It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Grambler

We do not spy on our own. We do have inalienable rights.

Unalienable rights do not include colluding with foreign government's to undermine our free elections.

He is imploding on the Launchpad.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: verylowfrequency

First Trump is taking action. Sean Spicer tweeted this today.

The White House spokesman then said that Trump is requesting that congressional committees determine whether “executive branch investigative powers were abused in 2016.”

www.zerohedge.com...

So I guess you will take back your criticism now?

Secondly Trump has met with many Russians, as did Obama, Hillary almost all members of congress, etc. Obama and Hillary also met with many radical Islamisists like the Saudis (as has Trump) and sold them weapons, knowing they were giving them to Isis. yet where was the wiretapping of this criminality?

As for Trump being the most lying president in history, thats your opinion. Obama had tons of lies, as did bush Clinton, etc. Those lies actually hurt people. You know, like the iraq war, if you like you plan you can keep it, etc, as opposed to just things like crowd size. Yet you apparently did not cheer for the removal or death of these presidents.

But if all of the above doesn't prove what a partisan hack you are, you then go into how you know he is on hard prescription drugs. You are a joke. But of course Gryphon will cheer you as being non partisan. Hahaha!

I am glad you are cheering for a time when Trump is no longer in office or dead. You sound like a real great person wishing for his death.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: verylowfrequency
Six of Trumps team have met with the number one spy of Russia and Trump desperate to change the subject matter. Trump is in a rage looking for anything to take the focus off himself. In his business world he had complete control of everyone since he controlled the pie, now he no longer has that and he's desperate looking to control everyone around him, but he can't. This is how he deals with it, by attacking others. If he truly believed Obama wiretapped his campaign then he has enough power to take legal action against any and all who were involved, but he's not doing that he's tweeting looking to persuade the masses who watch or reports on his tweets.

The truth is - Trump the most lying President in the history of the United States and he's desperate. Notice most of his false claims seem to happen early in the morning - probably after he takes his psychiatric medication prior to stabilizing.

I use to think Trump was having dementia episodes but now I think he's definitely on some type hard core prescription drugs that causes a temporary chemical imbalance in his brain. Trump is incapable of consuming alcohol, which is an indicator that perhaps he's continually on the edge of sanity.

Except for a few right wing Americans and some of his business associates around the world, most of the people who have knowledge outside their own countries hate Trump more than any other human being on Earth. I look forward to the day he is no longer news whether that the end of his term or when he passes to the other side. I know I'll celebrate with my favorite drink on that day.

Excellent summation. Mostly free of partisan-ship.

Many of us could take notes from you. Well done.

You.... really believe that? My God, help us.

I must admit, I did chuckle at that. A post listing the Russian Ambassador as their top spy, and calling Trump the biggest liar in history, whilst discussing desperation and dementia and wishing him dead... that is what we're dealing with... extremists actually see this rhetoric as non partisan, because non partisan to them means whatever they agree with. It's not going to change. We will just have to continue to chuckle, whilst of course understanding how truly despicable they are.
edit on 5/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

a reply to: neo96

So ... there was a FISA court order for surveillance that proved nothing.

So what's the hubbub about again?

The hubbub is Trump/his people were private citizens at the time.

You don't continue to surveillance people that have done nothing wrong.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Did you want to attack me or discuss the point?

Also ... what do the words "proves to me" generally mean?

Oh, that's right, I have an opinion and I stated it. Gosh, that's so rare around here.

Once again, I have to remind you that you are not the arbiter of credibility on ATS by a long-shot.

I used to find your projections and logical abuses amusing.

Not so much now.

You are hilarious!

You were the one criticizing people for assuming Obama is guilty without proof.

When I point out you are doing the same with Trump, you tell me not to personally call you out!

Hahahaha! Wow you are desperate.

Sorry for pointing out your hypocrisy to everyone!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

a reply to: RomeByFire

Yes I have heard of snowden.
You do understand there are laws that are supposed to prevent the us government from spying on its own citizens?

If you do not know there are laws to protect citizens the joke is on you.

Do you know what the National Defense Authorization Act or PRISM are?

You do understand that the federal government breaks the law on a daily basis, right?

I don't live in fairytale land where if something is illegal it just doesn't happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: verylowfrequency
Six of Trumps team have met with the number one spy of Russia and Trump desperate to change the subject matter. Trump is in a rage looking for anything to take the focus off himself. In his business world he had complete control of everyone since he controlled the pie, now he no longer has that and he's desperate looking to control everyone around him, but he can't. This is how he deals with it, by attacking others. If he truly believed Obama wiretapped his campaign then he has enough power to take legal action against any and all who were involved, but he's not doing that he's tweeting looking to persuade the masses who watch or reports on his tweets.

The truth is - Trump the most lying President in the history of the United States and he's desperate. Notice most of his false claims seem to happen early in the morning - probably after he takes his psychiatric medication prior to stabilizing.

I use to think Trump was having dementia episodes but now I think he's definitely on some type hard core prescription drugs that causes a temporary chemical imbalance in his brain. Trump is incapable of consuming alcohol, which is an indicator that perhaps he's continually on the edge of sanity.

