It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

John Rosen already came live and in other words call Obama a liar, because he was surveyed by the government as a reporter and he had prof of it.

edit on 5-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
They have no idea what they are talking about and are just outraged over their fake news distraction.

Right wingers, since it's hard for you to understand what is going on. This tweet from Trump is very to discern:

1. If he is actually being wire tapped, that means the FBI has a warrant against him and his associates which means he is going to be up sh it creek soon.

2. Whether this is even true or not, it's a distraction regarding Russia and the fact that he's spending yet another weekend in FL at tax payers expense.

Regardless, his obsession to Obama is troubling. He knows he can never be 1/10 the person that Obama is so he tries to bring him down to his swamp level.

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

You won't find out much of anything.

The request for side-show to distract from Trump's continuing troubles will not be granted by Congress.

Most of them have to be re-elected in two years. They give Obama a bully-pulpit and they couldn't run for dog-catcher and win.

Lets wait and see.
I think it should be all made public. Obama's administration was spying on a political opponent before the election. The circumstances behind that should be public record.

It's been made public for a couple of months now.

Trump's organization has been under criminal investigation for months. He knows his time in his beloved spot-light is drawing to an end.

Wow, you know what he knows... impressive.
...and no, the specifics are not public record. I have listed in this thread the specific things that we don't know yet and should find out.

No more impressive than your "sudden" knowledge of Obama's direct involvement in these investigations.

You have listed bombast and gross assumptions so far ... I see that the call went out to go into full damage control on this.

Even more interesting.

False. I have not made any conclusions of Obama's direct involvement. I am saying an investigation is welcome. I do believe Obama knew about it. As Levin lays out, the daily intelligence briefings should have made him aware.

You're just blatantly misrepresenting yourself. Levin doesn't know much more than you do.

As I said, bombast and vain supposition. You guys really are getting desperate ... is the big reveal getting that close?

Keep throwing mud in the water UK.

Moderates NOR Right wingers are confused... Clearly, Left wingers are confused because the facts, lately, are not favorable to them....Us Libertarians are going to finally have our day these next few elections as the stench of corruption of the official party of the left is EXPOSED for all to see now... RINOs were already exposed...
edit on 5-3-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're not helping your side on this, so carry on by all means.

I think some are in the 'please make it go away' mode.
I am not sure why getting all the information on the table via an investigation is so horrifying to them.

More obfuscation.

I just don't think Congress is as ... challenged ... as Mr. Trump seems to be.

Give Obama a free ride back into the 24/7 news cycle?

LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Obama had far more dealing with Russia than Trump ever did, and he did it as a public officer, not as a private citizen.

twitter.com...

link   
It's still weekend. I expect the fireworks to start on Monday.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Berns23 because: (no reason given)

link   

No, I can not, your cute avatar is adorable, can not stop looking at it.

I am a dog lover you know.

link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: neo96

I remember the illegal attack on members of the media by Obama .....

This ?

HE DEPARTMENT OF Justice secretly obtained phone records for reporters and editors who work for the Associated Press news agency, including records for the home phones and cell phones of individual journalists, according to the AP, in what the agency characterized as “serious interference with AP’s constitutional rights to gather and report the news.”

www.wired.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The reply to me was funny. But, I always knew you didn't have two-in-a-row within ya.

link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

I am not sure why getting all the information on the table via an investigation is so horrifying to them.

Don't be daft. An investigation isn't in the least bit horrifying. In fact I'm a proponent.
I think what's horrifying, is that the dogma prevalent within most Trump supporters has serious negative connotations associated with it.

Yet, you still haven't answered me as to why it all matters to you, someone not from the US? I would like to know that

I fail to see the dogma attached to a desire to want answers as to why Obama's administration was spying on Trump. Glad we're on the same page on the need for an investigation.

As for why it matters to me personally, that is none of your business and irrelevant to the conversation.

link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Wait ... so it's not just Obama now but all Democrats everywhere?

The conspiracy grows and grows and grows ...

This is the most fun I've had in days. You guys are hilarious.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

The reply to me was funny. But, I always knew you didn't have two-in-a-row within ya.

Maybe I should start the shameless self-promotion and declarations of victory that you and a few of your colleagues here so enjoy.

Nah, I'll stick with a tiny shred of dignity.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

No, I can not, your cute avatar is adorable, can not stop looking at it.

I am a dog lover you know.

I've got two pugs. They keep me sane.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

People with dignity post on topic, and they certainly don't spy on their political opponents like Obama did.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Don't be daft. An investigation isn't in the least bit horrifying. In fact I'm a proponent.
I think what's horrifying, is that the dogma prevalent within most Trump supporters has serious negative connotations associated with it.

Yet, you still haven't answered me as to why it all matters to you, someone not from the US? I would like to know that

I fail to see the dogma attached to a desire to want answers as to why Obama's administration was spying on Trump. Glad we're on the same page on the need for an investigation.

That could explain why you fail to see other's points of view as well. Ya see, dogma is a blind belief, based upon something someone says without questioning it. The Segway here would be Trump supporters blindly following what he says without questioning it objectively. Hope that much has been enlightening.

As for why it matters to me personally, that is none of your business and irrelevant to the conversation.

I see, now the defensive shield comes up....no red flags there eh?
While it may be none of my business, your credibility to post honestly within this thread is certainly called into question. If I had nothing to hide, I would say simply "because I live in NJ half the year, and the other half in the UK for business purposes".....but....ya didn't do that.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManufacturedDissent

Because figures don't lie, but liars can figure.

You are good at this. Why don't you just ditch the dems and join us on the right side of history?

love this but don't hold your breath. ☺

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

People with dignity post on topic, and they certainly don't spy on their political opponents like Obama did.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I want Donald's tweets to destroy either Obama (who isn't in office) or himself (who is).

I greatly suspect like Donald's birtherism, Obama will be untouched.

Trump's birtherism also somehow swept him into the White House. So I dunno. He can get away with saying any BS.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: neo96

LOL - that's extremely careless WITH intent.

link   
a reply to: neo96

That exactly. So the claim they would never and have never is a bit rich, considering they did and were caught.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm am. He's not done that yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join