It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
So thousands of posts & 97 pages later we still have no proof that "Obama wiretapped Trump"...

I don't think Obama did it personally. I can't imagine someone as notoriously lazy as Obama-Lama-Ding-Dong just threw on a pair of overalls, grabbed Big Mike's tool box, and headed out to Trump Tower.

But he had to not only know about, but approve of, the two FISA requests to -- Drum Roll Please! -- wiretap Trump.
edit on 5-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama is going to SuperMax.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Can we see your tax returns?

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That's for an investigation to find out.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

KFC

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Granted I dodged the last 40 odd pages but I'm guessing by the general tone of the last few that nothing substantial has come about and Trump hasn't gone further on the record about this...

Can you smell that...?

Yep, smells like burning liver.

Just remember it was the Dem playbook to keep hammering
with Russia. Now the table is turned.

I predict many will abandon all virtue and go to the
bottom of the pit following the Democrats last desperate
attempt to subvert the country for another 8 years under Sir Hillary.

edit on 5-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

You took a much more measured approach to it, but yes, these Tweets and the swirling media circus really can only indicate one thing, in my opinion, whatever connections Russia had to the election are about to be front and center.

edit on 5-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23

That's for an investigation to find out.

Nope, you had just made a statement of fact, not of questioning.

Did I help you realize that little slip?

Magnificent.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Grambler

I don't care what the media is doing. I can't engage with them in a conversation.

Ok, so then would you say that those on ATS rushing to judgement about Rusian hacking is just as bad?

I think it's wrong for anyone to speak in concrete absolutes when they do not have all of the information.

The only thing I am sure of at this point, is that it is being speculated that Trump may have inadvertently set himself up for potential problems, because he may have revealed classified info with his tweet.

It does not matter if he revealed classified information.

link   

originally posted by: Berns23
Question is, was Obama collecting intel on Trump's campaign strategies and tactics? The FISA was only for the Russian bank, not for gathering campaign intel to help Hillary Clinton.

I agree with you in a broader sense, but the fact is, you know as well as I do that information is power. ANY information. Imagine the effect a casual comment about a candidate having a cold could have in the opponent's debate prep...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Let me try to dig up the public requests that listed Trump.

Here's the article about obama admin being behind the leaks: NYT

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

But he had to not only know about, but approve of, the two FISA requests to -- Drum Roll Please! -- wiretap Trump.

No, that would be a Judge's job.

That was established in the first 5 pages.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Instead, the experts discovered that the Trump Organization had set up an email server that only performed one function: irregularly pinging a single email server located at Alfa Bank — one of Russia’s biggest banks, which has close connections to the Russian and Ukrainian political elite. Both servers were set up to reject connections from third-party servers, and neither was active outside of Moscow and New York business hours.

Any of those experts work at the FBI ?

And really SALON ?

LOOL!.

Salon is a media website created by David Talbot in 1995 and part of Salon Media Group (OTCQB: SLNM). It focuses on U.S. politics and current affairs, and has been described as progressive and left-leaning.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...(website)

After the DNC hack, and the Podesta email.

Left wingers really need to get better IT.

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

If this had been Republican administration spying on Democrat Candidate,

Insinuation would be only proof required for full court media assination.

But because it's opposite of that, we'll need every thing just shy of a U.N. resolution just to entertain the idea, much less act upon it.

Meanwhile pot meet kettle.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

link   

The only thing I am sure of at this point, is that it is being speculated that Trump may have inadvertently set himself up for potential problems, because he may have revealed classified info with his tweet.

Hint hint, the election is over, remember?
Trump won.

Now POTUS, he has the authority to declassify.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes but trump isn't foreign. And so far there is no evidence of any wiretapping. Or spying. It's just trump saying it.
Everybody in any authoritative capacity who has commented on this has already stated there were no warrants and no tapping taking place at all.
Eventually I guess we all weigh the evidence with what ever ability we posses. Some will be better at it than others just like any other aspect of life.
edit on 352017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There seems to be a lot of confusion about the details of these allegations. The roles of FISA courts. Who can be subject to their warrants, and other such questions. I have made a new thread that goes through some of this and links to a very comprehensive article on the matter.

Link To Thread

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
Former Attorney General Mukasey agrees with Trump -- there likely WAS surveillance!

You left out a pretty important part of the article:

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey on Sunday said that President Trump is likely correct that there was surveillance on Trump Tower for intelligence purposes, but incorrect in accusing former President Barack Obama of ordering the wiretapping.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grambler

I don't care what the media is doing. I can't engage with them in a conversation.

Ok, so then would you say that those on ATS rushing to judgement about Rusian hacking is just as bad?

I think it's wrong for anyone to speak in concrete absolutes when they do not have all of the information.

It does not matter if he revealed classified information.

That may be correct. All I said is that it is being speculated that it may be a potential problem.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

So thousands of posts & 97 pages later we still have no proof that "Obama wiretapped Trump"...

Granted I dodged the last 40 odd pages but I'm guessing by the general tone of the last few that nothing substantial has come about and Trump hasn't gone further on the record about this...

Can you smell that...?

Sniff sniff...

Smells like bullsh*t.

It was all classified at the time.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

originally posted by: SBMcG
Former Attorney General Mukasey agrees with Trump -- there likely WAS surveillance!

You left out a pretty important part of the article:

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey on Sunday said that President Trump is likely correct that there was surveillance on Trump Tower for intelligence purposes, but incorrect in accusing former President Barack Obama of ordering the wiretapping.

BAM!

Inconvenient facts strike again.

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join