It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: neo96

The FBI found NOTHING.

That is categorically false! There's ample evidence that was collected and analyzed. The "nothing" that you're referring to is the fact that as soon as "they" got wind of an investigation, they shut their server down! But then, they renamed it and the first ping that the new, newly named server got was from, you guessed it! Alfa Bank!

The reports are that the results of the FISA warrant found nothing. Whether those reports are true or not is another matter, but they are as relevant as any speculation that a partisan group of analysts come up with after reviewing server pings, which they admit provide no real evidence of any wrong doing.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Actually we don't know that trump tower was tapped. There are no FISA warrants to anyone's knowledge.
And no one can provide proof of any. I'm not coming down on any side without evidence.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

You realize that one thing comes after another in time ... right?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Grambler

Absolutely true. We need more facts before rushing to judgement.

Full stop. We need more facts.

Some of you are taking this well beyond reasonable speculation and are running to the barn to grab ye ole pitchforks.

No, Introvert, your liberal blinders are on again ... all they want is another investigation (or ten) so that they can confirm their beliefs that that lying, Muslim, Kenyan, traitor Obama done spied on that Good and Honest, Christian Family Man Donald Trump.

Silly libral.

Here you go again! Name calling and accusing others of believing things without facts, and yet you are the one that said the mere fact Trump tweeted this allegation proves he is guilty.

Didn't you just ask me to not personally attack you but stay on topics? Yet here you are a few pages later doing just that.

Most of us are saying an investigation is warranted. YOU are the one who is positive Trump is guilty by even suggesting an investigation.

I am looking forward to another post from you about how its unfair for me to call you out on this hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Would you quote the credible reports the the FISA investigation proved nothing?

Or that illegal wiretaps continued after the termination of the FISA investigation?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Absolutely true. We need more facts before rushing to judgement.

Full stop. We need more facts.

Some of you are taking this well beyond reasonable speculation and are running to the barn to grab ye ole pitchforks.

No, Introvert, your liberal blinders are on again ... all they want is another investigation (or ten) so that they can confirm their beliefs that that lying, Muslim, Kenyan, traitor Obama done spied on that Good and Honest, Christian Family Man Donald Trump.

Silly libral.

I'm sorry. I thought I was being reasonable.

What a disgrace I am...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Dude. Is your name Introvert?

Since you ask so sweetly in your irrelevant interruption, what was the supposed insult and who was the target?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

LOL.

You are being reasonable.

I've allowed the irrational to pull me down once again into the mire.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

who can be the target of a fisa warrant?

From what I understand, FISA warrants apply to foreign "powers" or agents of foreign powers, which can include US citizens if they are engaged in crime benefiting foreign powers.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You realize that one thing comes after another in time ... right?

Does somebody realize just exactly what A FISA warrant is ?

Trump was spied on.

First by the FISA that found nothing.

Then extending it.

Rather than shut the case down, though, the Obama Justice Department converted it into a national-security investigation under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA)

Stop making excuses.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Agreed. But it is ok for us as just lowly peasants to discuss this. Thats what ATS is about. What we need is those investigating to approach it without rushing to judgements though.

Talk about it all you like. Many are rushing to judgement though and those of us that are saying "wait for the facts" are being ridiculed for being reasonable.

However, aren't you appalled by the medias rush to judgement about the Trump russia connection, or even the fact that russia hacked the DNC without showing us any proof? Isn't this a far more egregious action than ATSers rushing to judgement about these wiretaps?

I don't care what the media is doing. I can't engage with them in a conversation.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

And where's the proof for the National Review's allegation?

That's not a hard question is it?

link   

Dude. Is your name Introvert?

Since you ask so sweetly in your irrelevant interruption, what was the supposed insult and who was the target?

To quote you

all they want is another investigation (or ten) so that they can confirm their beliefs that that lying, Muslim, Kenyan, traitor Obama done spied on that Good and Honest, Christian Family Man Donald Trump.

Do you really think so little of me that I can't detect sarcasm and your insults to trump supporters here?

Look again I am sorry that I have outed you as a hypocrite several times here.

First you criticize Trump supporters for rushing to judgement without facts, yet you simulanteously claim you KNOW trump is guilty without facts based merely on Trumps Tweet.

Then when I point that out, you pout that I shouldn't be attacking your opinion and should focus on the issue, yet you then go on to mock Trump supporters with the comment above.

I know it must not be pleasant to have your hypocrisy be pointed out again and again. My suggestion would be that instead of complaining about me pointing it out, you just try to be less of a hypocrite.

link   
Looks like some of the abuse of FISA laws by Obama administration will be dissemination of information collected on private US citizens (Trump & Associates)

FISA has strict classifications for collected data. 1. It's classified as foreign intell. 2. Classification is lowered if on US citizens and data supposed to be deleted. One or the other.

Looking like Obamas administration did just the opposite of what FISA laws says and disseminatEd information about US citizens communication widely.

Last minute EO by Obama on intell sharing seems tailored specifically to the Trump wiretap that wasn't called Trump tap on second go round.

The snakes run over can twist, turn, Flip and flop but nonetheless this is gonna be death nell to Obamas legacy games - might even lead to jail for cohorts and the one.

link   

As I said, the evidence in and of itself doesn't prove illegal activity. But it doesn't clear anyone either! That's a misrepresentation, fake news!

When you take all the pieces of evidence and time lines, you get a damning picture! Trump and CO want to keep the investigation piecemealed. That's why we need a special prosecutor!

edit on 5-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I don't care what the media is doing. I can't engage with them in a conversation.

Ok, so then would you say that those on ATS rushing to judgement about Rusian hacking is just as bad?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

As I said, the evidence in and of itself doesn't prove illegal activity

That's some epic mental gymnastics.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Actually we don't know that trump tower was tapped. There are no FISA warrants to anyone's knowledge.
And no one can provide proof of any. I'm not coming down on any side without evidence.

I thought it was known that someone or a server was being tapped, who's location was inside Trump Tower.

It's fun to get in the mud and roll around with the pigs once in a while.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

And where's the proof for the National Review's allegation?

That's not a hard question is it?

That is what an investigation is for. They reported that nothing was found and that the spying continued.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You do realize that Trump may have just decided to
exercise his authority to declassify the information
on his twitter.

It gets better and better every month with the Dems.
They would have been better off shooting themselves
in the foot, lol.

Next thing you will see Loretta Lynch and DOJ claim
they were not trained properly.

townhall.com... investigation-n2293098

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join