It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: introvert

He's not in any trouble. This is crap manufactured by trump.
Notice he still hasn't provided proof or even made an official appeal for an investigation. How's that?
If trump believes this he would call an immediate investigation. He has not.
Curious no???

It appears to me that Trump and many of his supporters may be taking this issue out-of-context, for whatever purpose.

We know wiretapping was taking place in Trump tower in regards to Russian banking/servers. That does not mean Obama specifically ordered (which he cannot do) Trump to be tapped for the sake of the election.

I think this is being blown way out of proportion and some people are being drawn in to a culture/cult of conspiracy-based victimhood.

I suspect the cult of conspiracy about Russian spies was becoming a bit boring, so a new one was needed.

Considering when the Trump spying began long before the nomination, and presidential election.

Looks like a straight up frame up job the US government is famous for.

That was back when the CLinton emails was just started heating up.

Obama and company played the long game.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

this is beyond ANY political bickering
this type of behavior from ANY administration or ANYONE in the ic is unacceptable
ANYONE who authorized, participated, or disseminated info from this needs to be prosecuted TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW

THIS issue is what separates the usa from other countries of the world. We do not spy on our own. We do have inalienable rights.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Spying or criminal investigation?

You guys are supposed to be calling for an investigation, you know, so we can find out the truth.

You keep slipping up and calling Obama guilty though, because ... well, Obama.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

this type of behavior from ANY administration or ANYONE in the ic is unacceptable
ANYONE who authorized, participated, or disseminated info from this needs to be prosecuted TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW

THIS issue is what separates the usa from other countries of the world. We do not spy on our own. We do have inalienable rights.

I can't believe you remain this innocent.

If you really are ... you're like a unicorn.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Six of Trumps team have met with the number one spy of Russia and Trump desperate to change the subject matter. Trump is in a rage looking for anything to take the focus off himself. In his business world he had complete control of everyone since he controlled the pie, now he no longer has that and he's desperate looking for a method to control everyone around him, but he can't. This is how he deals with it, by attacking others. If he truly believed Obama wiretapped his campaign then he has enough power to take legal action against any and all who were involved, but he's not doing that he's tweeting looking to persuade the masses who watch or reports on his tweets.

The truth is - Trump the most lying President in the history of the United States and he's desperate. Notice most of his false claims seem to happen early in the morning - probably after he takes his psychiatric medication prior to stabilizing.

I used to think Trump was having dementia episodes but now I think he's definitely on some type hard core prescription drugs that causes a temporary chemical imbalance in his brain. Trump is incapable of consuming alcohol, which is an indicator that perhaps he's continually on the edge of sanity.

Except for a few right wing Americans and some of his business associates around the world, most of the people who have knowledge outside their own countries hate Trump more than any other human being on Earth. I look forward to the day he is no longer news, whether that's the end of his term or when he passes to the other side. I know I'll celebrate with my favorite drink on that day.
edit on 3/5/17 by verylowfrequency because: gr

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: verylowfrequency
Six of Trumps team have met with the number one spy of Russia and Trump desperate to change the subject matter. Trump is in a rage looking for anything to take the focus off himself. In his business world he had complete control of everyone since he controlled the pie, now he no longer has that and he's desperate looking to control everyone around him, but he can't. This is how he deals with it, by attacking others. If he truly believed Obama wiretapped his campaign then he has enough power to take legal action against any and all who were involved, but he's not doing that he's tweeting looking to persuade the masses who watch or reports on his tweets.

The truth is - Trump the most lying President in the history of the United States and he's desperate. Notice most of his false claims seem to happen early in the morning - probably after he takes his psychiatric medication prior to stabilizing.

I use to think Trump was having dementia episodes but now I think he's definitely on some type hard core prescription drugs that causes a temporary chemical imbalance in his brain. Trump is incapable of consuming alcohol, which is an indicator that perhaps he's continually on the edge of sanity.

Except for a few right wing Americans and some of his business associates around the world, most of the people who have knowledge outside their own countries hate Trump more than any other human being on Earth. I look forward to the day he is no longer news whether that the end of his term or when he passes to the other side. I know I'll celebrate with my favorite drink on that day.

Excellent summation. Mostly free of partisan-ship.

Many of us could take notes from you. Well done.

link   
a reply to: introvert

Except that's not the case at all. Let me lay out why it's such a big deal.
First: There were three requests, the first two which were denied, listed donald trump. Then, the administration removed trump's name so that it would be approved. This is problematic because it is perjury (how ironic) to withold pertinent information for a warrant. Removing trump's name from the warrant so that it will get approved = perjury, unless the aims of the warrant changed (maybe they did, IDK) but from what we know now (little) it doesn't seem like they did.

Second: Imminent 'war like' threat is required to apply for a FISA warrent. The case of donald trump having russian connections does not fit this mold.

