It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my opinion about all the ufo hypothesys

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just because you think you got visited by space aliens doesn't mean everyone else has to agree with your delusion.

Of course, if you had been there you would know what it wasn't too, i.e., tech, but not earth tech'.

Or been the only one of a dozen or so witnesses to remain in denial.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Cool story bro.

Maybe the dozen or so people are not delusional.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think what we experience is psychophysical. One of the biggest pieces of evidence that has led me to this conclusion is Graham Hancocks observations of psychedelics like Ayahuasca. Typical alien abduction experiences are quite common during these experiences, as well as Apkallu type encounters. One could say then, from this, that the entire experience is in the mind, except for the fact that there are physical effects that occur simultaneously to the experience. Sometimes quite harmful and deadly.

The other reason is that there is no coherent overall picture of alien contact. Each contact is distinct to the person. With so many contacts it has been theorized they are all from different species and sub species but what we end up with is an extremely crowded and extravagant universe of life with an unusual obsession with a backwater planet.

It goes further than that, they lie and they develop their illusion upon preconceived notions. In old times it was apkallu, then it was "the gods" until the day it was reported that "pan" died as described Eusebius. Then the experience reemerged under the guise of fairies. Then with the advent of technology and industry it went under the guise of air ships and dirigibles. Then it switched to "flying Saucers". No one saw flying saucers until a radio interview describing a wing shaped object that skipped through the air like a flying saucer. The travis walton abduction followed the same expectations. If you read his descriptions of the planetarium room you will see the same green gradicle grid (think old oscilloscope) device that was common technology in the room.

Of the ones that do not harm us they are unusually eager to teach us spirituality detached from philosophy, logic or reason. It's all raw emotive doctrine, greater good, peace, brotherhood of life etc.

They defy physics without rationality. They can travel through walls but take you out of closed windows. Why? because your mind knows that a window is an exit. They come from planets that are hostile to life like venus. They come from planets devoid of life like mars. Now that we can observe these planets they come from planets we cannot see from constellation clusters. They take souls from bodies and put them in new bodies. They take over bodies with their minds through eye to eye contact. They travel through a lifetime of space for minor tasks. They ignore physics and give the illusion that they abide by it with higher technology.

When I say I think it is psychophysical I mean that this is the way they interact with us...in a mixture of physical and psychological experience. What I think they are, to give it a crude term is gods, Elohim, or divine beings. They are not Yahweh though, not even close. What I mean by "gods" is that they are not subject or restricted by natural law (physics etc). They are primordial and before natural law. I think to even describe the parts of it is wrong. It's really neither psychological or physical. I think it is happening on a primordial plane from which psychological experience of the natural world and the natural world itself stem from.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Sansanoy because: grammar structure.

edit on 5-3-2017 by Sansanoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: RAY1990

Cool, thanks for those. I much prefer to read from private citizens than ...

I'm off...

I could always add you on Facebook... Send you my email, I'm guessing I wouldn't be hard to identity to the discerning investigator.

ATS is the place I just happen to post such related things, I attempt to keep myself private within reason.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

wew what a though nut to crack

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

nice encounters

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

nice encounters

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sansanoy

thats is indeed the psycological theory

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
wew what a though nut to crack

When someone can produce some conclusive evidence I would be happy to reconsider my view.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Same here, thanks for the offer, I'm careful too.

But about that stargazing...

You on the US West coast by any chance?

PM me...

Edit: Link to thread I posted in about the shape we saw.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-3-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

i agree. it is a great thing to debate

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Well. I have no idea what classification my parents sightings fall into but sometime before I was born my parents were chatting outdoors in their neighborhood at dusk and both my mum and dad saw a flaming green UFO streak across the sky and bank sharply out of sight over the hill. The two neighbors chatting with them said they saw nothing when my parent's exclaimed basically "WTF was THAT?!" Over the years my mum saw UFO's two more times. One when letting the dog out at 4am and another time during the night. My mother was a god fearing Christian but believed in more than meets the eye. Also Rh neg. I personally think that only certain people can see them. I never have but they'd need to knock on my door because I might be awake all night but have no reason to go outside.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EveStreet

I have seen one of those. It appeared in the sky and zigzagged upward and then disappeared. They call them "green Fireballs"

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

theres no evidence
witness reports are as good as it will ever get

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

theres no evidence

If anything else becomes available I would be happy to take a look.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

You have no evidence. Sometimes there is metal left behind.

The key to UFOs is imho the movement, the acceleration. Travelling the huge distances of space only makes sense, if you can manipulate time. "We're moving to another planet, 800 generations from now we'll have a better life" isn't very sexy. For massive things like a human to go approximately the speed of light? That's insane. So the only way around it is through the very fabric of the material universe, spacetime.
I think we're looking at drones, androids and the preparation of the masses for the revelation we're screwed, through all kinds of entertainment and culture.

Or it's a very different kind of lifeforms home to earth but outside our range of perception. But then where is the metal coming from?
Would all those people channeling aliens have been talking to angels and saints a few hundred years ago? Are UFOs dragons and fairies? How old is the phenomenon exactly?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Of all of my infrequent encounters with ET's and or there starships --- I prefer to champion "a contrapositive of Clark's third law: Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced. [Gehm's corollary]"

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

theres no evidence

If anything else becomes available I would be happy to take a look.

Stay away from 3rd face of the moon, though I doubt I needed to say that.

We'll never get anything concrete, it's like catching air with a net... That being said I did make a thread about a decent series called UFOs Hard Evidence, made in the early to mid 90's.

UFO's Hard Evidence

I'd understand if you wouldn't want to waste 5-7 hours of your life, so if you have 5 minutes, skip to the last 5-10 minutes of volume 5.

I believe this to be genuine unadulterated footage of something not exactly identifiable...

Not at all dissimilar to the stuff I've seen, though I've only ever had 1 daylight sighting. A slow red and blue orb.
edit on 6-3-2017 by RAY1990 because: Spelling

Apologies, vol 3 from 40 mins on, it's a collection of footage from the same guy. About 10 mins long.

I'll buy a decent camera...
edit on 6-3-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join