Except for a few right wing Americans and some of his business associates around the world, most of the people who have knowledge outside their own countries hate Trump more than any other human being on Earth. I look forward to the day he is no longer news whether that the end of his term or when he passes to the other side. I know I'll celebrate with my favorite drink on that day.

Excellent summation. Mostly free of partisan-ship.

Many of us could take notes from you. Well done.

You.... really believe that? My God, help us.

I must admit, i did chuckle at that. A post listing the Russian Ambassador as their top spy, and calling Trump the biggest liar in history, whilst discussing desperation and dementia... that is what we're dealing with... extremists actually see this rhetoric as non partisan, because non partisan to them means whatever they agree with. It's not going to change. We will just have to continue to chuckle.

It might have helped if they had included that planted bit about Trump in Russia with prostitutes and something about urine.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Unalienable rights do not include colluding with foreign government's to undermine our free elections.

Considering they wiretapped him and found nothing I would say you are right, it doesn't, and he didn't, and they kept the wiretaps going.

link   
Any excuse to avoid the facts of the matter, eh guys?

Some of you are really trying to emulate your hero ... who can manage the biggest dog-and-pony show?

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Did you want to attack me or discuss the point?

Also ... what do the words "proves to me" generally mean?

Oh, that's right, I have an opinion and I stated it. Gosh, that's so rare around here.

Once again, I have to remind you that you are not the arbiter of credibility on ATS by a long-shot.

I used to find your projections and logical abuses amusing.

Not so much now.

You are hilarious!

You were the one criticizing people for assuming Obama is guilty without proof.

When I point out you are doing the same with Trump, you tell me not to personally call you out!

Hahahaha! Wow you are desperate.

Sorry for pointing out your hypocrisy to everyone!

I've noticed the desperation really comes out when the far left is on the back foot trying to underplay a huge scandal involving their own.

link   

I was formulating a very similar reply to the thread.

It was nice to see someone state their opinion without the average liberal/conservative insults sprinkled in there for good measure like almost everywhere else as of late.

Thank you for saving me the time and probably stating it more eloquently than I would have.

link   

a reply to: introvert

We know wiretapping was taking place in Trump tower in regards to Russian banking/servers.

So you admit the ic was turned on american citizens?
You do understand that is illegal?
You do understand there are actual criminal penalties for keeping and dissemination of illegally obtained info/data of a us citizen?
Please explain how this is not the same thing nixon did.

I do not know whom exactly was the target of the wiretapping and therefore cannot come to any solid conclusion. Do you know?

If not, how can you compare this to Nixon unless you do have all the info?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Indigo5

Considering they wiretapped him and found nothing I would say you are right, it doesn't, and he didn't, and they kept the wiretaps going.

Did "they" wiretap "him"?

Do "you" have "proof" of that?

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And so far no one can say that that even exists .

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: introvert

He's not in any trouble. This is crap manufactured by trump.
Notice he still hasn't provided proof or even made an official appeal for an investigation. How's that?
If trump believes this he would call an immediate investigation. He has not.
Curious no???

It appears to me that Trump and many of his supporters may be taking this issue out-of-context, for whatever purpose.

We know wiretapping was taking place in Trump tower in regards to Russian banking/servers. That does not mean Obama specifically ordered (which he cannot do) Trump to be tapped for the sake of the election.

I think this is being blown way out of proportion and some people are being drawn in to a culture/cult of conspiracy-based victimhood.

So you are ok with a sitting president wiretapping his opposition?

So in four years if trump suggests whoever the dem candidate is of having ties to Saudis Arabia or radical Islamic groups, you will be ok with him wiretapping that person and many of their associates?

We do not know if that is what happened.

You guys are making vast assumptions with very little info.
edit on 5-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

There was an investigation for WHATEVER reason likely manufactured.

The Trump/Russian Alfa Bank Server link was not manufactured, and from what I've read, there's some pretty damning evidence there! In and of itself, the evidence doesn't prove criminal activity, but pieced together with other evidence and time lines, it looks like there's quite a case being developed against the Trump Campaign!

Buckle up Buttercup! It's going to get bumpy!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

I was formulating a very similar reply to the thread.

It was nice to see someone state their opinion without the average liberal/conservative insults sprinkled in there for good measure like almost everywhere else as of late.

Thank you for saving me the time and probably stating it more eloquently than I would have.

He said he thought Trump had dementia, must be on harddcore drugs, and that he can't wait to celebrate his death, and you think that is a post without insults?

Wow.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Apparently it was.

The FBI found NOTHING.

Next.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

LOL! This is a perfect case of confirmation bias. It starts off with a shaky fact then devolves into crystal ball mechanics. "Trump is in a rage" is not knowable unless you're an insider. 'Trump wants to control those around him' yet another unknowable. "Trump is the most lying president in history" according to whom? "Trump is incapable of consuming alcohol" that's simply false, his brother drank himself to death so trump swore off alcohol. "Most people hate trump more than any other human being" well that's rational. A real estate guy is the worst one on the planet? Definitely worse than kim jong un. Definietly worse than Omar Bashir.

I can't say I'm surprised you viewed that all so favorably, Gryphon, but to say it was mostly free of partisanship is pretty insane.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

us navy
no "spook"
under direction of the nsa

the law protects us citizens PERIOD

you do understand fisa is for foreign powers

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join