Third: When a FISA warrant is granted, any information that is not pertinent to the warrant is required by law to be minimalized and protections taken to ensure it is never shared. All of these leaks prove that the information was shared. But even worse, if no actionable intelligence is gained (and it wasn't since DJT has not been charged with anything) then ALL information obtained by the warrant MUST be purged. Leaking information shows that it was not. The obama administration is in huge doo-doo. Whether obama goes down, I don't know and highly doubt, but some heads will roll for these oversights and the misuse of this information.

link   
Potential politically motivated abuse of power by Obama
Administration now on the table for Congressional investigation.

Tap that!
www.usatoday.com...

edit on 5-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Have you ever heard the name Edward Snowden?

We do not spy on our own?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ATS's motto should be renamed to "embrace ignorance."

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Spying or criminal investigation?

You guys are supposed to be calling for an investigation, you know, so we can find out the truth.

You keep slipping up and calling Obama guilty though, because ... well, Obama.

Oh come now Gryphon, who are you to point out this fault in anyone.

You claimed that the mere fact that Trump made this tweet PROVES he is guilty!

This smacks of a level of desperation that completely and undoubtedly proves to me that Trump and his group were involved in dealings that, when (and if) they come to light (and Congress doesn't coverup for him), will result in his impeachment and possibly incarceration.

And yet you have the nerve to criticize other peoples lack of proof! Hahahaha!

I like you Gryphon, but your credibility is shot on this issue.

link   
Yes, and in other blindingly relevant news ...

"Washington crosses the Delaware to mount surprise attack."

"Oh, Titanic, we hardly knew thee ... "

The Hindenburg's Last Flight

LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Keep up G.

There was an investigation for WHATEVER reason likely manufactured.

Hence the first FISA request with Trumps name on it. That was subsequently denied.

Then a second one was submited, and approved.

And investigation ensued. Found NOTHING.

The 'taps' continued' after OBama broadened it under the moniker of National Security.

Which as everyone knows is a carte blanche pass to do what ever the hell they wanted to.

Which eclipses what Nixon did.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

what are you talking about with the "innocent"?

I worked in that field. I have seen people jailed for FAR less than what has been exposed so far. This is FAR beyond ANY politics. NO ONE in EITHER party is to use the ic for political purposes.

This is what all the protesting of the patriot act was to PREVENT. I don't care where this investigation leads. I don't care who loses office. This crap needs to STOP.

If we allow this to be done we deserve EXACTLY what we get.

I will be contacting my representatives today so they know this behavior is UNACCEPTABLE.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: verylowfrequency
Six of Trumps team have met with the number one spy of Russia and Trump desperate to change the subject matter. Trump is in a rage looking for anything to take the focus off himself. In his business world he had complete control of everyone since he controlled the pie, now he no longer has that and he's desperate looking to control everyone around him, but he can't. This is how he deals with it, by attacking others. If he truly believed Obama wiretapped his campaign then he has enough power to take legal action against any and all who were involved, but he's not doing that he's tweeting looking to persuade the masses who watch or reports on his tweets.

I use to think Trump was having dementia episodes but now I think he's definitely on some type hard core prescription drugs that causes a temporary chemical imbalance in his brain. Trump is incapable of consuming alcohol, which is an indicator that perhaps he's continually on the edge of sanity.

Except for a few right wing Americans and some of his business associates around the world, most of the people who have knowledge outside their own countries hate Trump more than any other human being on Earth. I look forward to the day he is no longer news whether that the end of his term or when he passes to the other side. I know I'll celebrate with my favorite drink on that day.

Excellent summation. Mostly free of partisan-ship.

Many of us could take notes from you. Well done.

You.... really believe that? My God, help us.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Did you want to attack me or discuss the point?

Also ... what do the words "proves to me" generally mean?

Oh, that's right, I have an opinion and I stated it. Gosh, that's so rare around here.

Once again, I have to remind you that you are not the arbiter of credibility on ATS by a long-shot.

I used to find your projections and logical abuses amusing.

Not so much now.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Proof he reads here that bs is in the ATS primer isn't it?
Lol
Proof again he doesn't know the law or constitution any better than some members here.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Yes I have heard of snowden.
You do understand there are laws that are supposed to prevent the us government from spying on its own citizens?

If you do not know there are laws to protect citizens the joke is on you.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Another ex-spook eh?

Sure, why not.

If you believe that there are parts of the government that don't regularly and with zero culpability spy on Americans or anyone else with impunity ... then yes, I can most charitably describe your position as "innocent."

But, beyond your bluster for a moment ... you do realize that a FISA court gave the order for whatever surveillance went on, yes?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

First we need proof that Obama was spying on trump. So far all we have is trumps tweets claiming that.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

So ... there was a FISA court order for surveillance that proved nothing.

So what's the hubbub about again?

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join