It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Going Above and Beyond on Keeping his Promises

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I guess you got a Trump fanboy quota you have to meet daily? I do hope someone is paying you something for all your troubles.

Trump is doing a great job keeping his promises that he made to his base, the majority of those promises are god awful that only his insane base could love.

F Donald Trump!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Good old fashioned paper shredders cover a lot of stuff up. Write notes back and forth while writing something completely different. Happens a lot in big business especially when lawyers or hackers might be involved.

I know nothing

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I guess you got a Trump fanboy quota you have to meet daily? I do hope someone is paying you something for all your troubles.

Trump is doing a great job keeping his promises that he made to his base, the majority of those promises are god awful that only his insane base could love.

F Donald Trump!

Hear hear, F Donald Trump

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trump Rah Rah Rah !

That's all I got.

Haha, I love you, man. However, seriously, G, I think this one's a true outsider---that's the reason I'm in. The spooks & creeps are HOWLING! Not perfect, Agent Orange, but kickass in his own way. When I put him under the microscope he didn't seem to be the wicked clown I had thought he was.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I hope you're right mate , I really do ...for all our sake's.
Most of my opinion is based on Donald Trump himself , his attitude and things he has said and done over the years , some is based on media and a chunk on gut feeling , I trust my instinct and it tells me he's a bad'un .

I'm ready to be proved wrong but only the man himself can do that.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Its just easy star baiting

That or the op really does have a giant man crush on president ompa loompa

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I don't read walls of text.

What did OP say?

Derp derp derp
I love Trump

Derp derp derp

I have a crush on him

Derp derp derp

Trump makes my neither regions tingly

Derp derp derp

I think thats the translation of the OP that or it was:

This is star bait Give me stars to fill the empty insecure void that is my life.
edit on 4-3-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

F Donald Trump!

Hey he was voted in and he is fulling his promises.....something no other politician has done.

Whether you like them or not?

Well you get the government you deserve........and the USA deserves Trump after the corrupt and weak campaign of the democrats.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: Shamrock6

Its just easy star baiting

That or the op really does have a giant man crush on president ompa loompa

I'd say it's a combination of the two, if we're honest about it.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I don't read walls of text.

What did OP say?

[False attribute to general knowledge]. [Questionably related detail]. [Completely unrelated detail, followed by massive leap in logic], [Baseless lie]. [Pandering to opposition]?? [Meme level idiom]. ['Justified cursing in caps']. [Setting up a Strawman for future counter-arguments]. [Lie]. [Exemplifying last statements 'truth']. [Deflection justified by assumption]. [Irrelevant bragging to 'validate' other things] [allcaps bashing Obama, mindless "hahaha"].

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Here ya go.

I believe everyone in life should have an entrance theme song,

I found yours.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Its no secret Obama wiretapped Conservative Reporters that he didn't like.

Presidents don't have that power. They can't order wiretaps.

Only a few agencies can order them, and in order to get one you have to go to a judge.

And honestly, it wouldn't require a wiretap to get stuff out of Trump. Just read his tweets (he telegraphs everything) and sit next to him at Mar-a-lago.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Its no secret Obama wiretapped Conservative Reporters that he didn't like.

Presidents don't have that power. They can't order wiretaps.

Only a few agencies can order them, and in order to get one you have to go to a judge.

And honestly, it wouldn't require a wiretap to get stuff out of Trump. Just read his tweets (he telegraphs everything) and sit next to him at Mar-a-lago.

The Obama Government controls those agencies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join