking to her about it..Told her son I couldn't change her mind...lol.... I hope I'm not having this conversation with people in 8 years -_-...
edit on 4-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL

Trump isn't going to publish classified material that proves the Obama Administration was involved.

All that comes a little later.

Exactly he's saving all the Top Secret Classified evidence for the Supreme Court Trial Date.

Not sure you understand how the Supreme Court works there buddy.

SC takes cases the lower courts won't take.

Can this be my new signature?

No! I want it!

Please remind me...
When was the last time you actually contributed to a thread in a constructive manor?
The fact you still have account here astounds me some times...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

It won't be released at all. Just some crumbs for his followers to feed on.

Dude hes the President now. You don't make allegations like this unless you have some serious serious hard core evidence to back up your claim.

Trump does! All the time!

Over half of what he says is totally false and unsubstantiated.

The man is a pathological liar for Christ sake.

And he never takes responsibility for any of his lying or anything else for that matter.

Not even for fallen soldiers who gave their lives trying to fulfill a mission he sent them on.

I guess it's easy to lie like that when the buck never stops with you.

He's so above all that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join