It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump claims Barack Obama ‘had his wires tapped in Trump Tower before US election win’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

In an astonishing series of early morning tweets, the firebrand President claimed his predecessor had bugged his phones during the “very sacred election process”, slamming the allegations as a “Nixon/Watergate” scandal.

Trump, who started the Twitter rant at 5:30am US eastern time, branded the claims a “new low” before appearing to call Obama a “bad (or sick) guy”.

The property tycoon turned politician wrote: “How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!”

Donald Trump claims Barack Obama ‘had his wires tapped in Trump Tower before US election win’

Ok, this is interesting....

If true, Obamas legacy may be in jeopardy...even his most ardent supporters[read worshippers] will find it difficult to defend these Stalinesque tactics...

I am very curious as to why Trump would say this unless he has proof in the form of transcripts or secret presidential orders only privy to his eyes...

Anyhow, this will be VERY interesting to see how this unfolds...

Either Obama did or did not bug Trump tower...either thought is terrifying...

-Chris

****EDIT: oops, just saw this posted on the link below...mods please delete my thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-3-2017 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Mar 4 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD EDIT.....we allow both threads...one is Breaking Alternative News, the other is Mud Pit

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone
yeah, I am sure there is already a thread about this.....LMAO....The Donald is just grasping....LOL....the news said he may have gotten his information from a WEBSITE...........LOL yeah Don cause everything on the internet is true.....He and his damn twitter account will be published when he is out of office, as a Toilet humor book.....

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I thought this information was pretty well known. WikiLeaks told us this a long time ago.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

even his most ardent supporters[read worshippers] will find it difficult to defend these Stalinesque tactics...

HA! While I don't disagree to the possibility, I would like to see some more evidence rather than just finger pointing.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The NSA has been listening to everyone for years, before Obama even took office

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

If True? Trump is a pathological liar who also parrots everything that fits into his own warped narrative. Chances are he never looked into this and has zero evidence.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Next round in the endless political cauldron.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
More empty ramblings from a madman.

I had such high hopes for him.

Sad really.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

If True? Trump is a pathological liar who also parrots everything that fits into his own warped narrative. Chances are he never looked into this and has zero evidence.

Which is why I said "this either is or is not true...and either possibility is terrifying"

With thanks to Arthur C Clarke for the quote albeit in a different context!'

-Chris

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Read the 8 pages of Sublimecraft's thread and you will find that it is true.
The FISA court authorized the wiretapping.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Trump likes to win. I believe he campaigned under the idea that it doesn't matter what he says, what he does, or who he talks to, that as long as he wins and becomes President, there's nothing anyone can do to him.

That didn't turn out to be 100% correct. If he goes down, it's due to nothing more than his ignorance of the position he campaigned for.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thread already started on this Here

Actually some pretty good evidence to say otherwise has already been presented in the other thread....
Will you go there and take a look?
Doubtful...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Just when you thought Trump couldn't get any crazier....

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Either Trump is crazy, mentally ill, or a paranoid pathological liar as many here claim.

Or he has seen substantial evidence to prove the allegations.

It could be wise to reserve judgement on this one for a while longer...

edit on 4-3-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
For those that think Trump is 'grasping'.

The surveillance state expanded under Obama.

Denial.

The DOJ, IRS were both turned against Obama critics during the last eight years.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

If true, it's serious and should land Obama in prison.

More than likely, Trump said it, is going to call the reporting of it fake news, and it all goes away after he committed libel.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It's good to see the last Administration exposed for what they were and still are.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Is Right Wing news banned on this site? because i can see his vids but they just will not post here.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Care to link the evidence?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join