It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Going Above and Beyond on Keeping his Promises

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Its no secret Obama wiretapped Conservative Reporters that he didn't like. There was also the NSA Spying Scandal which the great American Edward Snowden discovered and broke the News story. Plus the Clintons got the questions to the debates so I wouldn't put it past the Democrats who thought they had no chance of losing to wiretap Trump Tower. Clintons also sabotaged Bernie's vote count in NYC. Hey remember when Bernie supposedly got 0 votes in Manhattan?? And now the Guy who had NO SCANDALS THROUGHOUT HIS ENTIRE PRESIDENCY PULLS A NIXON. THATS MOTHER FING KARMA. President Trump has been playing Good Cop since his victory but since the Democrats just would not give up the Russians influenced the election BS you guys brought this on yourselves. Because President Trump ordered a investigation into the leaks. That is Fact. The Trump Administration discovering the wiretap is most likely the results of the investigation that President Trump ordered. Jeff Sessions said he would recuse himself on the Clinton Investigation but he never said he would recuse himself on a OBAMA INVESTIGATION JOKES ON YOU GUYS HAHAH.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Both Democrats and Republicans are still somewhat in of a State of Shock at seeing a president who actually follows through on his promises, one by one systematically. I have to plead guilty to that myself.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
" The Trump Administration discovering the wiretap is most likely the results of the investigation that President Trump ordered."

I love your threads, buddy!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
" The Trump Administration discovering the wiretap is most likely the results of the investigation that President Trump ordered."

I love your threads, buddy!

Apparently the Clintons didn't teach Obama how to cover his tracks very well.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't read walls of text.

What did OP say?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

JOKES ON YOU GUYS HAHAH.

The jokes on everyone that believes the three ring circus on "the Hill" is real.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I was more making fun of your typo.

might want to fix that.

though, I guess bannon could have set up a wiretap to frame Obama. LOL.

edit on 4-3-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that Obama knew and was informed about the wiretapping of Trump. He may not have ordered it, but he did not interfere with it getting done either. Who was the DOJ that ordered it done and what are his/her ties to Hillary?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

What did OP say?

Obama got busted.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if OP and care's lips are getting tired from all the Trump blowing....of hot air they're doing.

Trump has a whole team of people who's job is to make him look good. He doesn't need your help, and you're not convincing anybody on ATS of a damn thing. You think you're making some kind of point but all you two do is make yourselves look like 8th graders that think they're trolling, yet failing.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

What did OP say?

Not much really, it sounds very Sean Spicerish though. I think it infers that Obama had/has a seperate force other that the FBI etc, to do some private spying for him...more rubbish from the press office.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I'm starting to wonder if OP and care's lips are getting tired from all the Trump blowing....of hot air they're doing.

Trump has a whole team of people who's job is to make him look good. He doesn't need your help, and you're not convincing anybody on ATS of a damn thing. You think you're making some kind of point but all you two do is make yourselves look like 8th graders that think they're trolling, yet failing.

Is that team the Media? Because they aren't doing a very good job at it. I mean the Media kept Obama Scandal Free his entire Presidency.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

What did OP say?

Trump Rah Rah Rah !

That's all I got.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

the more we acknowledge it, the more it posts....

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

What did OP say?

Trump Rah Rah Rah !

That's all I got.

Contrary to popular belief Democrats can be Hypocritical while they went after Nixon for Watergate Republicans are going after Dems now for Trump Tower the HQ of the Campaign.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

What did OP say?

Trump Rah Rah Rah !

That's all I got.

Spam artist. Always huge accusations or claims with this one, rarely any sources other than YouTube videos.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Is that team the Media? Because they aren't doing a very good job at it. I mean the Media kept Obama Scandal Free his entire Presidency.

Did I say it was the media?

Keep reaching, champ. One day your arm just might pop outta the socket. Your selective memory is running against you now.

the Fast and Furious gun-running seems to ring a bell as a bit of a scandal. So does Benghazi. Oh, and all the broken platitudes around Obamacare. Now if your argument is that the media kept him from being kicked out of the White House over that stuff, that's a different story (still wrong, just differently) but your claim that the media kept him scandal free is not only wildly irrelevant, but wrong.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

What did OP say?

Blah Blah Blah
Delusion of Trump
Blah Blah Blah
Hail Trump

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What did OP say?

Trump Rah Rah Rah !

That's all I got.

Spam artist. Always huge accusations or claims with this one, rarely any sources other than YouTube videos.

Youtube evidence is all the rage these days. Even Hillary Clinton points to Youtube Evidence as why Benghazi happened.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

And now the Guy who had NO SCANDALS THROUGHOUT HIS ENTIRE PRESIDENCY PULLS A NIXON

Right!

Just ignore Red lines in Syria,Benghazi,Fast and Furious, and not a shimdgen of corruption at the IRS.

To name a few.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join