It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even AI is suspicious of this administration!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I recently received an automated response to an email I sent to the White House. My email program automatically classified it a "junk." Note what it said:

Clear sighted AI, no?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I know youre rabidly anti Trump and youre reading more into it than is actually there but I gotta admit that is pretty funny

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Really? You're that desperate?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Why is it Trump supporters have no sense of humor? Obviously, the program would have said the same thing during the Obama administration. The difference is that I know it is just a bot detecting another bot. You seem to think that it really is a political statement.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

He has really opened a can of worms with that.
Don't be surprised if things start going " Bump " in the night.

Unbelievable

Buck

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

If you had put this in LOL I would have laughed with you, it's pretty funny.

The fact this landed in the mud-pit? Of course you would get this excited over an AI email response.

You guys don't like critical thinking, AI is good enough for you. SMH

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

they'll stoop to any level it's quite funny really..

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

If you had put this in LOL I would have laughed with you, it's pretty funny.

The fact this landed in the mud-pit? Of course you would get this excited over an AI email response.

You guys don't like critical thinking, AI is good enough for you. SMH

This is why I put it in the Mud Pit. Trump supporters are showing just how they respond to everything with knee jerk reflexes rather than thought. If this happened with Clinton in the White House this would be in Breaking News with fifty flags and two hundred stars.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

My computer at home says the same thing about the Marine Corps' personal information management system.

Fake news.

edit on 4-3-2017 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

And this is how machines rise. By telling you what to believe. Before you know it sky-net takes over. Trust nothing...

btw, that's hilarious

originally posted by: DAVID64

I think it's safe to say we can let them have this one.
edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 04 Mar 2017 06:58:46 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 04 Mar 2017 06:58:46 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Trump supporters are showing just how they respond to everything with knee jerk reflexes rather than thought.

Oh please , you did not just write that .

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You know ... maybe there was something to all that Mandala Syndrome stuff ...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Maybe Gmail is onto something?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Not possible for the simple reason that AI is not programmed to act like a precious snowflake.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Are you sure you are "real"?

What is real?

Maybe you are in a 'glitch'

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
I recently received an automated response to an email I sent to the White House. My email program automatically classified it a "junk." Note what it said:

Clear sighted AI, no?
LOL!!!!

Ahhh.... Hahaha.....

And what's even funnier (simply because of the inanity), is that 0f course the usual suspects are bitching about you putting it here; like my Spicer leaks thread that (since I didn't put it here) had to be retracted.

It's not worth the time to "reply to" them each, but just wanted to let you know that I hear ya, and it's amazing and funny to watch their .s explode as they realize the stupidity of voting for this idiot. Thanks for posting this! The occasional intrusion into the "private club" ugliness that is this Mud-Pit forum. Gives a whole new meaning to "PC."

Bwahahahaaa!! Yes, they have NO SENSE OF HUMOR. Sad. Must suck to be them. Bringing home the world's worst boyfriend for the family to meet --- and it becomes a disaster one can't deny forever.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Yeah -- the backlash from our side caught them all off-guard perhaps even more so than the fact that this twit is who they voted for!

The election of Donald Trump ignited progressive activism at a rate never seen before in American politics says Dana Fisher, a University of Maryland sociologist who has studied large-scale protests. Fisher surveyed more than 500 participants in the Women's March on Washington the day after Trump's inauguration. A third never had protested before.

She says progressives are driven by a lot of different issues: immigration, social justice, women's rights, the environment.

Crazy is their expectation that if they call us butthurt prog libtard snowflakes it will make us stop....LOL!!! It's so easy to point out their hypocrisy and the surreality of what's happening now - - that they thought anything good would come out of this is ludicrous. And now they are expecting us to stop?

LOLOL!!!! Nope.

Payback is a bitch.
sigh

Trump supporters? Hey, all you guys? YOU CAUSED THIS YOURSELVES. SUCK IT UP. You are accountable, and you WILL face the consequences. Egged houses and everything.
Thing is, you can come over to our side anytime -- we're still ready to help bandage your wounds and dry you off, but that urge to care and repair the brokenness of our country isn't going to last forever. Don't bite the hands that actually want to HELP YOU.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

No other response needed.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
20 seconds of of life wasted gone forever...
Thanks op.
edit on 4-3-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Op, for what it's worth, I found it humorous and I didn't take it as a political statement. It's one thing to support someone politically, but at least recognize their faults and have a sense of humor.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join