It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my opinion about all the ufo hypothesys

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffJordan

Really?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

all caps mean that i want emphasis on that part of the post

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Really? I'm surprised at that POV from you.

I'm surprised you're surprised , I said the "likelihood is" which is true.
Not ruling ET out.

a reply to: BiffJordan

I can't take anything seriously from someone who doesn't know how to use capital letters to start a sentence.

Really ?
Don't see how it matters, upper case / lower case the message is still the same.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The fourth dimension is time. And it might very well be the key to a different realm. In connection with gravity.

I beg to differ. Time as we consider it is merely the passage of events. Moving thru time doesn't allow us to see beyond this dimension, at all-- from here and now.

Okay, so if the third dimension is right here, then the fourth is everywhere. If time here in the third dimension of space and time is a fixed point (right here and now now), the fourth is everywhen.

Everywhere and everywhen. Do spell check for everywhen...

Space and time as we know it are fixed , we are here or there, right now, moving along the 'nows' at the fixed pace of time.

The fourth is all places and all times; past, present and future.

No need of time travel machines over there. Thats why its hard to wrap out third dimensional fixed space and time brains around it, just like the 2D flatlanders can't envision "up". They have no perspective for it.

I wish people would review Carl Sagan's video I linked back when.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm surprised you're surprised , I said the "likelihood is" which is true.
Not ruling ET out.

Oh, both cases are true then. Either they is or they ain't? That room for doubt in your mind is because you haven't had an encounter with one... yet?

I presume, forgive me for that. But if you had you wouldn't be on the fence. There is two kinds of believing; one is, I don't know and the other is witnessing. After becoming a witness, its no longer about belief, you know.

I realize I can say that a hundred different ways and the response will always be the same on the part of the skeptic. I'm a skeptic too. I debunk here a lot, and I know the difference.

Describing it is impossible unless we have ample time face to face. I know I could convince you all told what I saw was not of this earth.

Se la ve.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

all caps mean that i want emphasis on that part of the post

I understood your point. My point is that all we understand and don't understand are still scientific, bound by the known and unknown laws of physics, i.e., "science".

Our soul is energy, energy is physical and can be described in scientific terms, just not yet. Because we haven't isolated a soul in a chamber and run tests on it. Or maybe they have but are keeping it secret,,, they lie to us about everything else down here, who knows.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

i dont believe they are extraterrestrial just take a look at my post

I don't believe they are even here.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why would they be, too much competition and considering we have the ability to wipe the slate clean it would be too much risk on their part.

That's assuming they could see here and that inhabiting Earth they would desire relatively the same "stable" habitat to live in.

To put it another way, if you're planning on opening a restaurant, it becomes rather silly doing it in a location with a small population yet many competing businesses... Unless they are the McDonald's of space farers.

Anything Earth and the rest of the solar system could offer I'd guess could be found elsewhere in better abundance or could be replicated.

They may have sent probes, but in the long run that would only serve to advance our understanding of technology, our capabilities.

It isn't smart to advance a war like race that knows it's resources are limited.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I should have added hypothetical...

But yes, I see things often and usually try to drag someone else out with me... At first to try and make sure I wasn't nutty, now to show others that some things we may never understand.

Deep down I always felt I was connected, like I might be looking at myself... Weird right? But there is nothing normal about it as we can understand. I've come to accept that.

They call me the seeker, I've been searching low and high. I won't get to get what I'm after, till the day I die...

Couldn't help myself, haha.
edit on 5-3-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

But yes, I see things often and usually try to drag someone else out with me... At first to try and make sure I wasn't nutty, now to show others that some things we may never understand.

Maybe I should hang around with you, I'll get to see things more often.

Been a while since I had any spiritual or 'other' encounters, and you're right the 'nuttiest' are those that you witness with others.

Corroboration creates this barrier to debunking like no other. Got any links to your tales?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

i dont believe they are extraterrestrial just take a look at my post

I don't believe they are even here.

Eyes wide shut

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Eyes wide shut

Like I care what you think about me.

edit on 5-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude once thought he had beer but it turned out to be Natty Ice.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Blind and narcissistic...

win win

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Whatever you say dude.

Just because you think you got visited by space aliens doesn't mean everyone else has to agree with your delusion.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Just a few I've posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The skittering effect in the last link has been more common in the last year or so, got two family members that have seen the same thing with me. I'm open to the possibility that they could be super fast asteroids... They are fast, shocking somewhat. That being said it becomes astronomical in chances considering I'm only stargazing for less than an hour, always the same location and that such phenomena is extremely rare.

All those were unfortunately alone, but as I said I have many with other witnesses I cared not to write about.

I'd be game for a bit of stargazing, I'm usually down for that

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Whatever you say dude.

Just because you think you got visited by space aliens doesn't mean everyone else has to agree with your delusion.

To be fair he never mentioned aliens once in this thread.

If you come to this UK meet and I do too you might get to see some lights in the sky because that's all they really are from my understanding.

Nothing delusional about it, you could always put your money where your mouth is and prove delusion, lying and hallucinations. The medical industry is getting pretty good at testing such things.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

This isn't the only thread on this site and if he is disagreeing with my view that I don't believe in aliens visiting earth the obvious conclusion is belief in aliens visiting earth.

Or the other poster could just be arguing for the sake of arguing because they enjoy being perpetually contrary.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Well many claim to believe in UFO's, some even say they know what they are, kinda silly don't you think?

Considering the definition of a UFO...

Regardless, I can only speak of personal experience and despite them I honestly can't say what my experiences are due to. I can just rule out things with the knowledge I've accumulated in terms of aerial phenomena and possibilities.

It's fun to debate...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I am not saying people do not see things. I just happen to agree with Gortex on this one, they are either military or astronomical in origin.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Cool, thanks for those. I much prefer to read from private citizens than ...

I'm off...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join