It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my opinion about all the ufo hypothesys

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
first i must say that this is my opinion and a respect your own except when you are obviously trolling
second there will be a lot of ifs and maybes
so lets go
plausible hypothesys:the best ones:
interdimensional beings: an old favorite of mine,first proposed by jacques valle,it says the humanoids come from an alternate reality(dimension),i see no problems with this one.

psycological effect: of all skeptical explanations,this is the only that stands after close scrutinity,it says that all humanoid encounters are some type of hallucination,an possible problem are the traces left by ufos that some witnesses report,however those could be pre-existing marks on the ground or even hoaxes by the own witness

an manifestation of god himself:before this thread turns into an useless big bang/creationism debate,i must say i dont am a fan of religions,but i believe on a god,though it isnt a simple thing,our god could be good,evil or even insane,so if ufos are his fault is still a matter of debate

the distortion hypothesys: an very weird theory wich states the ufo phenomena is caused by an unknow entity causing controled hallucinations,wich are made using archetypes found on the witness mind,more information can be found here:caravaca102.blogspot.com.br...

(continues on next post)

edit on 4-3-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
unlikely hypothesys: not as possible as the above but still should not be ignored:

extraterrestrial hypothesys:the reason you probaly knows what a ufo even is
,well i dont think too much needs to be said about this one except,that the civilization behind it would need to be abusing Clarkes third law, to create the effect seen on some cases

rogue A.Is:suffers from the same problems as the above,but it explains some reports where robots are seen

tulpas:a human mind fantasy somehow projected into the real world,due to it being paranormal in nature i dont believe on it,however some of the kek,pepe stuff last year was odd

(continues on next post)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
debunked hypothesys:those are almost impossible and on my opinion should be ignored
all sightings are hoaxes:some of the witneses of this phenomena where really scared of their experiences,so yes a lot are hoaxes,but all of them? no.

all sightings are explainable with mundane things: again no, a lot continue unexplained

breakaway civilizations: there wasnt ever been good evidence of high technology on ancient civilizations,so again no,also here is the secret space progam theory,wich also doesnt have good evidence

living beings:a theory states that ufos are living bacteria like creatures of immense size,sadly no animal on earth can mimic artificiality

cryptoterrestrials: an secret civilization living with humans somewhere on earth,again impossible because a good part of earth is explored,and if they live on the ocean we would have detected them already

(done!)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

It's a great thing to debate, I was recently reading about how often Muhammad Ali used to see things, many with other witnesses too.

I don't think it's a case of these people are more perceptive than others. Hallucinations could be possible but what can make multiple witnesses hallucinate at the same time?

To speak personally, I've had in excess of 20 sightings. I stopped counting a while ago, though a good portion could have been asteroids, highly maneuverable satellites or optical illusions, some have been.... Different.

Never seen a saucer though, it's always lights. At least 5 have been with other witnesses too, I just love seeing someone's face when they attempt to rationalize what they are witnessing.

I'm not sure it'll ever be rationalized, I do feel it's organized in some sense though. It isn't random by any account. Many who see often talk of "the feeling" so all I can say definitively is it's all rather strange.

Spooky strange.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I think if we have been visited it would be from Extraterrestrial or beings from a parallel Universe , I'm not sure something from a different dimension could exist in our dimension.

If Cryptoterrestrials existed the would need to be physically different to us otherwise they'd just be terrestrials and as we've never found any evidence for that I don't see it as a possibility.

Sadly I think in the case of UFOs the likelihood is that although some cases remain unexplained a terrestrial or Astrological explanation is at the root of them.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

im a "lights" man too,all ufos i ever saw were odd lights on the sky

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

when i mean interdimensional im not talking about the scientific meaning but the popular other realitys one

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 4-3-2017 by BigEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

All the discussion about oofos and aleens are from our perspective and pretty much bound by our limitations in that perspective.

Like two vegetables in a garden trying to determine if gardeners exist. Like ants trying to figure out what humans are, like 2D flatlanders trying to explain the concept of "up".

If you can even begin to explain this and describe what it is , isn't, or is becoming...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BigEyes

those are just hypothesys

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

oh boy here we go again...
WHEN I SAY INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS IM USING THE TERM "DIMENSION" ON ITS POPULAR USE:OTHER REALITYS,NOT ON THE SCIENTIFIC USE

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Sadly I think in the case of UFOs the likelihood is that although some cases remain unexplained a terrestrial or Astrological explanation is at the root of them.

I tend to agree. I think that while life may very well be ubiquitous throughout the universe intelligent life will be a very high scarcity and a space-faring one able to traverse the gulf to be even more rarer still.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

True.

If a human walked across a 2D reality all the viewers would see is a solid line across reality, they cannot comprehend that a whole 3D structure exists. All they'd see is the tiniest part of the persons foot doing the walking.

I've thought about this a few times, maybe what many see is just the bleed through effect of something we cannot understand, like that line of paranormal a 2D'er would see.

I mean we've traced back to the big bang, how it came about is not compatible with our 3D knowledge of the universe... It's beyond physics as we know it.

I can fathom the possibility that what we see is plasma etc, side effects of something from a higher dimension but that's all we could ever see... Side effects.

As Gortex mentioned this is our dimension, 3D cannot exist in 2D lest it become 3D. It's possible higher dimensions exist, but not here.

In that sense all we could do is admit something existed that shouldn't in terms of our understanding. Measure it's effects.

It's a cover most bases approach. How reality came into existence because it came from somewhere. You don't get something from nothing.

Such thinking fills me with dread tbh, if bacteria could think and understood that a humans finger nail could annihilate everything it could ever possibly know it would fill them with dread too.

If a higher dimension occupied ours we'd have no warning and nothing we could do, that IS scary.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

So those from another 3rd dimension?

Alternative reality in other words. It still comes to the point of breaking out of one dimension then reoccupying the standard, kinda like me writing this infinite times yet only once...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

oh boy here we go again...
WHEN I SAY INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS IM USING THE TERM "DIMENSION" ON ITS POPULAR USE:OTHER REALITYS,NOT ON THE SCIENTIFIC USE

All caps doesn't preclude that it is all science outward and inward, except in your mind. Do CAPS block that from your awareness?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

3D cannot exist in 2D lest it become 3D. It's possible higher dimensions exist, but not here.

2D is only symbolic to explain the differing perspectives. It doesn't exist. We live both here and there, our soul is already there. What we call the fourth dimension isn't somewhere else, it is all round us.

We just can't detect it from here with our current senses. Sometimes it breaks thru our limited understanding. We call them 'encounters'.

Like you proposed though with 3d objects as seen from 2d flatland, we can't see the reality 'over there' from here, in its true form.

Thats the whole mission in life to try and connect with our true selves (our soul), not so easy, especially today in a world of distraction provided for us.

We're too busy...

edit on 4-3-2017 by intrptr because: edited for clarity

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Until you see one.

Really? I'm surprised at that POV from you.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The fourth dimension is time. And it might very well be the key to a different realm. In connection with gravity.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I can't take anything seriously from someone who doesn't know how to use capital letters to start a sentence. Next.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

i dont believe they are extraterrestrial just take a look at my post

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join