It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gryphon66

People with dignity post on topic, and they certainly don't spy on their political opponents like Obama did.

It makes me personally happy that you are on record on this one.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Snarl

People with dignity post on topic, and they certainly don't spy on their political opponents like Obama did.

LOL - that's extremely careless WITH intent.

Those damned hot mics!! LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ausername

You're not helping your side on this, so carry on by all means.

I think some are in the 'please make it go away' mode.
I am not sure why getting all the information on the table via an investigation is so horrifying to them.

Don't be daft. An investigation isn't in the least bit horrifying. In fact I'm a proponent.
I think what's horrifying, is that the dogma prevalent within most Trump supporters has serious negative connotations associated with it.

Yet, you still haven't answered me as to why it all matters to you, someone not from the US? I would like to know that

I fail to see the dogma attached to a desire to want answers as to why Obama's administration was spying on Trump. Glad we're on the same page on the need for an investigation.

That could explain why you fail to see other's points of view as well. Ya see, dogma is a blind belief, based upon something someone says without questioning it. The Segway here would be Trump supporters blindly following what he says without questioning it objectively. Hope that much has been enlightening.

As for why it matters to me personally, that is none of your business and irrelevant to the conversation.

I see, now the defensive shield comes up....no red flags there eh?
While it may be none of my business, your credibility to post honestly within this thread is certainly called into question. If I had nothing to hide, I would say simply "because I live in NJ half the year, and the other half in the UK for business purposes".....but....ya didn't do that.

I am discussing the thread topic and have no desire to engage on your wider partisan issues. Now please explain why it is dogma to want answers as to why Obama's administration was spying on Trump.

Once again, mind your own business and stay on topic. The thread is not about me.
edit on 5/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

[snip]

Once again, mind your own business and stay on topic. The thread is not about me.

LOL ...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It makes me personally happy that you are on record on this one.

Right Big Neo is the scourge of ATS.

Spying on posters is how I got so many stars

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
How do you know he doesn't have a bunch of personal lawyers ?

I don't know whether he would have checked with them first before launching into Twitter, so I deliberately left the question open. He should have consulted them. Whether he did is anybody's guess.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So let's see ... the President of the United States telling the messenger boy for Putin that he'd have the ability to ... what?

Negotiate, act, bargain, whatever ... AFTER the election is comparable to the actions that Trump and/or his group took BEFORE the election and BEFORE Trump was President ...

Yeah, I suppose that is a decent contrast.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Snarl

Actually Obama now went from obscure president to the spot light with the wiretapping scandal, darn now he will make it into history alright.

"Obscure" President that left with the highest approval rating in modern history?

LOLOLOL.

This is getting good.

The people who support Obama are the poor, lgbtqrslmnop, antifa twerps,illegals, hipsters, thugs, and cucks; not excactly America's A-Team. But keep living out your internet fantasy bud.

link   
I don't understand why everyone freaking out because they think that Russia has influenced american elections. There are many countries that through various means influence american politics and policies.

Can someone succinctly tell me what the concern is exactly about having Russian influence in american politics?

Because last time I checked, Israel has yours and many other countries by the throat for some reason and almost everyone is ok with it. I'd rather have Russian influence than Israeli.

link   

originally posted by: ausername

You're not helping your side on this, so carry on by all means.

I think some are in the 'please make it go away' mode.
I am not sure why getting all the information on the table via an investigation is so horrifying to them.

Don't be daft. An investigation isn't in the least bit horrifying. In fact I'm a proponent.
I think what's horrifying, is that the dogma prevalent within most Trump supporters has serious negative connotations associated with it.

Yet, you still haven't answered me as to why it all matters to you, someone not from the US? I would like to know that

I fail to see the dogma attached to a desire to want answers as to why Obama's administration was spying on Trump. Glad we're on the same page on the need for an investigation.

That could explain why you fail to see other's points of view as well. Ya see, dogma is a blind belief, based upon something someone says without questioning it. The Segway here would be Trump supporters blindly following what he says without questioning it objectively. Hope that much has been enlightening.

As for why it matters to me personally, that is none of your business and irrelevant to the conversation.

I see, now the defensive shield comes up....no red flags there eh?
While it may be none of my business, your credibility to post honestly within this thread is certainly called into question. If I had nothing to hide, I would say simply "because I live in NJ half the year, and the other half in the UK for business purposes".....but....ya didn't do that.

I am discussing the thread topic and have no desire to engage on your wider partisan issues. Now please explain why it is dogma to want to answers as to why Obama's administration was spying on Trump.

Nope. I'm not making it about you, you're not really getting off that easily. I'm discussing why the topic of the thread leads you to being such a vocal outcrier for Trump with respect to the allegations he's made. That is 100% on-topic. There is no partisanship there. But go on, and spin your "FAKE NEWS", no one is really fooled.

As far as dogma, I already explained that....it seems you're relying on thread ambiguity to obfuscate the shortcomings in logic that are being employed.

And once again, I'll mind whatever it is I choose to mind.

link   

a reply to: Justoneman

Wait ... so it's not just Obama now but all Democrats everywhere?

The conspiracy grows and grows and grows ...

This is the most fun I've had in days. You guys are hilarious.

Well, to borrow a good cliche'. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like duck, I will bet on it being a duck.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This podcast might be interesting to listen to on what seems to be the mind game to control the Trump team .The scapegoat is Russia (the boogie man) and linking a opponent (Trump) to discredit him .

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Levin sure cashed in on this one eh?

He should send some McDonald's to Mara-Lago to thank Trump for the tweets.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

What paper trail?

I know you are passionate and I appreciate that
I also know you are not slow

A small amount of education on this subject would do you well and prevent you from looking foolish.
I have posted links that explain fisa.
1. The president can authorize warrantless wiretaps against foreign powers for 1 year.
2. The president can seek a fisa warrant from the fisa court.

NEITHER OF THESE ARE TO BE USED AGAINST AMERICAN CITIZENS. Both of the above incorporate protections from the info/data gathered on us citizens while obtaining the data sought for. Keeping and disseminating the info/data on american citizens is a CRIME.

The fbi gets warrants on us citizens. It is not a secret process like the fisa court is.

This is a black and white issue. It is illegal for the us ic to spy on american citizens.

link   

So let's see ... the President of the United States telling the messenger boy for Putin that he'd have the ability to ... what?

Negotiate, act, bargain, whatever ... AFTER the election is comparable to the actions that Trump and/or his group took BEFORE the election and BEFORE Trump was President ...

Sounds like both wanted to improve relationships with Russia. Maybe the only smart thing Obama tried. He failed, of course, but perhaps the Trump administration can work it out. I would hope the Obama administration had a lot more than some discussions with the Russians to base their request for spying on.

link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: Justoneman

Wait ... so it's not just Obama now but all Democrats everywhere?

The conspiracy grows and grows and grows ...

This is the most fun I've had in days. You guys are hilarious.

Well, to borrow a good cliche'. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like duck, I will bet on it being a duck.

Sure ... makes about as much sense as "he that smelt it dealt it" ... but not quite.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
anyone here think it is ok for the us govt to spy on its citizens?

Wild deflection.

No. I do think the government has the right to investigate criminal activity with probable cause that passes judicial muster, however.
Everybody that is except BLM, new Black Panthers, organizing for America... oh wait that's O's new focus group....

link   

No they are not comparable. One assumed the most powerful position in the world while the other owned real estate. Jesus no wonder we have to subsidize y'alls healthcare.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Spying or criminal investigation?

Careful now, you'll be on record.

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join